Our best-selling and most popular Recruitment Consultant Diploma course offers excellent value for money, with expertly designed, high-quality and in-depth content and learning materials.
Businesses and organisations across all areas of industry rely on recruitment specialists to select the best candidates, train them, and introduce them into new roles. The Recruitment Consultant Diploma is a complete online recruitment training course covering practical techniques, theoretical knowledge and key employment legislation, preparing you for professional consultancy and hiring manager roles.
Taught through video lessons, online study materials, automated assessments and practical exercises, the Recruitment Consultant Diploma is designed to be an accessible, informative qualification. Across multiple modules delivered by expert instructors, you will learn how to identify and interview potential employees, design successful training programs, and provide effective feedback. You will also gain broader, transferable skills in business management, leadership and professional communication.
Benefits of studying the Recruitment Consultant Diploma
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Qualify for over 200 fantastic deals with an NUS Extra card
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- Essentials to Recruitment
- Shortlisting Candidates
- Selecting Candidates
- Keywords relating to Development
- What do you need to consider when designing Training Programmes?
- Carry Out the training
- Various techniques to Learn
- Recruitment Essentials
- Process of selecting Candidates
- Do you have targets in mind?
- First Impressions at Interview
- What sort of questions are asked?
- It’s important to avoid bias in your candidate selection
- Checking references
- Are you ready to make an offer of employment?
- Settle the Candidate in
- Track the progress
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Tactics for hiring
- How to capture Great Candidates
- Selecting good candidates to interview
- Interview process (1)
- Interview process (2)
- How to select (1)
- How to select (2)
- Are you ready to make an offer of employment?
- Hiring the candidate
Recruitment - Interview Process
- A background into the Interview
- Methodology of Recruiting and Selecting
- What do you need to consider in the hiring process?
- Have you looked at the costs?
- Duties and responsibilities
- What Skills are required?
- Locating Potential Candidates
- Marketing Guidelines
- Look At CVs
- Track their progress
- What are some potential obstacles?
- Potential barriers at interview
- Get ready for non-verbal communication
- Various types of questions
- Types of interviews
- More questions
- Do you know this technique?
- A good listener
- Challenging Applicants
- Set a plan for interview
- Various techniques for interviews
- Create a score list
- Background checks
- Are you updated of candidates Rights?
What you will be able to do on completion of the course
- Understand contemporary recruitment
- Recruit and interview candidates
- Retain employees
- Follow up with new employees
- Understand workplace health and safety
- Deal with workplace bullying, harassment and violence
- Implement workplace wellness
- Provide feedback to employees
- Discipline or terminate employees
- Understand the basics of recruitment, including shortlisting, selection, training and development, implementing training, and so on.
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for individuals looking to start a new career in human resources or recruitment, and people who want to improve their skills and develop their career further in HR management
Training offered by the Recruitment Consultant Diploma could potentially benefit a range of roles, but would particularly enhance careers in
- Business Management
- Other recruitment consultancy roles
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Q: How much is the Exam fee?
Dear Conor, Thanks for your question. There is no additional charge for the exam. Exams are included with the course price, so you don't have pay extra for the exam after completing the course. Exams will be MCQ based and there will be two exams: mock and final. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.