Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
With the current COVID-19 pandemic, many schools may find it difficult to help students with finding invaluable work experience and delivering up-to-date career advice. To tackle this, Reed Education has designed a comprehensive careers advice programme. Using the Gatsby benchmarks, this virtual series of careers advice can be completed at home by students and learners.
- Careers Document - download
- Video based tasks, with helpful tips using REED’s experience and resources
- Employability skills- what are they?
- CV writing workshop
- How to prepare for an interview.
- Interview tips and techniques
- Mock interview examples
- Personal experience videos from REED employees
- Detailed instruction on how to prepare yourself for employment
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.