Add to basket or enquire
Boost Your Career with Apex Learning and Get Noticed By Recruiters in this Hiring Season! Get Hard Copy + PDF Certificates + Transcript + Student ID Card worth £160 as a Gift - Enrol Reflexology, Physiotherapy & Sports Massage Now
Deepen your knowledge of reflexology, physiotherapy and sports massage, with our Reflexology, Physiotherapy & Sports Massage Diploma course.
With a single payment, you will gain access to Reflexology, Physiotherapy & Sports Massage Diploma including 10 premium courses, original hardcopy certificate, transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
This Reflexology, Physiotherapy & Sports Massage Diploma course provides a detailed understanding of reflexology, physiotherapy and sports massage. It will introduce you to reflexology and teach its history, covering a range of holistic applications and processes. It will also educate you on physiotherapy and sports massage, giving you a comprehensive knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
What other courses are included with this Reflexology, Physiotherapy & Sports Massage Bundle?
- Course 01: Physiotherapy, Sports Massage and Reflexology Complete Bundle
- Course 02: Hydrotherapy
- Course 03: Deep Tissue Massage Therapy
- Course 04: Sports Therapy
- Course 05: Pain Management
- Course 06: Understanding Nutrition and Health Level 4
- Course 07: Sports Psychology
- Course 08: Sports Medicine Fundamentals
- Course 09: Sports First Aid Complete Training
- Course 10: Personal Hygiene
- Course 11: Complete Communication Skills Master Class for Life
Curriculum of Reflexology, Physiotherapy & Sports Massage Bundle
Course 01: Physiotherapy, Sports Massage and Reflexology Complete Bundle
- What is Physiotherapy?
- What do Physiotherapists do?
- History of Physiotherapy
- Skeletal Muscle Structure
- Neuromuscular System
- Injury Prevention
- What is Sports Physiotherapy?
- Back Pain & Critical Care
- Aquatherapy & Hydrotherapy
- Different Therapy Techniques
- Treatment Method
- Physiotherapy For MND Patient
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy (MSK)
- TENS Machines
- What is Therapeutic Ultrasound?
- Becoming a Physiotherapist
Course 02: Hydrotherapy
- Module 1: Introduction to Hydrotherapy
- Module 2: Anatomy and Physiology Review
- Module 3: Types of Hydrotherapy
- Module 4: Effects of Hydrotherapy
- Module 5: Common Conditions Treated with Hydrotherapy
- Module 6: Hydrotherapy for Shoulder and Lower Limb
- Module 7: Hydrotherapy for Animals
Course 03: Deep Tissue Massage Therapy
- The Massage Strokes Correct and Incorrect Ways
- Full Body Deep tissue Massage
- Full Massage Sequence
Course 04: Sports Therapy
- Introduction to Sports Therapy
- Professionalism and Ethics of Sports Therapy
- Anatomy & Kinesiology
- Assessment of Sports Injuries
- Sports Injuries Depend on Sports Profile
- Common Sports Injuries
- Major Sports Injure
- First Aid Treatment
- Sports Nutrition
- Rehabilitation Exercise
- Sports Massage Treatments
- Hydrotherapy & Electrotherapy
Course 05: Pain Management
- Module 01: Introducing Pain Management
- Module 02: Pain Theories
- Module 03: Types of Pain
- Module 04: Physiology and Psychology of Acute Pain
- Module 05: Pain as a Long-term Condition
- Module 06: Back and Neck Pain
- Module 07: Headache
- Module 08: Neuropathic Pain and Its Management
- Module 09: Cancer Pain
- Module 10: Assessment of Pain
- Module 11: Relaxation for Pain Management
Course 06: Understanding Nutrition and Health Level 4
- Module 01: Introduction to Nutrition
- Module 02: Nutrients for Life – Nutrients for Life Macronutrients
- Module 03: Nutrients for Life – Micronutrients
- Module 04: Nutrition Requirements from Pregnancy to Teenage
- Module 05: Nutrition Requirements for Adults and Various Groups
- Module 06: Healthy Dieting
- Module 07: Eating Disorders
- Module 08: Diet and Nutrition Related Diseases
