If you want to become part of the foodservice industry and learn hospitality management, then why not join us!
Take the first step towards a career in hospitality management with our most recommended Restaurant Business and Hospitality Management Diploma course.
This Restaurant Business and Hospitality Management course covers the functions of restaurant and hospitality management in an easy-to-grasp form. By taking this Restaurant Business and Hospitality Management course, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to manage a hotel and restaurant. From menu concepts, kitchen management, food and beverage cost management, you’ll develop your creativity and understanding of the latest food trends during your time on this Restaurant Business and Hospitality Management course. You’ll learn how to determine hotel occupancy and revenue, manage staffing and scheduling of responsibilities, plan menus, nutrient content, and much more.
Highlights of the Restaurant Business and Hospitality Management Diploma:
- Unveil all the aspects of starting a restaurant including designing and writing a business plan for your restaurant, insurance and security.
- Obtain both practical and theoretical skills in managing a restaurant.
- Gain an introduction to the food catering business, including fundamental skills and techniques used in basic cookery.
- Get a good understanding of the staff, suppliers and transport, food hygiene, essential paperwork and finances, law, food business basics, etc.
- Get grounded in identifying the target market, quality control, downline basics, equipment and supplies critical to operating a business in the hospitality and food industry.
- Gain an introductory education to the hospitality and understand the characteristics of the hospitality Industry.
- Grasp the connection between the Hospitality Industry and Tourism.
- Get insider information into hospitality brands and the influences which affect the industry.
Why Choose this Restaurant Business and Hospitality Management Diploma Course:
- This best ever Restaurant Business and Hospitality Management Diploma course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Restaurant Business and Hospitality Management Diploma Course is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Restaurant Business and Hospitality Management Diploma course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Restaurant Business and Hospitality Management Diploma Course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Restaurant Business and Hospitality Management Diploma course is designed with the following modules:
Starting a Restaurant
- Are you ready for the challenge?
- How to decide on a concept
- Designing your restaurant
- Friends and family
- Writing a Business Plan
- Restaurant Organizations that you need to check out.
- What are the best Catering Industry Trade Shows?
Managing a Restaurant
- Managing Yourself
- Managing Others
- Managing Your Money
- Managing Your Food and Supplies
- Managing Everything Else
Starting Food Catering
- Where You Work
- Health and safety
- Staff, Suppliers and Transport
- Food Hygiene
- Rules about Menus
- Paperwork and Finances
- Food Business Basics
- Put Together Your Business Concept
- Identify your Target Market
- Identify Your Competition
- Write A Mission Statement
- Downline Basics
- Equipment And Supplies
- Marketing And Quality Control
- Wrapping Up
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Characteristics of the Hospitality Industry
- Relationship Between the Hospitality Industry and Tourism
- Types of Accommodation
- Types of Room
- Types of Hotel Guests
- Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Influences Which Affect the Industry
- The Development of the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Brands
- Food Service
- Successful Quality Management
How is the Restaurant Business and Hospitality Management course assessed?
To successfully complete the Restaurant Business and Hospitality Management course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Restaurant Business and Hospitality Management course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This best ever Restaurant Business and Hospitality Management course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then the Restaurant Business and Hospitality Management Diploma is for you.
The Restaurant Business and Hospitality Management Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hello, I am interested to get some formal learning in this area, just wanted to ask, is there any eligibility criteria & any special req for expat?
Hi Hariom, This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. There are eligibility criteria & any special requirements needed to do the course. You will learn everything directly from the course. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.