Challenge Training and Consultancy Limited
Add to basket or enquire
The cost of recruiting can be substantial and it is therefore critical to get it right. This course is suitable for those embarking upon recruitment for the first time, and for more experienced recruiters who wish to update their skills and knowledge of current good practice.
This is a practical course designed to give delegates the skills to confidently prepare and conduct the recruitment process, make good selection decisions, and record appropriate information. There will be opportunities to practice all the skills and techniques learnt during the day.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Recognise the legal considerations – including equality and diversity issues – involved in the recruitment process.
- Be able to create and use a job description and person specification to formulate relevant questions and work based tests for the selection process
- Structure and conduct suitable work based tests relevant to the job role.
- Structure and conduct an interview effectively, from beginning to end
- Probe candidates further to maximise the information obtained from the interview
- Understand how to score candidates against essential and desirable criteria
- Keep accurate and relevant interview records to enable feedback to candidates
Who is this course for?
Managers/ Team leaders HR staff
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.