Add to basket or enquire
Are you thinking of joining the fast paced recruitment industry? Our online course provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to work or own your own company within the industry to provide clients and candidates with results.
The course covers an extensive range of topics including how to attract clients and candidates. You will learn about the regulatory bodies and the required standards that you must meet at all times.
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers / devices
Recruitment Diploma Introduction
This course is available online, which provides you access to modules at any time from any device via the internet. It is broken down into eleven modules, each one taking approximately thirty minutes to study, though you can study at your own pace. All in all it should take around ten hours to complete this informative and essential course in recruitment.
In addition to this, we provide online support at all times in the event you experience any problems, whether it's signing up for the course, issues accessing the modules or even downloading and printing your certificate on successful completion.
When you have completed your recruitment diploma, you will be able to download and print your certificate and start using it straight away to secure a position within the recruitment industry. The certificate is recognised by recruitment companies throughout the country.
What You Will Learn
The Recruitment Diploma is broken into eleven modules and is brimming with valuable information covering a wide range of topics relating to this busy and fast paced industry. During study, you will learn the following:
- Introduction to Recruitment – the history, importance and implications involved.
- Sales and selling within the recruitment industry. Learn essential selling skills to help you secure new clients and build your database to success.
- Recruitment Bodies and Standards. Identify what you need to know and what standards you must adhere to when working within the recruitment industry.
- The recruitment process. Get a good understanding of the process involved so you can manage it effectively each and every day.
- Get to identify and know the key performance indicators for the recruitment industry.
- Learn how to attract top candidates for positions you have available.
- Learn what you need to do to attract new clients to build up your database.
- Get information and skills to help you with candidate management.
- You will learn the best candidate interview processes.
- You will also get valuable insight for client acquisitions.
Benefits of a Recruitment Diploma
Deciding to take the course and complete your recruitment diploma can provide you with a host of benefits, from the way you learn to what you can use your new knowledge and skills for within the recruitment industry. The benefits of completing this recruitment diploma includes:
- You will get to develop and progress your career.
- You will be given the tools you need to start and manage your own recruitment agency.
- You will have the confidence to apply for positions within the recruitment industry.
- The course will give you the knowledge you need to attract top candidates and clients.
- When you start in the recruitment industry you will already have essential knowledge about the various recruitment bodies and the standards that must be adhered to.
- You will have the ability to study anywhere at any time on any device online by simply logging into the course from your PC, tablet or even mobile phone.
- Study at your own pace and in your own time.
- Take a quick thirty minute multiple choice test at the end to see if you pass, with the pass rate set at seventy percent.
- An opportunity to retake the test in the unlikely event you do fail the first time, giving you time to revisit the eleven modules.
- Download and print your certificate immediately to use when applying for positions within the recruitment industry
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 11 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 10 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1: Introduction to Recruitment: History, Importance and Implications
- Module 2 : Sales and Selling in the Recruitment Industry
- Module 3 : Recruitment Bodies and Standards
- Module 4 : The Recruitment Process
- Module 5 : Key Performance Indicators for the Recruitment Industry
- Module 6 : Candidate Attraction for Recruitment
- Module 7 : Candidate Management
- Module 8 : Candidate Interview Processes
- Module 9 : Client Acquisition
- Module 10 : Comprehensive Guide to Client Strategy in the Recruitment Sector
- Module 11 : Steps to Starting and Running a Successful Recruiting Service
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do you get CPD point once you have completed the course and pass?
Yes, the course does count for CPD points.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.