Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
A big part of a restaurant manager’s role is to recruit, train and supervise staff, particularly on food hygiene and safety compliance. To do this, they must have an excellent understanding of the Food Safety Act and the role of the Food Standards Agency. This Restaurant Management - Food Safety bundle covers everything you need to know to ensure your restaurant meets food hygiene and safety standards in the UK.
You will learn how to implement and create a solid HACCP system for your workplace, with step-by-step guidance, strengthening your knowledge of food hazards and contamination, plus much more. It also covers essential information on foodborne illnesses and common allergenic foods. By the end of the course, you will have an excellent understanding of the measures that must be in place to achieve a high food hygiene rating for your restaurant, with the practical skills and confidence to monitor staff effectively on compliance.
- Develop the skills to train others on food compliance and supervise kitchen staff
- Understand the scoring criteria for food hygiene ratings, set by the Food Standards Agency
- Identify the fundamental principles of HACCP and implement an effective HACCP system in the workplace
- Understand the different types of food hazards and risks in the food industry
- Ensure the safety of all diners by understanding allergens and food intolerances
- Work efficiently in compliance with the Food Safety Act 1990 and other key legislation
- Set a high standard of personal hygiene in the workplace and maintain excellent workspace cleanliness
- Know how to correctly handle and store food, including temperature control
- Learn about the different types of food-borne illnesses and their impact on health
- Meet the requirements for food handlers in the UK and ensure competence in your role as a restaurant manager
Key Features of Restaurant Management - Food Safety Bundle Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified safeguarding professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Food Hygiene and Safety Level 1
All food handlers must have an understanding of food hygiene and safety in the workplace to ensure compliance with the Food Safety Act and other key legislation. This course is designed for food, catering and hospitality professionals who are new to the industry and want to learn more about best practices in the workplace. It covers food hazards and contamination, personal hygiene standards, HACCP systems and food-borne illnesses.
Food Hygiene and Safety Level 2
The Food Hygiene Level 2 course is a comprehensive training program for professionals who work in the food, hospitality or catering sector. It includes an overview of food safety laws and hygiene standards, guidance on food storage and temperature control, premises equipment design and food contamination prevention procedures.
Food Hygiene and Safety Level 3
This practical training course is ideal for restaurant managers, head chefs, kitchen supervisors and catering managers who are responsible for training staff in a catering environment. It explores food safety training requirements, management procedures, food safety legislation, food preservation, and pest control. You will learn how to implement a food safety management system in the workplace, with step-by-step guidance.
HACCP Level 2
The HACCP Level 2 training course is designed to provide learners with the practical skills and knowledge to implement an effective HACCP management system in the workplace, with full guidance on the HACCP implementation process. It covers fundamental hazard analysis critical control points, taking you through food safety law and legislation in the UK.
HACCP Level 3
In the HACCP Level 3 course, you will deepen your understanding of HACCP systems, covering fundamental training requirements for food handlers, in compliance with the Hygiene of Foodstuffs, the Food Safety Act 1990, and Food Hygiene (England) Regulations 2005. It provides essential information on how to monitor and supervise food safety practices in the workplace, from the principles of HACCP, to how to develop a HACCP plan
Food Allergen Awareness
Ensuring the safety of diners in your restaurant should be number one priority. In this Allergen Awareness course, you will learn about the different types of food allergens and intolerances, including their health implications. In compliance with the Food Standards Agency, you will familiarise with food allergen laws in the UK, as well as the typical foods that can cause allergic reactions. This course will also give you the confidence and skills to advise customers on their food choices and provide them with accurate information.
Achieve Food Safety Level 5
A food hygiene rating level of 5 is the highest awarded by the Food Standards Agency. In order to achieve this, all professionals who handle food must be able to maintain excellent standards of food safety and hygiene in the workplace. This course explores the requirements to achieve a food hygiene rating level of 5, including an in-depth look at scoring criteria, how to appeal your food hygiene rating, and cross-contamination prevention.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive training course is ideal for aspiring restaurant management professionals and those who are new to the industry who work in the following professions:
- Restaurant Managers
- Kitchen Supervisors/Managers
- Catering & Hospitality Managers
- Restaurant Owners & Food Business Owners
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.