Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Discovering the right people to help run an organization is a tough job. This is why Recruitment specialist/ professionals are extremely valued in every organization.
This Recruitment Consultant course will teach you the processes, HR professionals are used as they define and prepare job specifications and employment compensation packages to attract the right candidates and fill job positions. This expertise will really boost your Recruitment skills.
Enhance your professional skills to a whole new level with the best-selling and award-winning Diploma in Recruitment Consultant study! Don’t waste time with poor quality training - study Recruitment Consultant and get an expertly-designed, great value training experience.
Key Topics to Be Covered By Recruitment Consultant
- The fundamental aspects of recruitment management
- The roles and responsibility of a recruitment manager
- The importance of understanding the position and defining it
- Need analysis, Job analysis and Task analysis: Why are they crucial to initiate the recruitment process?
- Key steps to developing a recruitment strategy
- Salary range and compensation research
- Defining the qualities of a top performer
- Emergency hiring strategy
- Developing corporate citizenship
- Safe competition hiring practices
- Phone interview and face-to-face interview best practices
- Type of questions to be asked: The S.T.A.R method
- The process of final selection and onboarding
Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Recruitment Consultant Diploma.
This Recruitment Consultant Diploma is the only guide you need for learning the essential topics thoroughly and acquire the necessary skills for a special discounted price. With only 2 hours of training towards your CPD-accredited certificate and the Recruitment Consultant course materials designed by industry experts, any of your dreams in life can be turned into a reality.
Our exclusive Recruitment Consultant Diploma follows an advanced curriculum with topics broken down into a total of 10 scaled-down modules for your ease of self-paced learning. These modules will assist you in grasping the basics and leading you to the steps of getting a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of a Recruitment Consultant.
Learning Outcomes of Recruitment Consultant
- Learn how to identify the skills and qualities you should look for in a candidate.
- Find out how to present an open position in advertisements.
- Learn how to develop a workable hiring strategy.
- Discover why preparation and research are important in the recruitment process.
- Learn how to determine which candidate to interview.
- Explore the questions you should ask at different stages of the interview process.
- Find out how to evaluate and select the candidate for the final recruitment process.
- Learn how to offer the position and prepare the candidate for onboarding.
- Uncover the rituals you should practice in the onboarding process and how to welcome the new employee.
- Discover the post-recruitment process activities and understand why they matter.
The Recruitment Consultant course materials designed by experts are easily accessible 24/7 from any of your smartphones, laptops, PCs, tablets etc. Our expert instructors are available on weekdays to listen to any of your queries via email and help you in achieving your goals.
Finally, you will receive a CPD-accredited certificate which will fast-track your career and showcase your expertise on this Recruitment Consultant topic to excel in your professional life. This professional certification along with your in-depth understanding of the Recruitment Consultant course materials will put you ahead in this sector as well as the relevant job market.
Finding the right person for the right job is an age-old dilemma. How do we ensure the person is the most suitable to carry out a certain task? Especially in a situation where the recruiter has little to zero knowledge about the individual’s ability, apart from some documents. But, modern business demands much more than that, and a person’s suitability depends on many other factors than just academic credentials.
The Diploma in Recruitment Consultant Program will enable you with the knowledge and skills to assist in handling this challenge better as a recruiter or manager.
It discusses every aspect of the recruitment process, from defining a position in the final interview and onboarding stage.
You will learn how to develop a recruitment/ hiring strategy and how to adjust it for different positions and requirements. In addition to that, you will explore the actions to take to attract candidates with high potential for the role and acquire the skill to convene an efficient selection process.
By the end of this course, you will master the knowledge and skills expected in managing the recruitment process in any contemporary business.
