Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
***ONCE IN A LIMITED TIME BUNDLE OFFER***
***GET FREE 1 QLS ENDORSED CERTIFICATE COURSE with 10 ADDITIONAL CPD & IAO ACCREDITED COURSES IN A BUNDLE***
Build in-demand skills useful for your career with such an incredible bundle offer that offers 285 CPD points for just £159 and saves you £4406 right away!
If you wish to gain a solid and compact knowledge of Restaurant Management and boost yourself for your desired career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Restaurant Management course designed by professionals.
This Restaurant Management bundle package includes 1 premium, The Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed course, 10 additional CPD and IAO accredited certificate courses, with expert assistance, and a FREE courses assessment included. Learn a range of in-demand technical skills to help you progress your career with 12 months of unlimited access to this bundle of courses. If you enrol in this Restaurant Management package, you will not be charged any extra fees.
This Restaurant Management bundle package includes:
- Restaurant Management with an at QLS Level 7
10 Premium Additional CPD & IAO Accredited Courses —
- Professional Waiter Diploma
- Food Photography
- HACCP Level 3 Food Safety
- Food Allergy Awareness
- Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- Nutrition Masterclass
- Food and Mood: Improving Mental Health Through Diet and Nutrition
- Finance and Financial Analysis
- Personal Hygiene Course
- Level 5 Certificate In Cleaning
Success becomes a lot simpler with this Restaurant Management bundle package, which allows you to monetise your skills. This Restaurant Management bundle is appropriate for both part-time and full-time students, and it can be completed at your own pace.
This premium online bundle course, named Restaurant Management, supports your professional growth with Quality Licence Scheme endorsement, as well as CPD & IAO accreditation. You'll be able to practice on your own time and at your own speed while still gaining an endorsed certificate.
You'll get an unrivalled learning experience, as well as a free student ID card, which is included in the course price. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
With this high quality Restaurant Management package, all students have access to dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer service. Throughout the extensive syllabus of this Restaurant Management package, you'll find the required assistance and also the answers to all of your questions.
The course materials of the Restaurant Management are designed by experts and you can access these easily from any of your smartphones, laptops, PCs, tablets etc. Master the skills to arm yourself with the necessary qualities and explore your career opportunities in relevant sectors.
Why Prefer this Restaurant Management Bundle Course?
- Upon successful completion of the Restaurant Management bundle, you will receive a completely free certificate from the Quality Licence Scheme.
- Option to receive 10 additional certificates accredited by CPD & IAO to expand your knowledge.
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Our Restaurant Management bundle's learning materials have an engaging voiceover and visual elements for your convenience.
- For a period of 12 months, you will have 24/7 access to all Restaurant Management bundle course material.
- Complete the Restaurant Management bundle, at your own pace.
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
- After completing our Restaurant Management Bundle, you will receive efficient assessments and immediate results.
The Restaurant Management has the following curriculum:
Module 1: Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Importance of Hospitality
- Managing the Delivery of Hospitality
- Total Quality Management Applications
- Developing a Service Management Program
- Customer Relationship Management
Module 2: An Overview of Hotel Industry
- Eco Hotel
- Conference and Resort Hotels
- Boutique Hotel
- Apartment Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
Module 3: Restaurant Industry
- Early History of Eating Out
- Kinds and Characteristics of Restaurants
- Criteria for Locating a Restaurant
Module 4: Restaurant Leadership and Management
- The Nature of Leadership
- Restaurant Concepts
- Policies and Procedures
- Restaurant Management Issues
Module 5: The Process of Selection and Recruitment in the Hospitality Industry
- Flexible Employees
- The Importance of Planning Ahead
- The Job Description
- Describing the Ideal Recruit
- Attracting Candidates
- More than One Interview
- Role Plays
- Personality/Aptitude Test
- On the First Day of Work
Module 6: The Process of Development and Training in the Hospitality Industry
- The Benefits of Training
- Identifying Training Needs
- The Training Plan
- Carry Out the Training Programme
- Evaluating the Training Undertaken
- Developing a Training Programme
- Follow-up: “Check My Progress”
- Administering a Training Programme
- Developing a Trainer
Module 7: Management of Front Office Operations
- The Arrival Chronology
- Front Office Operations
Module 8: Management of Food and Beverage Operations
- Food and Beverage Management
- Food Operations
- Stewarding Department
- Catering Department
- Room Service/In-Room Dining
- Sustainable Food and Beverage Operations
- Trends in Lodging Food and Beverage Operations
Module 9: Food Safety – An Introduction
- What is Food Safety?
- Importance of Food safety
- Food-Borne Illness
- Which Foods Cause Illness?
