Add to basket or enquire
The Renewable Energy bundle comes with one of our best selling Advanced Diploma in Renewable Energy courses endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme with FREE endorsed certificate along with 6 additional IAO Certified courses:
- Electrical 3 Phase Power Transformers Fundamentals
- Basic Electricity and DC Circuit Analysis
- PAT Testing Training 2021
- Manual Handling
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- First Aid at Work and Appointed Persons
This Renewable Energy bundle provides you with the perfect opportunity to advance your career and polish your relevant skills.
Study the Renewable Energy bundle online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Renewable Energy bundle will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
Study the Renewable Energy bundle through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials. Receive online tutor support as you study the Renewable Energy bundle, to ensure you are supported every step of the way.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Renewable Energy bundle. The Renewable Energy bundle is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
With full course access for one year, you can complete the Renewable Energy bundle when it suits you by studying at your own pace. You can access the Renewable Energy bundle modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Renewable Energy bundle is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Renewable Energy bundle now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Renewable Energy bundle With Janets
- An opportunity to gain an Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme upon successful completion of the Renewable Energy bundle
- 6 IAO Certified courses to increase your employability and skills
- Full access to the comprehensive Renewable Energy bundle materials for a whole year
- Online assessment with instant results on the Renewable Energy bundle
- Get full tutor support on Monday to Friday with the Renewable Energy bundle
- Study and complete the Renewable Energy bundle at a pace that suits you
- Gain a complete understanding of the in-depth topics taught on the Renewable Energy bundle
- Study accessible and information modules on the Renewable Energy bundle, all taught by our team of expert instructors
- Feel fully supported as you study the Renewable Energy bundle, with 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The Renewable Energy bundle is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Renewable Energy bundle content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Renewable Energy bundle along with its exam has no formal deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Renewable Energy Curriculum:
Module 01: An Introduction to Sustainable Energy
- Why Sustainable Energy Matters?
- Definitions of Energy, Sustainability and The Future
- Present Energy Sources and Sustainability
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Energy Services and Efficiency Improvement
- The Energy in a Sustainable Future
Module 02: Solar Energy: Thermal
- Solar Water Heating System
- Solar Distillation
- Solar Thermal Power Plants
- Solar Ponds
Module 03: Solar Energy: Photovoltaics
- Solar Collectors
- Photovoltaic Systems
- Photovoltaic Effect
- Photovoltaic Cells
- Functions of the Photovoltaic Cells
- PV System Components
- The Scale of PV Systems
- Developing PV Technologies
- Benefits and Limitations of Photovoltaic Systems
Module 04: Wind Energy
- Characteristics of Wind Energy
- Technological Aspects of Wind Energy
- Components of Wind Turbines
- Applications and Efficiency of Wind Energy
- Wind Turbine Technology
- Types of Wind Turbines
- Generating Electricity from the Wind Turbines
- Offshore Wind Energy
- Wind Farm
- Factors Affecting Turbine Location
- Optimisation of Energy Production
- Barriers to Wind Energy
Module 05: Bioenergy
- What Is Biogas?
- Resource of Biogas
- Types of Biogas Plants
- Principles of Biogas Technology
- The Energy Use of Biogas
- What is Biofuel?
- Classification of Biofuels
- Biofuels Threats for Economy and Environment
- Saving GHG
- Bio-based Products as Renewable Energy Sources
Module 06: Geothermal Energy
- Generating Electricity From Geothermal Resources
- Types of Geothermal Plants
- Dry Steam Power Plants
- Flash Steam Power Plants
- Binary Cycle Power Plants
- Hybrid Conversion System
- Powerhouse Equipment
- Comparison of Geothermal Power Plants With Other Plants
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Geothermal Power Plant
- Environmental Issues
Module 07: Tidal Energy
- Physical Concepts of the Tidal Phenomena
- Principles of Tidal Power Generation Systems
- Semidiurnal Tides with Monthly Variation
- Components of a Tidal Power System
- Tidal Barrages
- Single Basin Tidal Barrage
- Double Basin Tidal Barrage
- Difference Between Tidal Energy and Wave Energy
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Tidal Energy
Module 08: Environmental Impacts: A Global and Regional Assessment
- Solar Energy
- Wind Energy
- Geothermal Energy
- Ocean energy
Module 09:Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development
- The Two-Way Relationship Between Sustainable Development and Renewables
- Energy Indicators of Sustainable Development
- Barriers and Opportunities
- Interactions Between Sustainable Development and Renewable Energy
- Past and Present Roles of Renewable Energy for Development
- Human Settlement and Energy Access
- Rural Settlements
- Urban Settlements
- The Scale of Action and Prospects For Closing the Development Gap
- Energy Security As an Aspect of Sustainable Development
Module 10: The Future of Renewable Energy in the UK into the 2020s and Beyond
- The Changing Drivers of Technological Change
- UK Programme Successes, Limits and Policy Influences
- Choosing Technology
- Supporting Choices Via the Market
- System Scale: Another Choice
- Choices for the Future
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Renewable Energy bundle, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Renewable Energy bundle. After successfully passing the Advanced Diploma in Renewable Energy exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, which is a highly recognised brand in the education sector.
To verify your enhanced skills in the Renewable Energy, we recommend that you also complete the assignment questions. These can be completed at any time which is convenient for yourself and will be assessed by our expert tutors. Full feedback will then be given on your current performance, along with any further advice or support.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
Once the Renewable Energy bundle has been completed and the assessment has been passed, all students are entitled to receive an endorsed certificate for the Advanced Diploma in Renewable Energy course. This will provide proof that you have completed your Renewable Energy training objectives, and an endorsed certificate can be ordered and delivered to your address for FREE. Please note that overseas students may be charged an additional £10 for postage.
IAO Certification from Janets
Upon successful completion of the Renewable Energy bundle, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificates for each of the courses, free of cost as proof of your expertise on Renewable Energy. You can ask for PDF certificates that will be sent to your email for FREE. Print copies of this Certification (accredited by IAO) are also available by post at an additional cost of £9.99 each.
Who is this course for?
The Renewable Energy bundle is ideal for those who are aspiring professionals in this sector or looking forward to a head start. This Renewable Energy bundle is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV.
The Renewable Energy bundle is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. The only requirements you need to meet to study the Renewable Energy bundle is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and basic computer skills. You must also be over the age of 16 to study this Renewable Energy bundle.
This Renewable Energy bundle will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Renewable Energy bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.