Improve your skills in Hospitality Management and Food Hygiene at the same time with two most popular courses for the price of one.
Acquire all the key skills you need to work in a range of food and hospitality roles with the Restaurant and Hospitality Management Advanced Diploma Level 4 and Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering Level 2. Through online video lessons, electronic study materials and assessments, you will gain a complete understanding of kitchen, hospitality and food hygiene for the unbeatable price of £23.
More key features of the courses:
- Earn free e-certificates upon successful completion of each course.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
*Restaurant and Hospitality Management Level 3*
- Starting a Restaurant
- Managing a Restaurant
- Starting Food Catering
- Food Business
- Hospitality Management
- And much more...........
*Food Hygiene, Health and Safety Level 2 Course*
- Complying with the Food Safety Act
- Principles of HACCP
- Understanding food poisoning
- Food contamination and allergenic hazards
- Maintaining food safety standards
- Temperature control, reheating, cooling and holding
- The importance of good personal hygiene
- Establishing a cleaning rota
- Learn more
Health and Safety
- Defining health and safety
- Common work-related injuries and illnesses
- Introduction to workplace health and safety
- Identifying safety hazards in the workplace
- Risk assessment and effective safety procedures
- Legal requirements for workplace health and safety
- Complying with Reporting of Injuries, Diseases, and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations
- And much more...........
Upon completion of each course you will qualify for a UK and internationally-recognised professional certification, certified by CPD Qualification Standards. You can obtain these certificates of achievement at an additional cost of £8 each.
Who is this course for?
Our Restaurant and Hospitality Management Advanced Diploma Level 4 and Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering Level 2 courses are aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol.
Studying these bundled courses would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles including
- Kitchen supervisor
- Restaurant manager
- Professional chef
- Tour guide
- Hospitality manager
- Bar staff
- Waiting staff
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How long will it take to complete the course?
Hello Malinda, Thanks for reaching out. This is a self-paced online course. You will get a one-year access to each of the courses after purchasing. Therefore, you can complete the course anytime within a year. The estimated duration for the Restaurant and Hospitality Management Level 3 is 20 hours and the Food Hygiene, Health and Safety Course is 33 hours. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.