- Some Key Terms Related to Food Safety
- Vulnerable Risk Groups
Module 10: Supervision of Food Safety
- What is a Supervisor?
- Essential Supervisor Skills
- Suggested Responsibilities of a Supervisor
- The Role of the Supervisor
- What Sort of Supervisory Styles Count?
- Failures of Management and Supervisors
- Food Safety Cultures
- Food Safety Policies
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
Module 11: Food Safety Legislation
- Current Legislation
- Food Law Enforcement Agencies
- Enforcement of Food Laws
- Food Law Code of Practice
- Food Hygiene Legislation
- Whistleblowing in the Food Industry
- Fines and Prosecution
- Due Diligence
- Food Business Operator Responsibilities
- Employee Responsibilities
- Investigating Outbreak and Food-Borne Illness
Module 12: Food Safety Management System
- What is a Food Safety Management System (FSMS)?
- What is Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)?
- The Implementation of HACCP (12 logical steps)
- Food Safety Management System Based on HACCP Principles
Module 13: Food Safety Management Tools
- Safer Food, Better Business (SFBB)
- Food Safety Management for Retailers
- Cook-Safe Food Safety Assurance System
- My HACCP for Small Food Manufacturers
- Management Responsibilities
- Documenting the Food Safety System
Module 14: Contamination Hazards
- Where Can Contamination Occur?
- Sources of Contamination May vary From
- Types of Contamination Hazards
- Vehicles of Contamination
- Cross Contamination
- Detecting Contaminants
Module 15: Controlling Contamination
- The Control of Different Contamination Hazards
- Food Storage
- Stock Control
- Recording and Labelling
- Use by Dates
- Best Before Dates
- Food Preparation and Cooking
- Food Service and Delivery
- The role of the Supervisor in Preventing Contamination
Module 16: Food Poisoning (Bacterial) and Food-Borne Illness
- What is Food Poisoning?
- Food-Borne Illness
- Food-Borne Viruses
Module 17: Food Poisoning (Non-Bacterial)
- Chemical Food Poisoning
- Metallic Food Poisoning
- Poisonous Plants
- Poisonous Fish
- Scombrotoxic Fish Poisoning
- Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning (PSP) and Diarrhetic Shellfish Poisoning (DSP)
- Generic Control Measures for Most Food Poisoning Organisms
Module 18: Personal Hygiene
- Food Safety Legislation and High Standards of Personal Hygiene
- Hazards from Food Handlers
- Protective Clothing
- Exclusion of Food Handlers
- The Role of Supervisor in Personal Hygiene
Module 19: Food Premises and Equipment: The Design and Construction
- Selecting a Suitable Site
- General Principles of Design
- Food Premises Construction
- The Design and Construction of Equipment
- Maintenance of Premises and Equipment
Module 20: Pest Management
- Looking for Evidence of Pests
- Contamination Caused by Pests
- Pest Control
- Common control methods
- Good Housekeeping
- The Use of Pest Control Contractor
- A Due-Diligence Defence
- The Role of Supervisor in Pest Control
Module 21: Food Safety Training for the Staff
- The Importance of Training
- Staff Induction Training
- On-Going Training
- Staff Training Records
- The Role of The Management
How is the Restaurant Management Bundle Assessment Process?
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Restaurant Management course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with completely free of charge in this package.
For Additional the Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed Certificate you have to pay the price based on the Level of these Courses:
- Level 1 - £79 GBP
- Level 2 - £99 GBP
- Level 3 - £119 GBP
- Level 4 - £129 GBP
- Level 5 - £139 GBP
- Level 6 - £149 GBP
- Level 7 - £159 GBP
Certification Accredited by CPD & IAO
Upon finishing the Restaurant Management course, you will receive an accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
The Restaurant Management package training is perfect for highly motivated people who want to improve their technical skills and prepare for the career they want! This Restaurant Management package is also ideal for those who want to learn more about this subject in-depth and stay up to date with the latest details.
From the comfort of your own home, study the Restaurant Management package and expand your professional skillset!
The Restaurant Management Bundle has no formal entry criteria, and everyone is welcome to enrol! Anyone with a desire to learn is welcome to this course without hesitation.
All students must be over the age of 16 and have a passion for learning and literacy.
You can learn online using any internet-connected device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can study whenever it's convenient for you and finish the Restaurant Management bundle package at your own speed.
Studying the Restaurant Management bundle is intended to assist you in obtaining the job of your dreams, or even the long-awaited promotion. With the support and guidance of our Restaurant Management package, you will learn the important skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your professional life.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.