European Energy Centre
Add to basket or enquire
What this course includes:
- Video lessons based on live classroom training developed by internationally recognised University Academics and Experts
- Live individual tutorial conducted remotely with your assigned tutor
- Course materials accessible on computer, tablet & mobile
- Resource Centre to access knowledge
- Remote exam for the internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate
The EEC's Renewable Energy Solutions course introduces a range of cutting edge Renewable Energy technologies and explains how they work, the best situations for their use and their cost.
- Introduction of the module and overview of the different renewable technologies
- Government incentive, climate change, energy, assessment (LEED, BREEAM, EPC)
- Choosing the best renewable energy options
- Benefits, applications and case studies for each technology:
- Renewable Energy Technologies: Solar Geometry, Solar Chimneys, Solar Wall, Natural Ventilation, Passive Solar Heating House/ Design, Solar Water Heating, Photovoltaic, Wind Technology, Biomass Heating
- Other Energy Saving Technologies: GSHP, UTES, Geometry, CHP, Tri Generation, Rainwater Harvesting, Fuel Cell, Earth duct: Canadian/Provencal Wheel, Light pipe
- Review of each technology
- Payback time considerations
- Combining renewable energy technologies
- Software available
Certificate of Participation provided.
Galileo Master Certificate (GMC), Internationally recognised: provided to successful candidates of remote exam
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at personnel and consultants who need to make an informed decision on which renewable energy technology will meet their specific needs or the needs of their clients. Discover the advantages of zero carbon, low carbon energy sources and their applications.
There are no entry requirements for this course as it will go from the fundamentals to more advanced topics over the two days of teaching.
Past participants have gone into consultancy careers, worked in large organisations and have managed Renewable Energy projects.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
nick macrae asked:
would this course be suitable for someone who wants to work in recruitment for the alternative energy sector?
The Renewable Energy Solutions course is aimed at personnel and consultants who need to make an informed decision on which renewable energy technology will meet their specific needs or the needs of their clients. This is great for somebody who is working in a consultancy business and wanting to understand the different renewable energy technologies that are available and how these integrate. I hope this is helpful, and please let me know if you have any further questions. Kind regards, DeborahThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Does this course help in qualifying the Domestic or Non-Domestic Energy Assessor certificate?
Hi Zargham, Thank you for your question, and I hope I can help. The Renewable Energy Solutions course has an exam for the GMC (Galileo Master Certificate) which is an internationally recognised certificate in the renewable energy sector. I would check with any qualifying body first to see if this course would provide eligibility. If you have any further questions then please feel free to email us and either myself or one of my colleagues will be happy to help.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.