What this course includes:
- Video lessons based on live classroom training developed by internationally recognised University Academics and Experts
- Live individual tutorial conducted remotely with your assigned tutor
- Course materials accessible on computer, tablet & mobile
- Resource Centre to access knowledge
- Remote exam for the internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate
The EEC's Renewable Energy Solutions course introduces a range of cutting edge Renewable Energy technologies and explains how they work, the best situations for their use and their cost.
- Introduction of the module and overview of the different renewable technologies
- Government incentive, climate change, energy, assessment (LEED, BREEAM, EPC)
- Choosing the best renewable energy options
- Benefits, applications and case studies for each technology:
- Renewable Energy Technologies: Solar Geometry, Solar Chimneys, Solar Wall, Natural Ventilation, Passive Solar Heating House/ Design, Solar Water Heating, Photovoltaic, Wind Technology, Biomass Heating
- Other Energy Saving Technologies: GSHP, UTES, Geometry, CHP, Tri Generation, Rainwater Harvesting, Fuel Cell, Earth duct: Canadian/Provencal Wheel, Light pipe
- Review of each technology
- Payback time considerations
- Combining renewable energy technologies
- Software available
Certificate of Participation provided.
Galileo Master Certificate (GMC), Internationally recognised: provided to successful candidates of remote exam
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at personnel and consultants who need to make an informed decision on which renewable energy technology will meet their specific needs or the needs of their clients. Discover the advantages of zero carbon, low carbon energy sources and their applications.
There are no entry requirements for this course as it will go from the fundamentals to more advanced topics over the two days of teaching.
Past participants have gone into consultancy careers, worked in large organisations and have managed Renewable Energy projects.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.