Add to basket or enquire
Are you interested to begin your reflexology massage therapy career or want to gain more advanced skills in reflexology massage therapy? Then this reflexology course will help you get one step closer to your professional aspirations and develop your skills and knowledge in reflexology massage therapy for a rewarding career. Gain reflexology massage therapy skills and credentials that employers value.
This course is accredited by the CPD UK. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards to your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
The skills and knowledge that you will gain through studying this reflexology course will help you get one step closer to your professional aspirations and develop your skills for a rewarding career.
This comprehensive reflexology course will teach you the theory of effective advanced reflexology massage therapy practice and equip you with the essential skills, confidence and competence to assist you in the advanced reflexology massage therapy industry. You’ll gain a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in advanced reflexology massage therapy.
Learn from expert tutors with industry experience, teaching you the latest expertise and best practice. This extensive reflexology course is designed for advanced reflexology massage therapy professionals who are aspiring to specialise in advanced reflexology massage therapy. Earn industry-recognised credentials to demonstrate your new skills and add extra value to your CV.
Enrol today and take the next step towards your personal and professional goals.
Why choose this course?
- CPD UK & IPHM Accredited Course
- FREE GIFT: Course Completion PDF & Hardcopy Certificates, MCQ Exam & Full Tutor Support Included and FREE Shiatsu Massage course as a bonus
- Get dual certificate (2 accredited certificate) in 1 course (CPD UK and IPHM)
- Unlimited lifetime access
- Instructor-led distance learning
- Get trained by industry experts
- 24/7 student support system
- Learn at your own pace and leisure
- Earn industry-recognised credentials
- User-friendly, advanced online learning material
- Effective training, written and designed by certified professional
- Course Completion PDF & Hardcopy Certificate, MCQ Exam & Full Tutor Support Included
- Get FREE Shiatsu Massage course as a bonus
- 2 Accreditation in 1 Course (CPD UK and IPHM)
Reason to learn with Study Plex
- Over 89,000 students taught across a range of fully certified courses
- Offering learners the chance to acquire the most in-demand and marketable skills
- Full commitment to helping our students find success on their chosen path
- Partnership with some of the world's best-known accreditation organisations
- Full belief in you, your success, and your ability to thrive
This extensive reflexology course is designed by industry experts; this reflexology course will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. Not only will it make you more lucrative to potential employers, but it will also give you the confidence to apply for that dream job.
This reflexology course is divided into bite-sized modules to make it easy to follow. Whether you are travelling around the world or juggling work and family, this course can be completed anytime, anywhere. This flexibility enables you to learn at your own pace, fitting your studies around your current lifestyle.
This comprehensive reflexology course covers the following modules:
- What we are going to go through in this section.
- You can join our Facebook group if you want. It is a great resource!
- it doesn’t matter how you learned to stimulate the points
- here is a look at how you be treating your client you client after this course
- A Closer Look At Some Of The Acupressure Points That You Will Be Using.
- Why the solar plexus/diaphragm area on the foot is so calming
- Why the endocrine system is so important in treating certain conditions.
- Which reflexology charts to use
- The importance of the intake form and your assessment.
- How often should you treat someone
- Introduction to this section
- A quick reminder for you about Large Intestine 4
- stress disorders/anxiety/worry
- Treating lower back pain and sciatica
- Headaches and Migraines
- Treating Headaches/Migraines
- The local points on the face and head for headaches and migraines.
- Arthritis-Let’s take a look at how to treat this common condition.
- Menstrual problems/menopause
- Treating Asthma and Respiratory Problems
- Skin disorders
- Colds and Flus
- Treating Diabetes
- Hay Fever (allergic seasonal rhinitis)
- Bladder Problems
- Treating ALL muscle and joint pain throughout the body.
- Treating Alzheimer’s disease
- Eye problems
- Treating High Blood Pressure
- Treating Addictions
- Treating Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Working as a Reflexologist - what to consider.
- Working as a reflexologist. a great way to earn money!
- The key factors you will need to work for yourself
How am I assessed?
Once you have completed the reflexology course, you will then be required to undertake an online MCQ assessment. This exam will cover everything you have already learnt. This means that you will have plenty of time to study and prepare for the assessment before taking it.
The assessment itself is made up of multiple-choice questions in your chosen subject area. You will receive your results straight after completion.
Explore new skills
Equip yourself with the essential skills, confidence and competence to assist you in your chosen industry.
Accelerate your career
Learn the most in-demand skills, get certified and level up your career. This reflexology course online training course is designed to help you reach your professional goals.
Make your CV stand out
Earn industry-recognised credentials to demonstrate your new skills and add extra value to your CV.
Certificate of Completion
After successfully finishing the course, you will be eligible to order your free PDF & Hardcopy certificate of course completion. There is a minimal shipping charge to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Students = £16.99
CPD and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
Grow your career by earning CPD and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement and add extra value to your CV. On successful completion of this reflexology course, you will be eligible to order your CPD and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) to demonstrate your new skills. You can also share this certificate with prospective employers and your professional network. The CPD and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) can be obtained in PDF format at the nominal fee of £12; there is an additional fee to get a printed copy certificate which is £39.
Who is this course for?
If you are a beginner or already working as an advanced reflexology massage therapist, or are considering a career in advanced reflexology massage therapy, then this reflexology course will give you a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in advanced reflexology massage therapy.
This reflexology course is suitable for all skill levels and backgrounds. Whether you want to advance your career prospects, learn a new skill, or broaden your educational horizons this reflexology course will help you to gain a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in your chosen industry.
This reflexology course is open to students of all academic backgrounds aiming to enhance their skills.
At Study Plex, we invite everyone to learn. This reflexology course is open to anyone aged 16 and over.
If you have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This reflexology course will equip you with the essential skills and credentials to demonstrate your new skills and add extra value to your CV. On successful completion of this reflexology course, you will gain a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.