Explore the proper use and usage of renewable energy with the Renewable Energy Masterclass course.
Renewal energy is a type of energy that is collected from renewal sources. The most common form of renewable energy is wind, solar, geothermal, biomass, and hydropower. The energy is produced using natural resources that are constantly replaced and never run out. The course explains almost all the necessary things related to renewable energy.
The course helps you to choose the right energy sources for you. By the end of the course, you will gain a solid understand over the types of renewable energy and know various institutions that give the rating of the building systems.
The course is split into several categories. At first, a general introduction to Renewal Energy will be presented to you. After that, the course shows you the procedures for lowering the cost. Next, you will explore how to use environment-friendly products. Finally, the applications of renewable energy will be explored.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
What Will You Learn?:
- A general introduction to renewable energy and know what does it mean by renewal energy.
- Learn about the types of renewable energy such as Solar Power, Wind Power, Hydro Power, Biofuel, etc.
- Explore the possibilities of renewable energy.
- Understand how renewable energy lowers the cost.
- Know the recent cost and understand the cost of saving analysis.
- Starting savings with windows saving, Fireplace savings, and more.
- Know how to develop energy-saving habits.
- Understand Thermostat and know how it works to save energy.
- Get insight into the energy star.
- Know how to use Landscape for energy benefits and explore the alternative sources of fuel.
- Learn to create energy efficient new home.
- Identify the use of energy in your home.
- Master the strategies of reducing the use of paper products.
- Know about transportation and explore how to make it environment-friendly.
- The course helps you to learn lawn care and organic gardening.
- You will able to learn the process of recycling.
- The course guides you to learn the renewable energy applications.
- You will understand that renewable energy is the key to fight against the climate change.
- You will learn how to perform energy audits.
- Know about the most widely used green building rating system in the world, LEED, or Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design.
- Learn about the world's longest established method of assessing, rating, and certifying the sustainability of buildings called BREEAM or Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method.
- Explore the strength and weakness of both LEED and BREEAM.
- Know that BREEAM has dominated environmental assessment of UK buildings for nearly 20 years while the US Green Building Council launched its Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) in 1998.
- Learn about European Policy Centre (EPC) that gives a property an energy efficiency rating from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient) and is valid for 10 years.
- You will able to choose the right renewal energy source for your home.
- Explore the advantage and disadvantages of renewable energy.
- Know about Solar Geometry, Solar Chimney, Solar Wall, PV/Thermal, Passive Solar Heating, Solar Water Heaters, etc.
- You will also understand the basics of Solar Photovoltaic Technology along with the other energy-saving technologies.
- Learn about Underground Thermal Energy Storage (UTES), Combined Heat and Power, Trigeneration /CCHP, Rainwater Harvesting, Fuel Cell, Earth Duct, and Light Pipe.
- What is Renewable Energy?
- Types of Renewable Energy
- Solar Power
- Wind Power
- The Possibilities of Renewable Energy
Lowering Energy Cost
- Determining The Current Costs
- Cost over Savings Analysis
- Getting Started By Finding Your Biggest Needs
- Start Small For Big Savings
- You’re Window Savings
- The Fireplace Advantage
- Energy Saving Habits to Develop
- The Thermostat
- Energy Star: Understanding What It is
- Outside the Home: Landscaping For Energy Benefits
- Alternative Sources of Fuel
- The Energy Efficient New Home
Being Environmentally Friendly
- Energy at Home
- Reduce the Use of Paper Products
- Lawn Care & Organic Gardening
- Additional Tips for a Greener You!
- Let’s Recap!
- Recycle It!
Renewable Energy Applications
- Government Incentives
- Renewable Energy Is Key to Fighting Climate Change
- Energy Audits
- How to Choose Your Renewable Energy Sources
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Renewable Energy
- Solar Geometry
- Solar Chimney
- Solar Wall
- Passive Solar Heating
- Solar Water Heaters
- Solar Photovoltaic Technology Basics
- Other Energy Saving Technologies
- Underground Thermal Energy Storage (UTES)
- Combined Heat and Power
- Trigeneration / CCHP
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Fuel Cell
- Earth Duct
- Light Pipe
Assessment and Certification
The course is assessed online with a multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed or not. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Renewable Energy Masterclass. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost and sent by email.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.