Challenge Training and Consultancy Limited
The cost of recruiting can be substantial and it is therefore critical to get it right. This course is suitable for those embarking upon recruitment for the first time, and for more experienced recruiters who wish to update their skills and knowledge of current good practice.
This is a practical course designed to give delegates the skills to confidently prepare and conduct the recruitment process, make good selection decisions, and record appropriate information. There will be opportunities to practice all the skills and techniques learnt during the day.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Recognise the legal considerations – including equality and diversity issues – involved in the recruitment process.
- Be able to create and use a job description and person specification to formulate relevant questions and work based tests for the selection process
- Structure and conduct suitable work based tests relevant to the job role.
- Structure and conduct an interview effectively, from beginning to end
- Probe candidates further to maximise the information obtained from the interview
- Understand how to score candidates against essential and desirable criteria
- Keep accurate and relevant interview records to enable feedback to candidates
Who is this course for?
Managers/ Team leaders HR staff
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.