UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Restaurant Hospitality and Management Diploma (Level 5)
- Upon successful completion, a learner will get a CPD Accredited Diploma.
Restaurant Hospitality and Management Diploma is one of the most demanding Restaurant Hospitality and Management Diploma offered by UK Professional Development Academy to provide Knowledge about Restaurant Hospitality and Management to those who are looking to work in Restaurant Hospitality and Management and Hotel Development Sector. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Restaurant Hospitality and Management Diploma providers in the United Kingdom, Restaurant Hospitality and Management Diploma include important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Restaurant Hospitality and Management Diploma provides the learner with key information about the application and skills that are demanded in Restaurant Hospitality Sector. Restaurant Hospitality and Management Diploma provides lessons, modules, and assignments to get access and knowledge on the end provided with Professional Certificate that helps in Career building in professional life. Restaurant Hospitality and Management Diploma make learner able concept of Hotel Management and their fundamentals, Hotel Front Office Operations and Employee Handling in Hotel Understand HR Management & Hotel Industry, Importance of Quality Management, Fundamental Food Department in Hotel Industry, and Essential Communication Methods in Hotel industry to succeed in their professional life.
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Restaurant Management - Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Restaurant Management - Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Restaurant Management - Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Restaurant Management - Course material include all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Restaurant Management - Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- Restaurant Management - A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online via email.
Restaurant Hospitality and Management: Course Outline
Level 5 Restaurant Hospitality and Management Diploma is a CPD Certificate. To achieve a Level 5 Restaurant Hospitality and Management Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 CPD Credits / Points to get a CPD Accredited Diploma.
Restaurant Management - Modules Outline
- Restaurant Management - Understanding Hotel Management
- Restaurant Management - Front Office Operation Management
- Restaurant Management - HR Management & Hotel Industry
- Restaurant Management - HR activities in Training and Development
- Restaurant Management - Importance of Quality Management
- Restaurant Management - Fundamental Food Department in Hotel Industry
- Restaurant Management - Essential Communication Methods in Hotel Industry
- Restaurant Management - Accountancy policies for Hotel Industry
- Restaurant Management - Fundamental of Marketing Department in Hotel Industry
- Restaurant Management - Basics of House Keeping and Security in Hotel Management
Restaurant Management - Assessment
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Restaurant Management - Duration
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Restaurant Management - Certificate
Upon successfully passing the All Final Assignment(s) Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from UKPDA either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
CPD Accredited Diploma:
Upon successfully passing the Course, a learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Diploma either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
CPD Accredited Diploma (PDF format) = £42
CPD Accredited Diploma (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges, local £9 & International 14
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Restaurant Hospitality and Management, the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Restaurant Hospitality and Management can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for a Restaurant Hospitality and Management Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Restaurant Hospitality and Management is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.