Recruitment Strategies Certificate – CPD Certified - best selling Recruitment Strategies Certificate
Now, more than ever, attracting and retaining the right type of staff is vital to the ongoing success of your business. High turnover, poor morale and employees who fail to pull their weight can all be issues, if you do not spend the time and money necessary to recruit properly. Understanding the various recruitment strategies available to you can help you find the best possible employees.
This course provides you with comprehensive information about the various recruitment strategies that are available to you as a company owner. It begins by introducing you to the topic of recruitment, along with why it is an important area to focus on.
Next, the course covers the options available to you in terms of recruitment methods.
It also covers the best ways in which to find ideal candidates for an open position.
Finally, the course covers interview styles that you may wish to incorporate into your own hiring practices.
You will Learn:
- How to write a job description;
- Details about choosing the right amount of compensation for open positions;
- Information about three of the most popular recruitment options;
- Information on where to place your job adverts, in order to guarantee success;
- The ethical and legal considerations that you need to keep in mind;
- Information about the most common interview style that is used today;
Benefits of Taking this Course
- Learning about the first steps that you need to take, in order to ensure successful recruitment;
- Understanding the differences between and benefits of direct hiring, turning to a recruitment agency and using a headhunter to fill open positions;
- Learning how to conduct due diligence on applicants to whom you are considering extending a job offer;
- Gaining knowledge about the legislative requirements governing the recruitment and hiring process, including information about anti-discrimination laws that you need to know;
- Learning about additional interviewing styles, including competency interviews and behavioural interviews, along with the benefits of each approach.
Module 1: Introduction to Recruitment and Important First Steps
Module 2: Recruitment Options
Module 3: Finding the Best Candidate
Module 4: Interview Techniques
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Recruitment Strategies Certificate is designed for anyone wanting to learn about the first steps that you need to take, in order to ensure successful recruitment.
Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. Now more than ever people are using the internet while on the move so our course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.