Add to basket or enquire
*8-in-1 Recruitment *
*** Use Discount Code : ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
Recruitment is essential in any HR professional's repertoire. Recruitment is the industry where we found the solutions for new challenges as strategies for attracting clients and candidates become more competitive, and we need to recruit qualified individuals to help us out. If you wish to keep ahead in this recruitment game, you better get yourself skilled with the new recruitment strategies and innovative recruitment methods. If you are still not ready to get the insights, take our exclusive bundle course on recruitment right away! Here at Skill Up, we are determined to give you the best recruitment skills possible with this recruitment bundle.
The Recruitment Bundle is a magnificent creation of 6 effective and fruitful courses. You will find Recruitment & Selection Management, Business Etiquette & Professionalism, UK Employment Law and much more to explore. This is undoubtedly a great combination of courses for you. All the courses have several mini-sized modules covering every essential niche. SkillUp is providing the best quality Recruitment Bundle at your own pace. Our Recruitment Bundle program has been helping learners to get skilled in desired fields. Now it’s your turn to push yourself and achieve what you are dreaming about!
Sign up for the all-inclusive Recruitment bundle, and experience relentless development of in-demand Recruitment knowledge, skills and strategies within you and secure your professionalism!
This Recruitment Bundle Consists of the Following Courses:
- Course 1: Recruitment & Selection Management
- Course 2: PR Firm Recruitment
- Course 3: UK Employment Law
- Course 4: Talent Management – Level 3 Training
- Course 5: HR Virtual Interview Techniques
- Course 6: Job Interviewing Skills Masterclass
- Course 7: HR Management – Level 3 Training
- Course 8: Self Confidence & Self Esteem Training
CPD accredited Recruitment bundle is the most comprehensive bundle on Recruitment now available online, offered by Skill up to upskill you with core to advanced Recruitment ideas escalate yourself as a peerless potential in the Recruitment promising industry.
Being loaded with up-to-date Recruitment knowledge, this self-paced Recruitment bundle by Skill Up is truly ideal for all aspiring Recruitment experts. So, enrol now and let your Recruitment eLearning experience meet the utmost satisfying level by enrolling in our premium Recruitment bundle now!
Learning Outcomes of this Recruitment bundle:
- Learn the fundamental principles and methods of recruitment
- Learn the technical scenarios of recruitment interview questions and etiquette
- Master how to plan and attend business meetings for effective Recruitment.
- Get trained on leadership and management to implement the correct Recruitment approach
- Discover the skills of success and confidence to ace the game of
- Get a grip on skillset virtual recruitment management
- Gain excellence in recruitment skills
- Upskill yourself in organising meetings and recruitment and much more!
Recruitment Bundle Specialities
- 20 hours of instant video lectures and downloadable Recruitment resources.
- Affordable premium-quality eLearning content on Recruitment, you can learn at your own pace.
- You will receive 8 completion certificates upon completing the Recruitment Bundle.
- Internationally Accepted Certificate on Recruitment would boost up your resume.
- You will learn the researched and proven approach of Recruitment adopted by Recruitment renowned experts.
After completing all the modules of the Recruitment Bundle, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the Recruitment Final Exam with absolutely no extra cost.
This Recruitment bundle comes with PDF Certificates, PDF Transcripts & a Student ID Card, which makes it the perfect value for money. You can also claim a Hard Copy certificate for only £10.99.
- Recruitment - download
**** Course Curriculum ****
*** Recruitment ***
** Recruitment - Recruitment & Selection Management**
- Recruitment -Introduction to Recruitment: Importance and Implications
- Recruitment -An Overview of the Recruitment Industry
- Recruitment -The UK Recruitment Legislation
- Recruitment -Sales and Selling in the Recruitment Industry
- Recruitment -The Recruitment Process
- Recruitment -Key Performance Indicators for the Recruitment Industry
- Recruitment -Candidate Attraction for Recruitment
- Recruitment -Candidate Management in Recruitment
- Recruitment -Candidate Interview Processes in Recruitment
- Recruitment -Client Acquisition in Recruitment
- Recruitment -Client Strategy in the Recruitment Sector
- Recruitment -Client Management
- Recruitment -Steps to Starting and Running a Successful Recruiting Service
** Recruitment -PR Firm Recruitment **
Recruitment -Nothing Is Better than Hiring the Right PR Firm
- Recruitment -How to Hire a PR Firm Promo through Recruitment
- Recruitment -How to Hire a PR Firm Overview through Recruitment
- Recruitment -Making Sure Your PR Firm Understands Your Business Goals during Recruitment
- Recruitment -How to Hire a PR Firm Competition PR through Recruitment
- Recruitment -How to Hire a PR Firm Budget
Recruitment -How to Kick the Tires of PR Firms
- Recruitment -How to Hire a PR Firm Meeting Invites through Recruitment
- Recruitment -How to Hire a PR Firm Give Budget Guidance in Recruitment
