Add to basket or enquire
Businesses and organisations across all areas of industry rely on recruitment specialists to select the best candidates, train them and introduce them into new roles. The Recruitment Consultant Diploma is a complete online recruitment training course covering practical techniques, theoretical knowledge and key employment legislation, preparing you for professional consultancy and hiring manager roles.
Taught through video lessons, online study materials, automated assessments and practical exercises, the Recruitment Consultant Diploma is designed to be an accessible, informative qualification. Across multiple high-quality modules delivered by expert instructors, you will learn how to identify and interview potential employees, design successful training programs, and provide effective feedback. You will also gain broader, transferable skills in business management, leadership and professional communication.
Benefits of studying the Recruitment Consultant Diploma
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams.
This Recruitment Consultant Course will help you develop your skills in the fast moving recruitment industry since some of the best careers today are found in this industry.
Whether you’re looking to secure your professional position, seeking promotion or learn every ins and outs of the recruitment process and how the industry functions, then this fully-accredited online program could make all the difference!
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Recruitment Consultant Diploma Course has been designed with the following modules:
Module 1: Introduction to Recruitment
- Recruitment Basics
- Essentials to recruitment
- Importance of hiring good employees
- Recruiting function and uses of hiring recruitment consultants
- Selecting and shortlisting candidates
- Best approaches to design training programs
- Carry out the training
- Various techniques to learn
- And much more...
Module 2: Recruitment
- Recruitment process and what it involves
- Process of selecting candidates
- Setting goals
- First Impressions at Interview
- Interview planning & questions pattern
- How to avoid bias in candidate selection
- Orientation and retention
- And much more…
Module 3: Managing Recruitment
- The roles and responsibilities of a recruitment consultant
- Professional tactics and techniques for hiring
- How to identify & capture great candidates
- Selecting good candidates to interview
- Interview process and how to select
- Hiring a suitable candidate
Module 4: Recruitment - Interview Process
- The history, importance and implications in interviews
- Effective methodology of recruiting and selecting
- The factors need to consider in the hiring process
- Costs analysis
- Job analysis and position profiles
- Duties and responsibilities
- Required skills and knowledge
- Screening resumes and locating potential candidates
- Advertising and marketing guidelines
- Track progress and potential obstacles
- Potential barriers at interview
- Get ready for non-verbal communication
- Various types of questions & examples
- Quality of a good listener and communicator
- Handling challenging applicants
- Various techniques for interviews
- And much more...
On completion, you’ll be able to:
- Understand modern recruitment and the recruitment cycle
- Hold candidate attraction and management
- Recruit and interview candidates
- Retain employees
- Understand the importance and objectives of interviews
- Follow up with new employees
- Provide feedback to employees
- Discipline or terminate employees
- Understand the basics of recruitment, including shortlisting, selection, training and development, implementing training, etc.
- Identify the right persons for your organisation
Upon successful completion of the course, you can instantly download your e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
This Recruitment Consultant Diploma course is ideal for individuals looking to start a new career in human resources or recruitment, and people who want to improve their skills and develop their career further in HR management.
Training offered by the Recruitment Consultant Diploma could potentially benefit a range of roles, but would particularly enhance careers in
- Business Management
- Other recruitment consultancy roles
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is the exam all writing of the knowledge we gain from learning within the 30hr duration of the topic or is multi question exam.
Hi Kamal, Thanks for the question. It will be a multiple choice question exam at the end of the course. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Q: How much is the Exam fee?
Dear Conor, Thanks for your question. There is no additional charge for the exam. Exams are included with the course price, so you don't have pay extra for the exam after completing the course. Exams will be MCQ based and there will be two exams: mock and final. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long is the course duration?
Dear Harriet, The course duration depends entirely on the student themselves as you can study as much or little as you want and when you want. If you want to complete the course in one sitting, it would take approximately 30 hours. However, you will get a one-year access to the course to complete it. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.