Reiki is a special kind of life force that can only be directed by someone that accommodated to it. If you wish to take Reiki training and become a Reiki Master, then this Reiki Teacher Training course can help you with that.
This excellent course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Reiki Teacher Training is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Reiki Teacher Training:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The course begins with the history of Reiki and provides a detailed overview of the essential Reiki techniques in an easy to grasp method.
Reiki is considered an alternative physic technique and gives plenty of health benefits including improving harmony and stability in life. Learn from our expert practitioners, and upon completion of the course, you can practice it at home or on others.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Reiki Level 1
- Lesson 1 Reiki 1 – Introduction to Reiki
- Lesson 2 Reiki 1 – What is Reiki
- Lesson 3 Reiki 1 – How Reiki Works
- Lesson 4 Reiki 1 – History of Reiki
- Lesson 5 Reiki 1 – Reiki Principles
- Lesson 6 Reiki 1 – Anatomy for Reiki
- Lesson 7 Reiki 1 – Preparation
- Lesson 8 Reiki 1 – Reiki Self Treatment
- Lesson 9 Reiki 1 – Preparing to Treat Others
- Lesson 10 Reiki 1 – Treating Others
- Lesson 11 Reiki 1 – Comfort
- Lesson 12 Reiki 1 – Endless Possibilies
- Lesson 13 Reiki 1 – Conclusion
- Reiki 1 Attunement
Reiki Level 2
- Lesson 1 Reiki 2 – Introduction
- Lesson 2 Reiki 2 – Gassho
- Lesson 3 Reiki 2 – Reiji Ho
- Lesson 4 Reiki 2 – Chiryo
- Lesson 5 Reiki 2 – I Honour You
- Lesson 6 Reiki 2 – Possibilities
- Lesson 7 Reiki 2 – Sacred Symbols
- Lesson 8 Reiki 2 – The First Symbol
- Lesson 9 Reiki 2 – The Second Symbol
- Lesson 10 Reiki 2 – The Third Symbol
- Lesson 11 Reiki 2 – Non-Traditional Symbols
- Lesson 12 Reiki 2 – Distant Healing
- Lesson 13 Reiki 2 – Distant Healing Technique
- Lesson 14 Reiki 2 – Distant Healing Examples
- Lesson 15 Reiki 2 – Group Treatment
- Lesson 16 Reiki 2 – Rapid Reiki Treatment
- Lesson 17 Reiki 2 – Ultradian Rhythm Technique
- Lesson 18 Reiki 2 – Pregnancy, Babies & Children
- Lesson 19 Reiki 2 – Using Reiki with other Healing Methods
- Lesson 20 Reiki 2 – Working with Reiki
- Lesson 21 Reiki 2 – Additional Hand Positions
- Reiki 2 Attunement
Reiki Master Level
- Lesson 1 Reiki 3 – Introduction
- Lesson 2 Reiki 3 – Symbolism
- Lesson 3 Reiki 3 – Reiki Master Symbol
- Lesson 4 Reiki 3 – Non-Traditional Master Symbol
- Lesson 5 Reiki 3 – Attunement Ceremony
- Lesson 6 Reiki 3 – Crown to Crown
- Lesson 7 Reiki 3 – Preparing for the Reiki Attunement Ceremony
- Lesson 8 Reiki 3 – Reiki 1 Attunement
- Lesson 9 Reiki 3 – Reiki 2 Attunement
- Lesson 10 Reiki 3 – Reiki 3 Attunement
- Lesson 11 Reiki 3 – Distant Attunements
- Reiki Master Attunement
Additional Resource Files
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Reiki Teacher Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can someone not based in the UK do this course
Hi Ngozika, Thanks for your question. All our courses are online courses. Therefore, you can do the courses from anywhere in the world. As the courses are almost all device friendly, you can do the course from all major devices as well. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.