- Recruitment -How to Hire a PR Firm The Meeting through Recruitment
- Recruitment -How to Hire a PR Firm More Meeting Notes
- Recruitment -How to Hire a PR Firm Proposal Request
Recruitment -Building the Best Long-Term PR Firm Relationship
- Recruitment -How to Hire a PR Firm References in Recruitment
- Recruitment -How to Hire a PR Firm Sign Contract in Recruitment
- Recruitment -How to Hire a PR Firm How to Work with PR Firm in Recruitment
- Recruitment -How to Hire a PR Firm conclusion in Recruitment
- Recruitment -Feedback during Recruitment
** Recruitment -UK Employment Law**
- Recruitment -Basics of Employment Law
- Recruitment -Legal Recruitment Process
- Recruitment -Employment Contracts
- Recruitment -Employee Handbook
- Recruitment -Disciplinary Procedure
- Recruitment -National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage
- Recruitment -Parental Right, Sick Pay & Pension Scheme
- Recruitment -Discrimination in Workplace
- Recruitment -Health & Safety at Work
- Recruitment -Dismissal, Grievances and Employment Tribunals
- Recruitment -Workplace Monitoring & Data Protection in Recruitment
** Recruitment- Talent Management- Level 3 Training**
- Recruitment -Introduction
- Recruitment -Core Concepts of Talent Management
- Recruitment -Top Reasons Why Employees Leave an Organisation
- Recruitment -Understanding the Needs and Mindset of Employee
- Recruitment -Steps to Create an Effective Talent Management Plan
- Recruitment -Talent Acquisition
- Recruitment -How to Develop High Potential Employees
- Recruitment -Evaluating Performance
- Recruitment -"SMR" - How You Can Retain the Employees Using This Formula
- Recruitment -How to Retain High Potential Employees
- Recruitment -Bonus Section: Achieving Business Goals with Talent Management Strategy
- Recruitment -Conclusion in Recruitment
** Recruitment -HR Virtual Interview Techniques**
- Recruitment -An Introduction to Virtual Interviewing
- Recruitment -Interviewer’s Perspective
- Recruitment -Interview Preparation in Recruitment
- Recruitment -Picking a Tech to Use in Recruitment
- Recruitment -Attract and Hire the Best Talents during Recruitment
- Recruitment -Final Thoughts and Onboarding in Recruitment
** Recruitment -Job Interviewing Skills Masterclass**
- Recruitment -Introduction
- Recruitment -Basic and Common Interview Questions in Recruitment
- Recruitment -Most Important Interview Tips in Recruitment
- Recruitment -Behavioral Questions in Recruitment
- Recruitment -Situational or Scenario Based Questions in Recruitment
- Recruitment -Technical Questions in Recruitment
- Recruitment -Compensation Related Questions in Recruitment
- Recruitment -Your Turn in Recruitment
- Recruitment -After the Interview in Recruitment
- Recruitment -Do's and Don'ts in Recruitment
** Recruitment -HR Management - Level 3 Training**
- Recruitment -Introduction
- Recruitment -Core Concepts in Recruitment
- Recruitment -Best Employee Retention Strategies That Actually Work in Recruitment
- Recruitment -Employee Benefits & Retention Strategies Used by World's Top Companies in Recruitment
- Recruitment -Practical Tips to Retain Employees in Your Organisation
- Recruitment -Bonus Section: Building a Strong Relation with Employees
- Recruitment -Conclusion
** Recruitment -Self Confidence & Self Esteem Training**
- Recruitment -Introduction
- Recruitment -Understanding Confidence
- Recruitment -Developing the Right Mindset to Gain Confidence
- Recruitment -Build Confidence: Strategies That Works
- Recruitment -Quick Activity to Build Your Confidence
- Recruitment -Conclusion
Our Recruitment bundle modules are more extended than it appears. Download the Recruitment free resource to get a wholesome grip on curriculum breakdown.
Who is this course for?
Since this comprehensive Recruitment bundle comprises courses with basic to advanced insights, anyone even with no prior knowledge can enrol as well. This Recruitment bundle will yield a strong foundation on Recruitment for the newbies. Besides, the experienced ones who are looking for updated resources to hone up their Recruitment ideas and skills can certainly take the Recruitment bundle to boost their career opportunities and raise the bar of silver lining!
So, anyone from any academic background can take this Recruitment bundle.
The Recruitment bundle is open to anyone above 16 without any formal requirement. There are no specific requirements for enrolling in the Recruitment bundle. All you need is a passion for learning and a smart internet-enabled device to access our premium Recruitment Bundle. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there round the clock.
We won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience against your desire to learn about Recruitment about Recruitment and climb the ladder of success. Enrol now in the Recruitment Bundle and start your learning journey.
This Recruitment Bundle will bring you new opportunities and new possibilities in an ever-changing job market and skill you up for professions like,
- Recruitment Consultant (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £16,000 to £40,000)
- Marketing Executive (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £20,000 to £35,000)
- HR Manager (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £28,000 to £50,000)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.