Add to basket or enquire
Learn how to source, engage and recruit top talent using social media! The Recruitment and Social Media Course is designed to teach recruiters how to utilise social media to digitise the recruitment process. You will also develop your knowledge of the recruitment process and cycle.
Through this Recruitment and Social Media course, learn how to use social media platforms for online recruitment and gain the skills to create a successful recruitment strategy for your organisation. It covers everything you need to know about hiring and sourcing talent via social media, from identifying your target audience to improving brand awareness.
By the end of the course, you will know exactly where to find the right candidates for the right roles, fill more jobs through social recruiting, and attract top tier talent through effective social recruiting methods. Take your career to the next level and learn up-to-date recruitment skills from the experts!
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Recruitment and Social Media course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Recruitment and Social Media course.
This premium online course titled Recruitment and Social Media ensures your professional development with CPD & IAO accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Recruitment and Social Media programme, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Recruitment and Social Media course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
This Recruitment and Social Media course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to give you a proper understanding of Recruitment and Social Media and allow you to accelerate your career.
Learning Outcomes of this Recruitment and Social Media Course:
- Learn about the history and nature of the recruitment industry in the UK
- Understand the most used social media platforms for online recruitment
- Develop a successful recruitment strategy and learn how to monitor engagement
- Identify your target audience for social recruiting
- Have an excellent understanding of the recruitment process and cycle
- Deepen your knowledge of how in-house recruitment works and its benefits
- Gain in-depth knowledge of recruitment agency regulations and policies
- Learn some expert client acquisition strategies and interview techniques
Why People Love And Enrol The Recruitment and Social Media Course From One Education
- Eligibility for an IAO & CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of Recruitment and Social Media Course
- Learning materials of our Recruitment and Social Media course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the Recruitment and Social Media course materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
This masterclass Recruitment and Social Media online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Recruitment and Social Media course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Recruitment and Social Media course is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Recruitment and Social Media course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Recruitment and Social Media course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Recruitment and Social Media today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Recruitment and Social Media course:
Module 1: The Recruitment Industry
- Brief Overview of the Inception of the Recruitment Industry
- The UK Recruitment Industry
- Industry Suppliers
- Essential skills for a recruitment consultant
- How to become a successful Recruiter
Module 2: Recruitment & Social Media Platforms
- Evolution of Social Media
- Gaining an understanding of the Different Social Media Platforms
- Social Media in Recruitment
Module 3: Social Media Marketplace
- Social Media as a Sourcing Tool
- Sourcing and Recruiting
- Speed and Effectiveness
Module 4: Promoting Your Brand
- Choosing a Recruitment Strategy
- Making Recruitment More Effective
- Tips for Effective Online Recruitment Strategy
- Monitoring Engagement
Module 5: Target Audience & Selecting the Platform
- Identify Your Target Audience for Social Recruiting
- Mainstream Social Networks
Module 6: The Recruitment Process
- Recruitment Process
- What is the need for a recruitment process and what it involves
- The recruitment cycles
- Where to start in the recruitment cycle
Module 7: In-House Recruitment
- In-House Recruitment
- Process of In-House Recruitment
- The Short, Medium and Long-Term Goals
- Top Tips for an In-house Team
Module 8: Legislation
- Requirement of license
- Recruitment agency regulations
- Reforms and Laws that have Shaped the Face of the Recruitment Industry
- Objectives of implementing a code of ethics
- Recruitment Industry Bodies
- Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and the Associate of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo)
- Principles of the REC Code of Practice
- The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo)
- Objectives of APSCo
- Membership guideline for APSCo
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Recruitment and Social Media course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing the Recruitment and Social Media course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD & IAO-accredited certificate.
Once you have finished the Recruitment and Social Media course, you will be eligible to apply for a CPD & IAO-accredited certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The Recruitment and Social Media training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Recruitment and Social Media course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Recruitment and Social Media course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Recruitment and Social Media course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Recruitment and Social Media course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Recruitment and Social Media course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Recruitment and Social Media course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.