Add to basket or enquire
Discover the art of creating harmonious residential areas and neighbourhoods through the Residential Buildings and Neighbourhood Planning in Town Development course. Unveil the principles and processes of town planning, and delve into the intricacies of designing streets, integrating utilities, and incorporating parks and open spaces. Gain the theoretical knowledge to shape thriving communities and contribute to sustainable urban development.
- Understand the fundamental principles of town planning and its importance in shaping communities.
- Explore the step-by-step process involved in effective town planning.
- Gain insights into the planning and design of residential buildings and neighbourhoods.
- Learn about the key considerations for designing functional and aesthetically pleasing streets.
- Develop knowledge of utilities and their integration into town development.
- Understand the significance of parks and open spaces in enhancing the quality of urban living.
Welcome to the world of town planning, where the vision of well-designed residential areas and neighbourhoods comes to life. In the Residential Buildings and Neighbourhood Planning in Town Development course, you will embark on a journey that unravels the secrets of creating harmonious living environments. Immerse yourself in the theoretical aspects of town planning as you explore the crucial modules of this course.
From the introduction to town planning to the intricate process involved, this course provides a comprehensive understanding of the subject. Dive into the specifics of residential buildings and neighbourhood planning, where you'll discover the art of creating sustainable communities. Delve into the design of streets, utilities and the essential role they play in enhancing the functionality of residential areas. Moreover, explore the significance of parks and open spaces and their contribution to the quality of life in towns.
This course is ideal for aspiring town planners, urban development enthusiasts, architecture and urban design students, and professionals seeking to broaden their knowledge in the field. Whether you're looking to embark on a new career path or enhance your expertise, this course equips you with the theoretical foundations of residential buildings and neighbourhood planning in town development.
Who is this course for?
The target audience for the course is:
- Aspiring town planners and urban designers seeking a comprehensive understanding of residential and neighbourhood planning.
- Professionals in architecture, engineering, or construction who want to broaden their expertise in town planning.
- Government officials are involved in urban development and community planning.
- Students or researchers interested in studying the principles and concepts of town planning.
- Individuals are passionate about creating sustainable, functional, and aesthetically pleasing urban environments.
Our course will prepare you for a range of careers, including:
- Town Planner: £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Urban Designer: £28,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Neighbourhood Planner: £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Development Control Officer: £32,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Regeneration Manager: £35,000 - £60,000 per annum
- Planning Director: £45,000 - £85,000 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion - Digital certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion - Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Inside the UK student have to pay an additional delivery fee of £10, whereas International students are required to pay an additional fee of £19.99 to receive a hard copy of the certificate delivered to their address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.