Stop struggling with writing research papers, learn what it takes to write perfect papers every time
Being able to write competent and engaging academic works during the course of higher study or undertaking research tasks is essential to being able to prove your level of knowledge and intellectual capability as a student or research professional. Understanding how to do this well could be the difference between a pass or fail, a low grade or a high one, or between the research role you’ve always dreamed of or a mediocre one, or even unemployment.
At Global Edulink, we understand these desires to want to achieve educational excellence and intellectual expertise, that’s why we’ve selected this course especially with those individuals in mind. Academic work requires special knowledge not only on a given topic, but knowledge of how to prepare for and structure the paper, which includes understanding formatting and referencing styles, how to correctly cite sources, and the development of a writing fluency and ability to effectively convey your message. Unfortunately, not everyone has such skills, and therefore often students and professionals alike struggle with writing research papers. Well, struggle no more! As this is what this course is for – to help you to attain those desired, proficient writing skills and assist you in your quest to be able to write perfect research papers that your audience will be excited to read.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
- Examining methods of research papers
- Writing the paper
- Developing a thesis statement
- How to cite sources
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Research Writing Skills
Who is this course for?
- Academic students and research professionals
- Those interested in studying at a high level
- Those already having studied at A’ level standard.
- Field Assistant
- Policy Assistant
- Research Assistant
- Research Intern
- Content Writer
- Market Research Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.