Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Level 5 Diploma in Recruitment Consultant - Upon Completion Learner will get endorsed Level 5 Diploma in Recruitment Consultant from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisationTraining Qualifications UK (TQUK).
Recruitment Consultant Diploma is one of the best diploma in Recruitment Consultant offered by ILC. Recruitment Consultant is to provide Knowledge about Hiring and Recruitment to those who are looking to work in HR Recruitment Sector In organisations.
ILC is one of the Leading Online Recruitment Consultant Diploma providers in the United Kingdom, Recruitment Consultant Diploma includes important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Recruitment Consultant Diploma is provider learner with key information about application and skills that are demanded in Recruitment and HR Sector. Recruitment Consultant Diploma provides lessons, modules and quizzes to get access and knowledge on the end provided with Professional Certificate that helps in Career building in professional HR life. Recruitment Consultant Diploma make learner able to understand recruitment strategies, Whether the majority of those important functions stays within HR at your organization or is your responsibility as a manager, it is important that managers understand how much of their role is really about their people, as well as aspects of legislation, policy, and procedures that involve human resourcing issues. Even the most experienced managers and human resources personnel can still have difficulty finding and hiring the perfect candidate for an open position. Employee Recruitment can be difficult to determine if they will be right for the job or work well with the rest of the team. By learning Employee Recruitment determine how to utilize the information we have to find the best candidates and reviewing not only the job requirements but the candidate’s attributes, you can hire the best people for your company. Finding the best employees for each position requires strong recruitment strategies. Employee recruitment team recruit the most qualified candidates will ensure that your employees keep your company running smoothly.
The following is included for online study with ILC.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online Moodle 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Course Outline of the Level 5 Diploma in Recruitment Consultant
Level 5 Recruitment Consultant Diploma is an Endorsed Diploma. To achieve a Level 5 Recruitment Consultant Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 Credits.
Upon Completion Learner will get Endorsed Level 5 Diploma in Recruitment Consultant from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK).
Module 1: Human Resource Management
- Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
- Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
- Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
- Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
- Identify three areas for further development within the Human Resources field as part of a personal action plan
Module 2: Hiring Strategies
- Know how to present the current open position
- Develop a workable hiring strategy
- Know how to determine which candidates to interview
- Steps and techniques to use in an interview
- Welcome newly hired employees
- Find potential candidates for the position
Module 3: Employee Recruitment
- Defining recruitment.
- Understanding the selection process.
- Recognizing the GROW model and how to set goals.
- Preparing for the interview and question process.
- Identifying and avoiding bias when making offers.
- Discovering ways to retain talent and measure growth.
Module 4: Employee Onboarding
- Define onboarding.
- Understanding the benefits and purpose of onboarding.
- Recognize how to prepare for an onboarding program.
- Identify ways to engage and follow up with employees.
- Create expectations.
- Discover the importance of resiliency and flexibility.
Module 5: Employee Motivation
- Defining motivation, an employer’s role in it and how the employee can play a part
- Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation
- Identifying methods of Employee Motivation
- Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation – with particular reference to psychology
- Identifying personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation.
- Setting clear and defined goals.
- Identifying specific issues in the field, and addressing these issues and how to maintain this going forward.
Module 6: 10 Soft Skills
- Discuss how soft skills are important to success in the workplace
- Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should have
- Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace
- Understand how to use soft skills to communicate, problem-solve, and resolve conflict
- Apply soft skills to specific situations
Module 7: Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
- Explain the difference between listening and hearing, and understand the importance of body language and questioning skills in communication
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behaviour
- Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth -- and the use of positive self-talk
Module 8: Coaching and Mentoring
- Define coaching, mentoring and the GROW model.
- Identify and set appropriate goals using the SMART technique of goal setting.
- Identify the steps necessary in defining the current state of reality of your employee’s situation.
- Identify the steps needed in defining options for your employee and turn them into a preliminary plan.
- Identify the steps in developing a finalized plan or wrapping it up and getting your employee motivated to accomplish those plans.
- Identify the benefits of building and fostering trust with your employee.
- Identify the steps in giving effective feedback while maintaining trust.
- Identify and overcome common obstacles to the growth and development of your employee.
- Identify when the coaching is at an end and transitioning your employee to other growth opportunities.
- Identify the difference between mentoring and coaching, using both to enable long-term development through a positive relationship with your employee.
Module 9: Communication Strategies
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
Module 10: Conducting Employee Review
- Understand the process of conducting an annual review.
- Determine the categories for an annual review.
- Know the mistakes managers make during an annual review.
- Understand the concept of pay for performance.
- Know how to tie employee compensation to firm-wide returns.
- Know the value of employee communication.
- Gauge employees’ happiness.
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to ILC Moodle, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Moodle can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 80%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 1 week - 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC (either in PDF format or Hardcopy) or Endorsed Diploma "Level 5 Diploma in Recruitment Consultant" from TQUK (Hardcopy).
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £40
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £55 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Diploma from Awarding Body TQUK (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Level 5 Diploma Recruitment Consultant, the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions.
Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Recruitment Consultant can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Recruitment Consultant Diploma as no prior knowledge and experience of Recruitment is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.