Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
***A Halloween Treat for You - Use code ONLINE10 for an extra 10% off***
From time management to employee care to customer service, you must have special skills to run your Restaurant job well. If you want a smooth-running Restaurant and create a dynamic team behind it, then put this Restaurant Management course in your basket and start your journey with us.
This Level 7 Restaurant Management course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPD & IAO to make your skill development and career progression related to Restaurant Management substantial and easier than ever!
This course covers the basics of hotel demand management, managing the delivery of hospitality management, and the role of Restaurant Management in different areas. You’ll learn how the process of development and training in the hospitality industry impacts the relevant sector, and you’ll explore the tools & techniques that will help you effectively do the design & construction of the food premises and equipment services.
Our Restaurant Management course has been designed according to your abilities and goals. You will also be introduced to hazard analysis, critical control points, proper food handling techniques, storage of food, correct temperatures to prevent food contamination and personal hygiene for food handlers. So, get started with this Restaurant Management course — take the time to develop and determine your Restaurant's ultimate plan towards success!
You'll get a free Student ID card by enrolling in this Restaurant Management programme. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards
What You'll Learn From Restaurant Management Course:
- Effectively deal with customer complaints to encourage return visits.
- Learn the ways that managers plan, organise and market Restaurants.
- The role of a supervisor in Personal Hygiene, Pest Management and Preventing Contamination.
- How to take advantage of current modes of advertising to gain the most exposure.
- Supervise revenue and expenses to ensure the Restaurant is operating perfectly.
- Determine ways to increase sales of Restaurants such as special promotions, catering services, menu changes, and entertainment.
With this comprehensive Restaurant Management course, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The Restaurant Management course provides students with an in-depth learning experience that you can work through at your own pace to enhance their professional development. The Restaurant Management course covers everything you need in order to progress in your chosen career.
Kick-start your perfect blend of day-to-day careers by starting your journey with this Restaurant Management course and be part of an incredibly exciting industry.
In case of any query regarding the Restaurant Management course, you will also have support from a team of experts who will be available during the weekdays (Monday – Friday) to assist you through email and chat boxes
Skills You Will Gain from the Restaurant Management
- Food handling and safety techniques
- Commercial business management
- Staff development and training
- Workplace risk assessment
- Front office operations
The Restaurant Management course has been designed by experts, to create a rich and in-depth training experience for all the students who enrol on it. Enrol on the Restaurant Management course now and get instant access to all Restaurant Management course materials. Enjoy the Restaurant Management course materials online from any internet-enabled device and learn when it suits you.
Start your learning journey with this Restaurant Management course straight away and take a step forward in securing a better future!
Why should you choose the Restaurant Management course with Academy for Health & Fitness?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this Restaurant Management course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Restaurant Management program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Restaurant Management Course:
Module 1: Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Importance of Hospitality
- Managing the Delivery of Hospitality
- Total Quality Management Applications
- Developing a Service Management Program
- Customer Relationship Management
Module 2: An Overview of Hotel Industry
- Eco Hotel
- Conference and Resort Hotels
- Boutique Hotel
- Apartment Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
Module 3: Restaurant Industry
- Early History of Eating Out
- Kinds and Characteristics of Restaurants
- Criteria for Locating a Restaurant
Module 4: Restaurant Leadership and Management
- The Nature of Leadership
- Restaurant Concepts
- Policies and Procedures
- Restaurant Management Issues
Module 5: The Process of Selection and Recruitment in the Hospitality Industry
- Flexible Employees
- The Importance of Planning Ahead
- The Job Description
- Describing the Ideal Recruit
- Attracting Candidates
- More than One Interview
- Role Plays
- Personality/Aptitude Test
- On the First Day of Work
Module 6: The Process of Development and Training in the Hospitality Industry
- The Benefits of Training
- Identifying Training Needs
- The Training Plan
- Carry Out the Training Programme
- Evaluating the Training Undertaken
- Developing a Training Programme
- Follow-up: “Check My Progress”
- Administering a Training Programme
- Developing a Trainer
Module 7: Management of Front Office Operations
- The Arrival Chronology
- Front Office Operations
Module 8: Management of Food and Beverage Operations
- Food and Beverage Management
- Food Operations
- Stewarding Department
- Catering Department
- Room Service/In-Room Dining
- Sustainable Food and Beverage Operations
- Trends in Lodging Food and Beverage Operations
Module 9: Food Safety – An Introduction
- What is Food Safety?
