Add to basket or enquire
If you are aspiring to start your career as a recruitment consultant or want to boost your skills and knowledge in recruitment, then this recruitment course will set you up with the appropriate skills and expertise needed to take your career to the next level.
This recruitment course is accredited by the CPD UK & IPHM. CPD UK is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
This extensive Recruitment course has been designed to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills needed to become a fully professional recruitment consultant and will give you all the practical knowledge & credentials that you need to excel in your new role.
This Recruitment course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes across a wide range of industries.
If you are aspiring to start your career as a recruitment consultant or you just want to boost your knowledge and skills on recruitment, but don’t know where to start, then this Recruitment course will set you up with the appropriate skills and expertise needed to take your professionalism to the next level.
This comprehensive Recruitment course will give you all the necessary skills and valuable insight into recruitment to boost your career in this field and possibilities, by getting the essential skills and knowledge you’ll need from this Recruitment course. There are always new skills to learn and new knowledge to accumulate when you work as a recruitment consultant, this Recruitment course will fully prepare you to embrace all of the essentials skills and knowledge in this field. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Enroll today and get started on your journey to improve your career prospects with the latest skills and the power of self-belief!
Why Choose This Recruitment Course:
- Endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme
- Accredited by The CPD UK and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- FREE Course Completion PDF & Hardcopy Certificateof Completion, Communication Skills for Business and Management, MCQ Exam & 24/7 Support Included
- Dual (CPD UK and IPHM) accredited certificate in 1 single course
- Get trained by industry experts
- Easy to use and easy to follow
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Expert tutors are always available for you via email
- Kickstart your career with quality training
- Course Completion PDF & Hardcopy Certificate, MCQ Exam & 24/7 Support Included
- Get a bonus Communication Skills for Business and Management course for FREE
- 2 Accreditation (CPD UK and IPHM) in 1 Course
- 1: Obtain Your Student ID Card 01:00
- 2: Recruitment Skills - Introduction 03:19
- 3: What is Recruitment? 00:41
- 4: Importance of Recruitment 01:46
- 5: Sources of External Recruitment 00:23
- 6: Sources of Internal Recruitment 00:39
- 7: Various Approaches to Recruitment 01:27
- 8: Recruitment Process 01:16
- 9: Factors Affecting the Process 01:18
- 10: Stages of Recruitment 03:50
- 11: Explain the Selection Process 00:21
- 12: Various Selection Tests 00:54
- 13: Types of Interview 00:24
- 14: Developing Good Interviewing Skills 07:27
- 15: Body Language Cues in Interviews 01:48
- 16: Qualities of a Good Recruiter 03:33
- 17: Talent Acquisition Specialist 01:54
- 18: Assessment 06:00
- 19: Obtain Your Accredited Certificate of Achievement 01:00
Why Learn with Us?
- We have taught and certified more than 50,000+ students and organizations worldwide
- We are committed to helping students start new careers or advance in their chosen career paths
- We have Award-winning Customer Support, and we’re proud of it
- We believe in you. Your success is our success
Recruitment is one of our most popular training courses and is perfect for those individuals who want to start a new career path as a recruitment consultant, as well as established professionals who want to test their existing abilities and learn the latest techniques.
This comprehensive Recruitment course has been divided into 16 interactive lessons. This makes for a more stimulating and comprehensive study of all the essential areas of recruitment, which also means that learners will be able to absorb the knowledge in manageable and intuitive segments and retain the vital information without even realizing it.
This fully inclusive Recruitment course includes the following modules:
Learn how to increase your expertise in recruitment by taking the following modules of this popular Recruitment course.
Recruitment - Recruitment Skills - Introduction
- Recruitment - Recruitment Skills – Introduction
Recruitment - What is Recruitment?
- Recruitment - What is Recruitment?
Recruitment - Importance of Recruitment
- Recruitment - Importance of Recruitment
Recruitment - Sources of External Recruitment
- Recruitment - Sources of External Recruitment
Recruitment - Sources of Internal Recruitment
- Recruitment - Sources of Internal Recruitment
Recruitment - Various Approaches to Recruitment
- Recruitment - Various Approaches to Recruitment
Recruitment - Recruitment Process
- Recruitment - Recruitment Process
Recruitment - Factors Affecting the Process
- Recruitment - Factors Affecting the Process
The following module of the Recruitment course will give the exact set of skills and information base that you’ll need to succeed in your chosen career path of recruitment.
Recruitment - Stages of Recruitment
- Recruitment - Stages of Recruitment
Recruitment - Explain the Selection Process
- Recruitment - Explain the Selection Process
Recruitment - Various Selection Tests
- Recruitment - Various Selection Tests
Recruitment - Types of Interview
- Recruitment - Types of Interview
Recruitment - Developing Good Interviewing Skills
- Recruitment - Developing Good Interviewing Skills
Recruitment - Body Language Cues in Interviews
- Recruitment - Body Language Cues in Interviews
Recruitment - Qualities of a Good Recruiter
- Recruitment - Qualities of a Good Recruiter
Recruitment - Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Recruitment - Talent Acquisition Specialist
Method of Assessment
After successfully completing the Recruitment course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically through the system and the results will be provided to you instantly.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the recruitment course, you will be eligible to order your free PDF & Hardcopy certificate of course completion. There is a minimum postal charge applicable to obtain the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Inside the UK = £6.49
- International Students = £17.49
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
On successful completion of the course assessment, you will be eligible to obtain the recruitment Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes across a wide range of industries. This will provide you with a competitive edge in your career and extra value to your CV, developing you as a standout candidate among all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to gain an endorsed certificate which is £75.
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On completion of the recruitment course, you will be eligible to obtain the CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) to evidence your new skill and accomplishment, as well as your knowledge and skill set. You can also share this certificate with prospective employers and your professional network. The CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) is available in PDF format, at the cost of £12, or a hardcopy can be sent via post at the cost of £35.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Recruitment course is ideal for anyone who is looking to improve their skills and move on to more challenging roles in this sector. Completion of the Recruitment course will prove your learning potential and provide the impetus to boost their career into whatever direction they choose but gaining an up-to-date perspective of everything involving recruitment.
The Recruitment course will provide both established professionals and relative newcomers to recruitment with some real advantages, earning extensive knowledge and acquiring new skills which will make any candidate’s CV stand out in a crowded marketplace.
There is no previous experience or specific entry requirements needed to enrol into this Recruitment course, any student from any background, and of any age, can enrol into this Recruitment course and learn at their own pace.
As long as you are seventeen years old, have a basic knowledge of the English language and are relatively comfortable with rudimentary IT skills, you will be eligible to enrol into this Recruitment course.
This Recruitment course will bring you new opportunities and new possibilities in an ever-changing job market. Gain the latest techniques, theories, knowledge and confidence that you’ll need to procure the dream job you’ve been looking for. To achieve all this and to gather more valuable credits on your CV, this Recruitment course could be a critical part of your future.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.