Add to basket or enquire
Develop in-demand skills for a better future with a super-saver bundle deal with 205 CPD points for just £119 and instantly save £1580!
This Recruitment Consultant bundle includes 1 best selling ABC Awards-endorsed course with 5 additional CPD-accredited course, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol this Recruitment Consultant bundle and get certified from ABC Awards.
This Recruitment Consultant bundle package includes:
- ABC Awards-endorsed Recruitment Consultant Level 5
- 5 additional CPD courses —
- Employment Law & Recruitment Process 2020
- Resourcing and Managing Talent Course
- Management: Recruitment and Selection Process
- Leadership Skills For Organisational Development
- Time Management Diploma
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Recruitment Consultant bundle. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Recruitment Consultant bundle.
This premium online course titled Recruitment Consultant bundle ensures your professional development with ABC Awards & CPD accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Recruitment Consultant bundle program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Recruitment Consultant bundle is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
Why People Enrol this Recruitment Consultant bundle From One Education:
- Receive an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Recruitment Consultant bundle
- 5 additional CPD courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our Recruitment Consultant bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Recruitment Consultant bundle content for a full year
- Complete the Recruitment Consultant bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Recruitment Consultant bundle
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the ABC Awards-endorsed Recruitment Consultant Level 5:
Recruitment Consultant - Module 1
Introduction to Recruitment: Importance and Implications
- Importance of hiring the right employees
- Benefits of hiring recruitment consultants
Recruitment Consultant - Module 2
An Overview of the Recruitment Industry
- The UK Recruitment Industry
- Essential skills for a recruitment consultant
- How to become a successful Recruiter
Recruitment Consultant - Module 3
The UK Recruitment Legislation
- Requirement of license
- Recruitment agency regulations
Recruitment Consultant - Module 4
Sales and Selling in the Recruitment Industry
- How do sales and selling concepts work for the recruitment industry?
- What helps distinguish your recruitment consultancy from others?
Recruitment Consultant - Module 5
The Recruitment Process
- What is the need for a recruitment process and what it involves
- The recruitment cycles
Recruitment Consultant - Module 6
Key Performance Indicators for the Recruitment Industry
- Developing Key Performance Indicators
- Characteristics of High-Quality Key Performance Indicators
Recruitment Consultant - Module 7
Candidate Attraction for Recruitment
- Internal recruitment referral schemes
- Common mistakes associated with job postings
Recruitment Consultant - Module 8
- Candidate management
- The Components of recruiter’s brand
- Evaluating the CV or candidate
- Categorising your candidate
Recruitment Consultant - Module 9
Candidate Interview Processes
- Preparing for and conducting an interview
- Interview arrangements
Recruitment Consultant - Module 10
- 6 Digital Marketing Strategies for Recruitment Agencies
- 6 Steps to Attract More Clients with LinkedIn
- Identifying the Right Person to Approach in a Client Organisation
Recruitment Consultant - Module 11
Client Strategy in the Recruitment Sector
- Considerations for Planning Client Strategy
- Understanding the need for client strategy
- Active and passive candidates
- Upstream and downstream recruitment
- Client Strategy guidelines
Recruitment Consultant - Module 12
- How to manage clients assertively
- Managing client meetings
- Developing the client strategy
- Motivation theories applied
Recruitment Consultant - Module 13
Steps to Starting and Running a Successful Recruiting Service
- Types of recruitment agency
- Start your own recruiting agency/consultancy
... and more!
How is the Recruitment Consultant bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a recognised and professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Recruitment Consultant bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that, learners residing outside the UK has to pay a £10 postage charge.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Recruitment Consultant bundle, you will also qualify for a CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
The Recruitment Consultant bundle training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Recruitment Consultant bundle also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Recruitment Consultant bundle today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Recruitment Consultant bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Recruitment Consultant bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Recruitment Consultant bundle is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Recruitment Consultant bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.