Add to basket or enquire
Improve your skills in Hospitality Management and Food Hygiene at the same time with the two most popular courses for the price of one.
Acquire all the key skills you need to work in a range of food and hospitality roles with the Restaurant and Hospitality Management Advanced Diploma Level 4 and Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering Level 2. Through online video lessons, electronic study materials and assessments, you will gain a complete understanding of kitchen, hospitality and food hygiene for the unbeatable price of £23.
More key features of the courses:
- Earn free e-certificates upon successful completion of each course.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
*Restaurant and Hospitality Management Level 3*
- Starting a Restaurant
- Managing a Restaurant
- Starting Food Catering
- Food Business
- Hospitality Management
- And much more...........
*Food Hygiene, Health and Safety Level 2 Course*
- Complying with the Food Safety Act
- Principles of HACCP
- Understanding food poisoning
- Food contamination and allergenic hazards
- Maintaining food safety standards
- Temperature control, reheating, cooling and holding
- The importance of good personal hygiene
- Establishing a cleaning rota
- Learn more
Health and Safety
- Defining health and safety
- Common work-related injuries and illnesses
- Introduction to workplace health and safety
- Identifying safety hazards in the workplace
- Risk assessment and effective safety procedures
- Legal requirements for workplace health and safety
- Complying with Reporting of Injuries, Diseases, and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations
- And much more...........
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Our Restaurant and Hospitality Management Advanced Diploma Level 4 and Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering Level 2 courses are aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol.
Studying these bundled Restaurant and Hospitality Management with Food Hygiene & Health Safety courses would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles including
- Kitchen supervisor
- Restaurant manager
- Professional chef
- Tour guide
- Hospitality manager
- Bar staff
- Waiting staff
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I would like to pay for this course but it is for my friend. How can I manage it? I pay and he should receive the log in details, etc.
Dear Juli, Thank you for contacting us. You can purchase the course for your friend. After purchasing the course please let us know your friend email address and then we will send him/her an email with the login details. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long will it take to complete the course?
Hello Malinda, Thanks for reaching out. This is a self-paced online course. You will get a one-year access to each of the courses after purchasing. Therefore, you can complete the course anytime within a year. The estimated duration for the Restaurant and Hospitality Management Level 3 is 20 hours and the Food Hygiene, Health and Safety Course is 33 hours. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.