European Energy Centre
This course includes
- Video lessons based on live classroom training developed by internationally recognised University Academics and Experts
- Live individual tutorial conducted remotely with your assigned tutor
- Course materials accessible on computer, tablet & mobile
- Resource Centre to access knowledge
- Remote exam for the internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate
This course covers extensively the management of renewable energy projects, including Government Policies, how to finance the projects and funding.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Renewable Energy Finance
- Feed-in Tariff
- Project Finance calculations 1
- Basic technical calculations – energy, economics, emissions
- EIA and LCA reports
- Project Finance calculations 2
- Government policy and support schemes – UN, EU, UK
- Project Finance examples
- Practical International Case Studies
- Remote exam for Galileo Master Certificate (optional)
- Certificate of Participation provided
The course tutor is a leading, qualified financial expert, with many years’ experience in the renewable energy sector.
Who is this course for?
Individuals considering a consultancy job and/or those who have to evaluate the benefits of adopting renewable energy technology. Managers and directors intending to invest in the renewable energy sector.
There are no entry requirements for this course as it will go from the fundamentals to more advanced topics over the two days of teaching.
Past participants have gone on to work for major organisations in Renewable Energy positions, start their own companies and work as consultants.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.