- Module 09: Use of Nutrition in Different Illnesses/Diseases
- Module 10: Weight Control Management
- Module 11: Weight Loss Management
- Module 12: Basics of Ketogenic Diet
- Module 13: The Role of Nutritionist
Course 07: Sports Psychology
- Module 01 – Introduction to Sports Psychology
- Module 02 – Mental Toughness
- Module 03 – Imagery
- Module 04 – Motivation in sport
- Module 05 – Goal Setting in Sport
- Module 06 – Arousal, Stress, and Anxiety
- Module 07 – Arousal Regulation
- Module 08 – Concentration
- Module 09 – Exercise and Psychological Wellbeing
- Module 10 – Athletic Injuries and Psychology
- Module 11 – Sports Psychology as a Coach
- Module 12 – Parents Involvement in Sports Psychology
- Module 13 – Sports Psychology at Workplace
- Module 14 – How to Be a Better Competitor
Course 08: Sports Medicine Fundamentals
- Module 1: Sports Medicine
- Module 2: Careers in Sports Medicine
- Module 3: Top Ten Common Sports Injuries
- Module 4: Common Sports Medicines
- Module 5: Nutrition and Weight Management
- Module 6: Medical Problems Faced by Athletes
- Module 7: Sports and Exercise
- Module 8: Imaging in Sports Medicine
- Module 9: Performance Enhancement
- Module 10: The Future of Sports Science
Course 09: Sports First Aid Complete Training
- Module 1: Introduction to Sports First Aid
- Module 2: Initial Assessment
- Module 3: Life-Saving Priorities
- Module 4: Common Injuries
- Module 5: Major Injuries
- Module 6: Environmental Injuries
- Module 7: Medical Emergency
- Module 8: Things to Keep in Mind
Course 10: Personal Hygiene
- Module 01: Introduction to Personal Hygiene and a Brief History
- Module 02: Looking Clean, Smelling Clean
- Module 03: Improving and Maintaining Oral Health
- Module 04: Care of the Eyes
- Module 05: Ear Care Secrets
- Module 06: Foot & Nail Care in Personal Hygiene
- Module 07: Hair Care Hygienic Ways
- Module 08: Hygienic Approach to Skin Care
- Module 09: Maintain Good Toilet Hygiene
- Module 10: Potential Hygiene Guidelines
- Module 11: Personal Hygiene During Coronavirus Pandemic
Course 11: Complete Communication Skills Master Class for Life
- Module 01: Effective Communication
- Module 02: How to Talk to Anyone
- Module 03: Power of Storytelling
- Module 04: Becoming an Influencer
- Module 05: Importance of Body Language
- Module 06: Communication Skills for Job Interviews
- Module 07: Public Speaking
How will I get my Certificate?
After successfully completing the course you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificates (PDF + Hard Copy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10 * 11 = £110)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course)
If you want to get hardcopy certificates for other courses, generally you have to pay £20 for each. But this Fall, Apex Learning is offering a Flat 50% discount on hard copy certificates, and you can get each for just £10!
P.S. The delivery charge inside the U.K. is £3.99 and the international students have to pay £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Anyone from any background can enrol in this bundle.
Note: Completing this course does not imply that you are qualified to work as a Professional Physiotherapist. If you are seeking a course that fits the HCPC’s standards, please contact the HCPC or the RCSLT.
This courses has been designed to be fully compatible with tablets and smartphones.
Having this expertise will increase the value of your CV and open you up to multiple job sectors.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the Hard Copy certificate for the title course (Physiotherapy, Sports Massage and Reflexology Complete Bundle) absolutely Free! Other Hard Copy certificates are available for £10 each.
Please Note: The delivery charge inside the UK is £3.99, and the international students must pay a £9.99 shipping cost.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.