Add to basket or enquire
The Recruitment Consultant bundle comes with one of our best selling Recruitment Consultant Diploma courses endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme with FREE endorsed certificate along with 6 additional IAO Certified courses:
- Virtual Interviewing for HR
- Employee Management Course for HR Managers
- HR Training: Corporate Leadership & People Management
- UK Employment Law Certification Course
- Payroll Management and Systems Diploma
- Time Management
This Recruitment Consultant bundle provides you with the perfect opportunity to advance your career and polish your relevant skills.
Study the Recruitment Consultant bundle online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Recruitment Consultant bundle will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
Study the Recruitment Consultant bundle through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials. Receive online tutor support as you study the Recruitment Consultant bundle, to ensure you are supported every step of the way.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Recruitment Consultant bundle. The Recruitment Consultant bundle is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
With full course access for one year, you can complete the Recruitment Consultant bundle when it suits you by studying at your own pace. You can access the Recruitment Consultant bundle modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Recruitment Consultant bundle is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Recruitment Consultant bundle now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Recruitment Consultant bundle With Janets
- An opportunity to gain an Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme upon successful completion of the Recruitment Consultant bundle
- 6 IAO Certified courses to increase your employability and skills
- Full access to the comprehensive Recruitment Consultant bundle materials for a whole year
- Online assessment with instant results on the Recruitment Consultant bundle
- Get full tutor support on Monday to Friday with the Recruitment Consultant bundle
- Study and complete the Recruitment Consultant bundle at a pace that suits you
- Gain a complete understanding of the in-depth topics taught on the Recruitment Consultant bundle
- Study accessible and information modules on the Recruitment Consultant bundle, all taught by our team of expert instructors
- Feel fully supported as you study the Recruitment Consultant bundle, with 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The Recruitment Consultant bundle is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Recruitment Consultant bundle content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Recruitment Consultant bundle along with its exam has no formal deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Recruitment Consultant Curriculum:
- Introduction to Recruitment
- Definitions of Training and Development
- Considerations in the Design of Training Programmes
- Implementing Training
- Learning Methods
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Introduction to Recruitment
- Module Three – The Selection Process
- Module Four – Goal Setting
- Module Five – The Interview
- Module Six – Types of Interview Questions
- Module Seven – Avoiding Bias in Your Selection
- Module Eight – The Background Check
- Module Nine – Making Your Offer
- Module Ten – Orientation and Retention
- Module Eleven – Measuring the Results
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Defining and Knowing the Position
- Module Three – Hiring Strategy
- Module Four – Lure in Great Candidates
- Module Five – Filtering Applicants to Interview
- Module Six – The Interview (I)
- Module Seven – The Interview (II)
- Module Eight – Selection Process (I)
- Module Nine – Selection Process (II)
- Module Ten – Making an Offer
- Module Eleven – Onboarding
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
Recruitment - Interview Process
- History of the Interviewing Process
- The Recruitment and Selection Process
- Factors in the Hiring Process
- Cost Analysis
- Job Analysis and Position Profiles
- Determining the Skills You Need
- Finding Candidates
- Advertising Guidelines
- Screening Resumes
- Performance Assessments
- Problems Recruiters Face
- Interviewing Barriers
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Types of Questions
- Case Study
- Traditional vs. Behavioral Interviews
- Other Types of Questions
- The Critical Incident Technique
- Listening for Answers
- Difficult Applicants
- Interview Preparation and Format
- Other Interview Techniques
- Scoring Responses
- Checking References
- Human Rights
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Recruitment Consultant bundle, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Recruitment Consultant bundle. After successfully passing the Recruitment Consultant Diploma exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, which is a highly recognised brand in the education sector.
To verify your enhanced skills in the Recruitment Consultant, we recommend that you also complete the assignment questions. These can be completed at any time which is convenient for yourself and will be assessed by our expert tutors. Full feedback will then be given on your current performance, along with any further advice or support.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
Once the Recruitment Consultant bundle has been completed and the assessment has been passed, all students are entitled to receive an endorsed certificate for the Recruitment Consultant Diploma course. This will provide proof that you have completed your Recruitment Consultant training objectives, and an endorsed certificate can be ordered and delivered to your address for FREE. Please note that overseas students may be charged an additional £10 for postage.
IAO Certification from Janets
Upon successful completion of the Recruitment Consultant bundle, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificates for each of the courses, free of cost as proof of your expertise on Recruitment Consultant. You can ask for PDF certificates that will be sent to your email for FREE. Print copies of this Certification (accredited by IAO) are also available by post at an additional cost of £9.99 each.
Who is this course for?
The Recruitment Consultant bundle is ideal for those who are aspiring professionals in this sector or looking forward to a head start. This Recruitment Consultant bundle is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV.
The Recruitment Consultant bundle is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. The only requirements you need to meet to study the Recruitment Consultant bundle is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and basic computer skills. You must also be over the age of 16 to study this Recruitment Consultant bundle.
This Recruitment Consultant bundle will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Recruitment Consultant bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.