Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Recruitment Consultant Diploma course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Recruitment Consultant Diploma will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Recruitment Consultant Diploma training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Recruitment Consultant Diploma course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Recruitment Consultant Diploma course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Recruitment Consultant Diploma course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Recruitment Consultant Diploma course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Recruitment Consultant Diploma course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Recruitment Consultant Diploma course. The Recruitment Consultant Diploma course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Recruitment Consultant Diploma is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Recruitment Consultant Diploma when it suits you. Access the Recruitment Consultant Diploma course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Recruitment Consultant Diploma course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Recruitment Consultant Diploma now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Recruitment Consultant Diploma With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Recruitment Consultant Diploma
- Full one-year access to Recruitment Consultant Diploma Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Recruitment Consultant Diploma
- No hidden fees with the Recruitment Consultant Diploma
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Recruitment Consultant Diploma
- Study the Recruitment Consultant Diploma at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Gain a complete understanding of Recruitment Consultant Diploma
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Recruitment Consultant Diploma
- Study the Recruitment Consultant Diploma in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Recruitment Consultant Diploma
The Recruitment Consultant Diploma training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Recruitment Consultant Diploma content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Recruitment Consultant Diploma course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
********** Course Modules***********
**Recruitment Consultant Diploma**
Module 1 - Introduction to Recruitment: Importance and Implications
- What is Recruitment?
- Importance of hiring the right employees
- Negative effects of not being able to find the right candidates
- Function of recruitment consultants
- Benefits of hiring recruitment consultants
Module 2 - An Overview of the Recruitment Industry
- Brief Overview of the Inception of the Recruitment Industry
- The UK Recruitment Industry
- Industry Suppliers
- Essential skills for a recruitment consultant
- How to become a successful Recruiter
Module 3 – The UK Recruitment Legislation
- Requirement of license
- Recruitment agency regulations
- Other vital laws
- Reforms and Laws that have Shaped the Face of the Recruitment Industry
- Objectives of implementing a code of ethics
- Recruitment Industry Bodies
Module 4 - Sales and Selling in the Recruitment Industry
- Why recruiters need sales techniques
- How do sales and selling concepts work for the recruitment industry?
- Selling techniques, ideas, and tips
- What helps distinguish your recruitment consultancy from others?
Module 5 - The Recruitment Process
- Recruitment Process
- What is the need for a recruitment process and what it involves
- The recruitment cycles
- Where to start in the recruitment cycle
Module 6 - Key Performance Indicators for the Recruitment Industry
- Key Performance Indicator
- Why Key Performance Indicators are Important to Success
- Developing Key Performance Indicators
- Characteristics of High-Quality Key Performance Indicators
Module 7 - Candidate Attraction for Recruitment
- Definition of candidate attraction
- Resourcing from your in-house database
- Job fairs
- Targeted relationship development and sponsorship
- Internal recruitment referral schemes
- Job board mining
- Common mistakes associated with job postings
Module 8 - Candidate Management
- Candidate management
- The Components of recruiter’s brand
- The key to candidate management
- Tips to screen resumes
- The first contact
- Evaluating the CV or candidate
- Qualifying the candidate
- Categorising your candidate
Module 9 - Candidate Interview Processes
- The objectives of an interview
- Preparing for and conducting an interview
- Interview arrangements
- After the interview questions you need to ask your candidate and client
- Managing a rejection
- Managing the offer
- Closing the deal
Module 10 - Client Acquisition
- Understanding the importance of client acquisition
- The power in communication
- Acquiring a new client
- 6 Digital Marketing Strategies for Recruitment Agencies
- 6 Steps to Attract More Clients with LinkedIn
- The approach strategy
- Candidate-led approach
- Service-led approach
- The procurement process for large-scale supply of staffing services
- Developing your client
- How to target the right clients for acquisition
- Identifying the Right Person to Approach in a Client Organisation
Module 11 - Client Strategy in the Recruitment Sector
- Client Strategy
- Considerations for Planning Client Strategy
- Understanding the need for client strategy
- Decide your objective
- Cost of candidate acquisition
- Active and passive candidates
- Upstream and downstream recruitment
- Client Strategy guidelines
- Implementing the right strategy
Module 12: Client Management
- How to manage clients assertively
- Ways to be assertive
- Managing client meetings
- Three guidelines
- Qualifying the role
- Developing the client strategy
- Motivation theories applied
- How motivation theory can help
Module 13 - Steps to Starting and Running a Successful Recruiting Service
- Recruitment sectors
- Types of recruitment agency
- Why Companies in the UK prefer using Recruiting Consultancies
- Start your own recruiting agency/consultancy
- Mistakes commonly made by New Recruitment Consultancies/Agencies
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Recruitment Consultant Diploma course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Recruitment Consultant Diploma course. After successfully passing the Recruitment Consultant Diploma course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate as proof of your Recruitment Consultant Diploma qualification.
All students who successfully complete the Recruitment Consultant Diploma course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Recruitment Consultant Diploma course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Recruitment Consultant Diploma is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Recruitment Consultant Diploma course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a professional qualification to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Recruitment Consultant Diploma is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Recruitment Consultant Diploma course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
The Recruitment Consultant Diploma is ideal for anyone who wants to pursue their dream career in a relevant industry. Learn the skills you need to boost your CV and go after the job you want. Complete the Recruitment Consultant Diploma and gain an industry-recognised qualification that will help you excel in finding your ideal job.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What's the assessment method of this recruitment consultant course?
Hi Johnny, Good morning. There will be two exams after completing the 'Recruitment Consultant' course. A mock and a final exam. Both will be in MCQ based. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How soon can I finish this Recruitment Consultant training?
Hi Lexi, Good morning. The approximate 'Recruitment Consultant' course duration is 06 hours if you want to finish at one go. However, you will get one-year access to the course upon purchasing. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What's the actual duration of this recruitment consultant course?
Hi Mia, Good morning. The approximate 'Recruitment Consultant' course duration is 06 hours if you want to finish at one go. However, you will get one-year access to the course upon purchasing. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.