A dedicated and knowledgeable workforce is the fuel to a successful and well-functioning organisation.
A recruitment consultant is the link between a job seeker and an employer. An individual who will employ the right candidate for the right profile to carry out respective tasks effectively.
With over 10 hours of tutorials, this Recruitment Diploma course will cover a wide range of modules right from the basics of recruiting up until the stage of candidate acquisition.
This course will enable any individual to either, boost their current skill profile, take the first plunge into the recruitment industry, or even start their own recruitment venture.
This course is best suited to:
- Anyone wishing to begin a new career
- Individuals thinking of becoming self employed
- Gain specialised experience of the industry with a view to succeed.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course is fundamentally broken down into the following 11 modules, which will enable you to grasp all the essentials of being an effective and reliable recruiter:
- Discover how to attract the right candidates and find clients who need employees
- Gain a better understanding of your clients recruitment needs by building your relationships with them
- Find out how to attract candidates via different recruitment modes and channels
- Know how to screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and then match them to the apt role and client
- Learn to access candidates potential scope within a company and recommend the right salary packages and perks
- Understand the importance of having recruitment regulations and codes of conduct as well as implementing them.
- Understanding the legalities involved with recruitment
- Learn how to start and run a successful recruiting service of your own, with our helpful hints and tips.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- The key advantage of this course is that the content is very useful to anyone who has an interest in recruitment, whether they are new to the sector or are ambitious enough to take this qualification to business ownership in the field
- Learning at your own pace, this means you can understand and study each module as many times as you wish, before moving onto the next topic
- A further understanding of the sector, with the added advantage of equipping yourself with vast knowledge and the confidence to become your own boss
- Becoming a recruitment consultant gives you high job mobility at all time.
- This course will enable you to be an effective recruitment consultant and also turn this into a successful business
- Develops your negotiation skills and interviewing techniques
- Units of Study
Introduction to Recruitment: History, Importance and Implications
Sales and Selling in the Recruitment Industry
Recruitment Bodies and Standards
The Recruitment Process
Key Performance Indicators for the Recruitment Industry
Candidate Attraction for Recruitment
Candidate Interview Processes
Comprehensive Guide to Client Strategy in the Recruitment Sector
Steps to Starting and Running a Successful Recruiting Service
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.