The award winning Restaurant and Hospitality Management Level 3 is our best selling online course for anyone looking to start a career or gain skills in Hospitality industry.
The course is structured in to 6 modules with expertly designed online study materials, video lessons so you learn everything you need to know to succeed.
Are you looking forward to start up a career with restaurant and Hospitality Management! The award winning Restaurant and Hospitality Management Level 3 equivalent is our best selling online course is specially designed for you, where you will learn how to apply basic business skills to the world of food service and hospitality to prepare for various roles in this field, such as restaurant managers and tourism directors.
The Restaurant and Hospitality Management Level 3 will provide you with business skills in marketing, hospitality, restaurant and hotel management. The course covers food and beverage services and its relationship to other hotel departments. You will learn about restaurant operations planning, the organization of the kitchen, menu objectives and planning, table setting and restaurant design and layout. Finally, you will learn about the food handling process, such as food safety and food contamination, and the importance of personal hygiene for catering practitioners.
More key features of the course:
- Free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Unlimited access to the course for 12 months
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential
- Based on Level 3 Certification course and delivered at Level 3 standard
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Starting a Restaurant
- Are you ready for the challenge?
- How to decide on a concept
- Designing your restaurant
- Friends and family
- Writing a Business Plan
- Restaurant Organizations that you need to check out.
- What are the best Catering Industry Trade Shows?
Managing a Restaurant
- Managing Yourself
- Managing Others
- Managing Your Money
- Managing Your Food and Supplies
- Managing Everything Else
Starting Food Catering
- Where You Work
- Health and safety
- Staff, Suppliers and Transport
- Food Hygiene
- Rules about Menus
- Paperwork and Finances
- Food Business Basics
- Put Together Your Business Concept
- Identify your Target Market
- Identify Your Competition
- Write A Mission Statement
- Downline Basics
- Equipment And Supplies
- Marketing And Quality Control
- Wrapping Up
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Characteristics of the Hospitality Industry
- Relationship Between the Hospitality Industry and Tourism
- Types of Accommodation
- Types of Room
- Types of Hotel Guests
- Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Influences Which Affect the Industry
- The Development of the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Brands
- Food Service
- Successful Quality Management
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Restaurant and Hospitality Management Level 3 is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This course is designed by industry experts so you don’t have to worry about the quality.
Most importantly, this course does not require any experience or qualification to get enrolled. You will learn everything that is required from this course directly. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
There is no specific requirements for our Restaurant and Hospitality Management Level 3. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. Not to mention, you will get the same experience of learning regardless the device you are using. The course requires moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at anytime without any limitations.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.