Skills You Will Gain
- HR Management
- Recruitment Management
- Team management
Recruitment Consultant Course Curriculum:
This Recruitment Consultant Course is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our Recruitment Consultant Training program is designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Recruitment Consultant Course—
Recruitment Consultant Module 1: Definitions and Knowing the Position
- Recruitment Consultant: Know the Position
- Recruitment Consultant: Needs Analysis
- Recruitment Consultant: Job Analysis
- Recruitment Consultant: Task Analysis
Recruitment Consultant Module 2: Hiring Strategy
- Recruitment Consultant: Company Information
- Recruitment Consultant: Salary Range
- Recruitment Consultant: Top Performers
- Recruitment Consultant: Be Prepared
Recruitment Consultant Module 3: Lure in Great Candidates
- Recruitment Consultant: Advertise Where Candidates Visit
- Recruitment Consultant: Develop Corporate Citizenship
- Recruitment Consultant: Treat Your Candidates Well
- Recruitment Consultant: Look at the Competition
Recruitment Consultant Module 4: Filtering Applicants to Interview
- Recruitment Consultant: Put Lots of Weight on Cover Letters
- Recruitment Consultant: Grading Resumes
- Recruitment Consultant: Internet Search
- Recruitment Consultant: Initial Phone Interview
Recruitment Consultant Module 5: The Interview (I)
- Recruitment Consultant: Introduce Everyone
- Recruitment Consultant: Use a Panel
- Recruitment Consultant: Match the Interview for the Job
- Recruitment Consultant: Types of Questions
Recruitment Consultant Module 6: The Interview (II)
- Recruitment Consultant: Tell Me About My Company
- Recruitment Consultant: Distractions
- Recruitment Consultant: Interview More Than Once
- Recruitment Consultant: Wrap Up
Recruitment Consultant Module 7: Selection Process (I)
- Recruitment Consultant: Testing
- Recruitment Consultant: Look for Passion and Enthusiasm
- Recruitment Consultant: Background Checks
- Recruitment Consultant: Trust Your Instincts
Recruitment Consultant Module 8: Selection Process (II)
- Recruitment Consultant: Education Level vs. Experience
- Recruitment Consultant: Have a Consensus
- Recruitment Consultant: Keep Non-Hires on File
- Recruitment Consultant: Checking References
Recruitment Consultant Module 9: Making an Offer
- Recruitment Consultant: Do it Quickly
- Recruitment Consultant: Employment Details
- Recruitment Consultant: Notify Rejected Candidates
- Recruitment Consultant: Be Creative
Recruitment Consultant Module 10: Onboarding
- Recruitment Consultant: Training and Orientation
- Recruitment Consultant: Mentoring
- Recruitment Consultant: 30-60-90 Day Reviews
- Recruitment Consultant: Make Them Feel Welcome
Once you enrol in our Diploma in Recruitment Consultant program with the Academy for Health & Fitness, you are allocated your tutor. The tutor’s guidance and assistance will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/ she will evaluate your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Once you have finished the learning stages in the Recruitment Consultant course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the Recruitment Consultant assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognized all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it via online.
You can also receive an original printed copy of the recruitment Consultant certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postage fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
Who is this course for?
Is This Diploma in Recruitment Consultant Right for You?
This Diploma in Recruitment Consultant training is perfect for anyone who wants to have a better understanding of effective hiring strategies, from advertising to the employee onboarding process. It is great for any individuals who are moving into a Recruitment Consultant role or would like to gain expertise to do so.
This comprehensive guide is also great for practicing professionals who acquired some practical knowledge but lack theoretical understanding.
The CPD Accredited Certification will boost your resume to help you stand out to prospective employers.
There are no specific requirements to enrol in this Recruitment Consultant course and to help you learn on your own schedule, the recruitment consultant training course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for this Diploma in Recruitment Consultant program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast anywhere in the world can enrol in this Recruitment Consultant course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-recognised qualification with this Recruitment Consultant course.
The knowledge and skills you will gain in this course will enable you to become better prepared and efficient in a Recruitment Consultant role. You will be equipped with various recruitment strategies and tools to help you conduct the hiring strategy.
If you’re looking to advance your career as in HR or recruitment consultant by gaining the essential skills.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is there any problem, if I stop studying for a few weeks after starting the Recruitment course and come back again later?
Hi Chapmen, Thank you for your interest. The Recruitment Course is a self-paced online course. Also, you'll have a 1 year access. So you can study at your convenient time. There will be no problem if you make a pause for a while. Hope you enjoy studying Recruitment Course. Stay Safe. Thank You.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.