Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
☞ Limited Time Offer is Active, Save Now: £405! Offer Ends Soon, Hurry Up!! ☚
Enhance your professional skills to a whole new level with the best-selling and award-winning Recruitment Businesscourse! Expand your expertise with high-quality training - study the Recruitment Business and get an expertly designed, great value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Recruitment Business online training course.
This Recruitment Business online training course is accredited by CPD & IAO with 10 CPD points for professional development. Students can expect to complete this Recruitment Business training course in around 4 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Recruitment Business course.
The Recruitment Business course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Recruitment Business course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of the comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enroling on this Recruitment Business course.
With this comprehensive Recruitment Business course, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The Recruitment Business course provides students with an in-depth learning experience that they can work through at their own pace to enhance their professional development.
You'll get a Free Student ID card by enroling in this Recruitment Business course. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
Enroling on the Recruitment Business course will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the Recruitment Business program.
Learning Outcomes of Recruitment Business:
- Instant access to verified and reliable information
- Participation in inventive and interactive training exercises
- Quick assessment and guidance for all subjects
- CPD accreditation for proof of acquired skills and knowledge
- Freedom to study in any location and at a pace that suits you
- Expert support from dedicated tutors committed to online learning
Experts created the Recruitment Business course to provide a rich and in-depth training experience for all students who enrol in it. Enrol in the course right now and you'll have immediate access to all of the Recruitment Business course materials. Then, from any internet-enabled device, access the Recruitment Business course materials and learn when it's convenient for you.
Start your learning journey straight away with this Recruitment Business course and take a step toward a brighter future!
Why Prefer this Recruitment Business Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this Recruitment Business course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging content and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Recruitment Business program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
Here is the curriculum breakdown of Recruitment Business course:
Module 01: Introduction to Business Management
- What Is Business Management?
- Business Management in Industry
- The Roles of a Business Owner
- Characteristics of Management
- Functions of Management
- Understanding Organisational Structure
- The Impact of Organisation Design
Module 02: Business Development and Succession Planning
- Definition of Business Development
- Laying the Groundwork to Develop a Business
- SWOT Analysis
- Process of Business Development
- Succession Planning
- Understanding the value of Succession Planning
- Elements of a Succession Plan
- Development of a Succession Plan
Module 03- Business Process Management
- Fundamentals of Business Process Improvement
- The Vision Phase
- The Design Phase
- The Modelling Phase
- The Execution Phase
- The Monitoring Phase
- The Optimising Phase
Module 4 - Introduction to Recruitment: Importance and Implications
- What is Recruitment?
- Importance of hiring the right employees
- Negative effects of not being able to find the right candidates
- Function of recruitment consultants
- Benefits of hiring recruitment consultants
Module 5 - An Overview of the Recruitment Industry
- Brief Overview of the Inception of the Recruitment Industry
- The UK Recruitment Industry
- Industry Suppliers
- Essential skills for a recruitment consultant
- How to become a successful Recruiter
Module 6 – The UK Recruitment Legislation
- Requirement of license
- Recruitment agency regulations
- Other vital laws
- Reforms and Laws that have Shaped the Face of the Recruitment Industry
- Objectives of implementing a code of ethics
- Recruitment Industry Bodies
- Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and the Associate of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo)
- Principles of the REC Code of Practice
- The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo)
- Objectives of APSCo
- Membership guideline for APSCo
Module 7 - Sales and Selling in the Recruitment Industry
- Why recruiters need sales techniques
- How do sales and selling concepts work for the recruitment industry?
- Selling techniques, ideas, and tips
- What helps distinguish your recruitment consultancy from others?
Module 8- The Recruitment Process
- Recruitment Process
- Recruitment Planning
- Identifying Vacancy
- Job Analysis
- Job Description
- Job Specification
- Job Evaluation
- Strategy Development
- Internal Sources
- External Sources
- Reviewing of Resumes and Cover Letters
- Conducting Telephonic or Video Interview
- Identifying the top candidates
- Evaluation and Control
- Recruitment Planning
- What is the need for a recruitment process and what it involves
- The recruitment cycles
- Candidate Management
- Client Acquisition
- Client Strategy
- Candidate Attraction
- Where to start in the recruitment cycle
Module 9 - Key Performance Indicators for the Recruitment Industry
- Key Performance Indicator
- Why Key Performance Indicators are Important to Success
- Developing Key Performance Indicators
- Activity Levels
- Manage your time
- Four key rules
- Divide up your day
- Working nearest the placement
- Working the recruitment cycle
- Running a search
- Characteristics of High-Quality Key Performance Indicators
Once you have completed all the modules in the Recruitment Business course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. You will then receive instant results to let you know if you have successfully passed the Recruitment Business course.
Show off Your New Skills with a Certification of Completion
The learners have to successfully complete the assessment of this Recruitment Business course to achieve the CPD & IAO accredited certificate. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10. The learner can purchase printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed hard copies for £39.
Who is this course for?
Is This Recruitment Business Course Right for You?
Anyone interested in learning more about this subject should take this Recruitment Business course. This Recruitment Business will help you grasp the basic concepts as well as develop a thorough understanding of the subject.
All are welcome to take this Recruitment Business course. There are no prerequisites for enrolment, and you can access the course materials from any location in the world.
The Recruitment Business program does not require any prior knowledge; everyone may participate! This Recruitment Business course is open to anyone who is interested in learning from anywhere in the world.
Every student must be over the age of 16 and have a passion for learning and literacy.
This 100% online course can be accessed from any internet-connected device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. This Recruitment Business course allows you to study at your own speed and grow a quality skillset.
After completing this Recruitment Business Course, you are to start your career or begin the next phase of your career in this field. Our entire Recruitment Business course will help you to gain a position of respect and dignity over your competitors. The certificate enhances your CV and helps you find work in the field concerned.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.