Add to basket or enquire
Our Residential Lettings Course course is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation ABC Awards, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Residential Lettings Course course is also accredited by CPD, with 120 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
Gain a complete understanding of how to be an outstanding Letting Agent or run your team in a successful Letting Agency. Enrol in this comprehensive and innovative course and let us guide you towards a lucrative and ever-growing business field. This interactive training package will cover all the duties and responsibilities that a good Residential Letting Agent will need to uphold and adhere to. By studying these online learning modules, you’ll know every UK regulation and protocol that you’ll need to be a success in this marketplace.
Why People Enrol this Residential Lettings Course Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Residential Lettings Course course
- Learning materials of our Residential Lettings Course course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Residential Lettings Course course content for a full year
- Complete the Residential Lettings Course course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Residential Lettings Course course
This Residential Lettings Course course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: A Look Inside a Letting Agency
- What Is a Letting Agency?
- Who Is a Letting Agent?
- What Are the Types of Letting Agencies?
- What Are the Records that a Letting Agent Keeps?
- What Are the Staffing Requirements of a Letting Agency
- What Are the Questions Landlord/ Property Owner Asks before Hiring
- What Are The Specific Services Offered by Letting Agencies?
- What Are the Skills & Qualities for Running a Letting Agency
Module 2: Operating Cost
- General Operating Cost
- Fees and Charges for Tenants & Landlords
- How a Letting Agent Makes Money?
Module 3: Legal Requirement for Letting Agents
- Registering with a Redress Scheme
- Tenant Fees Act
- GDPR for Letting Agent
- Tenancy Deposit Protection
- Safety Requirements and Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Gas and Electric appliances
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Energy Efficiency
- Water Safety
- The Non-resident Landlords Scheme
Module 4 – Listing Properties and Marketing
- Registering Landlord and Property Details
- Property Valuations and Appraisals
- Consents to Let the Property
- Advice on Presentation of the Property
- The Sales Pitch
- Information to Record
- Creating Eye-catching Adverts for Properties
- Service Agreements
- Property Details Form
- Verifying Ownership of the Property
Module 5 – The Letting Process and Tenancy Agreement
- Registering Potential Applicants’ Details
- Safety and Security
- Processing Applications
- Inventory and Schedule of Condition
- Tenancy Agreements and Types of Tenancy
- Executing the Tenancy Agreement
- Other Documents
- Check-In Process
- Post-Check-In Procedures
- Serving Notice and Notice Periods
Module 6 – The Property Management Process
- Property Management Overview
- Rent Collection
- Dealing with Late Payments
- Property Inspections
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Qualifying Suitable Contractors
- Planning for Maintenance Work
- Major Works
- Paying Contractors
- Tenancy Renewals
- Rental Increases
- Check-Out Process
- Claims for Dilapidations
- Returning the Deposit
- Dealing with Problem Tenants and Other Issues
- Useful Resources
Module 7 - Keeping Tenants Long Term
- Make a Good First Impression
- Happy Tenants Means Lower Turnover
- What Makes Tenants Happy?
- Respecting Your Tenants’ Privacy
- Increasing the Rent
- Renewing the Lease
- Showing Appreciation for Tenants
How is the Residential Lettings Course Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a recognised and professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Residential Lettings course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Hardcopy of this ABC Awards-Endorsed certificate can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £89
- International: £89 + £10 (postal charge) = £99
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Residential Lettings course, you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Residential Lettings Course course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Residential Lettings Course course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Residential Lettings Course course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Residential Lettings Course course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Residential Lettings Course course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.