European Energy Centre
Add to basket or enquire
This course includes
- Video lessons based on live classroom training developed by internationally recognised University Academics and Experts
- Live individual tutorial conducted remotely with your assigned tutor
- Course materials accessible on computer, tablet & mobile
- Resource Centre to access knowledge
- Remote exam for the internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate
This course covers extensively the management of renewable energy projects, including Government Policies, how to finance the projects and funding.
- Introduction to Renewable Energy Finance and Sustainable Design
- Methods of Financing: FiT / RHI / ROCs / CfD / PPA / ESCO / EPC
- Project Risk and Financial Management
- Basic Project Finance & Technical calculations – e.g. energy, economics, emissions, NPV, IRR
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and approach
- Incentives and barriers to Investment
- Government Policy and Support Schemes – UN, EU, UK
- Project Finance examples
- Practical International Case Studies
- Remote exam for Galileo Master Certificate (optional)
- Certificate of Participation provided
The course tutor is a leading, qualified financial expert, with many years’ experience in the renewable energy sector.
Who is this course for?
Individuals considering a consultancy job and/or those who have to evaluate the benefits of adopting renewable energy technology. Managers and directors intending to invest in the renewable energy sector.
There are no entry requirements for this course as it will go from the fundamentals to more advanced topics over the two days of teaching.
Past participants have gone on to work for major organisations in Renewable Energy positions, start their own companies and work as consultants.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.