Add to basket or enquire
Develop in-demand skills for a better future with a super-saver bundle deal with 170 CPD points for just £109 and instantly save £1590!
This Residential Lettings bundle includes 1 best selling Quality Licence Scheme -endorsed course with 5 additional CPD-accredited course, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol this Residential Lettings bundle and get certified from Quality Licence Scheme.
This Residential Lettings bundle package includes:
- Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed Residential Lettings Course with endorsed certificate
- 5 additional CPD courses —
- Property Law
- Time Management & Productivity Training in Real Estate
- Sales Techniques
- Business English Perfection Course
- Effective Communication Skills
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Residential Lettings bundle. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Residential Lettings bundle.
This premium online course titled Residential Lettings bundle ensures your professional development with Quality Licence Scheme & CPD accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Residential Lettings bundle program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Residential Lettings bundle is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
Why People Enrol this Residential Lettings bundle From One Education:
- Receive an Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Residential Lettings bundle
- 5 additional CPD courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our Residential Lettings bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Residential Lettings bundle content for a full year
- Complete the Residential Lettings bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Residential Lettings bundle
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed Residential Lettings Course:
Module 1: A Look Inside a Letting Agency
- What Is a Letting Agency?
- Who Is a Letting Agent?
- What Are the Types of Letting Agencies?
- What Are the Records that a Letting Agent Keeps?
- What Are the Staffing Requirements of a Letting Agency
- What Are the Questions Landlord/ Property Owner Asks before Hiring
- What Are The Specific Services Offered by Letting Agencies?
- What Are the Skills & Qualities for Running a Letting Agency
Module 2: Operating Cost
- General Operating Cost
- Fees and Charges for Tenants & Landlords
- How a Letting Agent Makes Money?
Module 3: Legal Requirement for Letting Agents
- Registering with a Redress Scheme
- Tenant Fees Act
- GDPR for Letting Agent
- Tenancy Deposit Protection
- Safety Requirements and Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Gas and Electric appliances
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Energy Efficiency
- Water Safety
- The Non-resident Landlords Scheme
Module 4 – Listing Properties and Marketing
- Registering Landlord and Property Details
- Property Valuations and Appraisals
- Consents to Let the Property
- Advice on Presentation of the Property
- The Sales Pitch
- Information to Record
- Creating Eye-catching Adverts for Properties
- Service Agreements
- Property Details Form
- Verifying Ownership of the Property
Module 5 – The Letting Process and Tenancy Agreement
- Registering Potential Applicants’ Details
- Safety and Security
- Processing Applications
- Inventory and Schedule of Condition
- Tenancy Agreements and Types of Tenancy
- Executing the Tenancy Agreement
- Other Documents
- Check-In Process
- Post-Check-In Procedures
- Serving Notice and Notice Periods
Module 6 – The Property Management Process
- Property Management Overview
- Rent Collection
- Dealing with Late Payments
- Property Inspections
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Qualifying Suitable Contractors
- Planning for Maintenance Work
- Major Works
- Paying Contractors
- Tenancy Renewals
- Rental Increases
- Check-Out Process
- Claims for Dilapidations
- Returning the Deposit
- Dealing with Problem Tenants and Other Issues
- Useful Resources
Module 7 - Keeping Tenants Long Term
- Make a Good First Impression
- Happy Tenants Means Lower Turnover
- What Makes Tenants Happy?
- Respecting Your Tenants’ Privacy
- Increasing the Rent
- Renewing the Lease
- Showing Appreciation for Tenants
How is the Residential Lettings bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Residential Lettings bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that, learners residing outside the UK has to pay a £10 postage charge.
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Residential Lettings bundle, you will also qualify for a CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
The Residential Lettings bundle training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Residential Lettings bundle also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Residential Lettings bundle today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Residential Lettings bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Residential Lettings bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Residential Lettings bundle is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Residential Lettings bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.