- Importance of Food safety
- Food-Borne Illness
- Which Foods Cause Illness?
- Some Key Terms Related to Food Safety
- Vulnerable Risk Groups
Module 10: Supervision of Food Safety
- What is a Supervisor?
- Essential Supervisor Skills
- Suggested Responsibilities of a Supervisor
- The Role of the Supervisor
- What Sort of Supervisory Styles Count?
- Failures of Management and Supervisors
- Food Safety Cultures
- Food Safety Policies
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
Module 11: Food Safety Legislation
- Current Legislation
- Food Law Enforcement Agencies
- Enforcement of Food Laws
- Food Law Code of Practice
- Food Hygiene Legislation
- Whistleblowing in the Food Industry
- Fines and Prosecution
- Due Diligence
- Food Business Operator Responsibilities
- Employee Responsibilities
- Investigating Outbreak and Food-Borne Illness
Module 12: Food Safety Management System
- What is a Food Safety Management System (FSMS)?
- What is Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)?
- The Implementation of HACCP (12 logical steps)
- Food Safety Management System Based on HACCP Principles
Module 13: Food Safety Management Tools
- Safer Food, Better Business (SFBB)
- Food Safety Management for Retailers
- Cook-Safe Food Safety Assurance System
- My HACCP for Small Food Manufacturers
- Management Responsibilities
- Documenting the Food Safety System
Module 14: Contamination Hazards
- Where Can Contamination Occur?
- Sources of Contamination May vary From
- Types of Contamination Hazards
- Vehicles of Contamination
- Cross Contamination
- Detecting Contaminants
Module 15: Controlling Contamination
- The Control of Different Contamination Hazards
- Food Storage
- Stock Control
- Recording and Labelling
- Use by Dates
- Best Before Dates
- Food Preparation and Cooking
- Food Service and Delivery
- The role of the Supervisor in Preventing Contamination
Module 16: Food Poisoning (Bacterial) and Food-Borne Illness
- What is Food Poisoning?
- Food-Borne Illness
- Food-Borne Viruses
Module 17: Food Poisoning (Non-Bacterial)
- Chemical Food Poisoning
- Metallic Food Poisoning
- Poisonous Plants
- Poisonous Fish
- Scombrotoxic Fish Poisoning
- Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning (PSP) and Diarrhetic Shellfish Poisoning (DSP)
- Generic Control Measures for Most Food Poisoning Organisms
Module 18: Personal Hygiene
- Food Safety Legislation and High Standards of Personal Hygiene
- Hazards from Food Handlers
- Protective Clothing
- Exclusion of Food Handlers
- The Role of Supervisor in Personal Hygiene
Module 19: Food Premises and Equipment: The Design and Construction
- Selecting a Suitable Site
- General Principles of Design
- Food Premises Construction
- The Design and Construction of Equipment
- Maintenance of Premises and Equipment
Module 20: Pest Management
- Looking for Evidence of Pests
- Contamination Caused by Pests
- Pest Control
- Common control methods
- Good Housekeeping
- The Use of Pest Control Contractor
- A Due-Diligence Defence
- The Role of Supervisor in Pest Control
Module 21: Food Safety Training for the Staff
- The Importance of Training
- Staff Induction Training
- On-Going Training
- Staff Training Records
- The Role of The Management
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Restaurant Management course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 139 GBP inside the UK
- 149 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CPD & IAO
Upon finishing the Restaurant Management course, you will receive an accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
Is This Restaurant Management Course Right for You?
This course is ideal for anyone interested in this topic and who wants to learn more about it. This Restaurant Management will help you gain a strong understanding of the core concepts and will allow you to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
Our Restaurant Management course is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements, and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Restaurant Management program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this Restaurant Management course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-recognised skillset with this Restaurant Management course.
Now that you know the ins and outs of Restaurant Management, are you ready to start looking for a job? There are pretty much several paths to take including:
- General Manager/Owner
- Assistant General Manager
- Bar or Service Manager
- Catering Sales Manager
- QSR Team Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Catering and Banquet Chef
- Food and Beverage Director
- Supply Chain Management
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What is the assessment like?
Hello Chari, Thank you for your interest. Once you have complete this restaurant management course your skills will be tasted with ''assignment assessment'' and it's completely free of cost.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can we do this course on line?
Hello Morgan, Thank you for your Interest. This Restaurant Management course is completely online you can take this course anywhere.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Khuram Mahmood jillani asked:
Are you providing certification for this course?
Hello Khuram. Yes, you can obtain certificate after completing the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.