♧♧ Early Black Friday Sale Is Live! Save £309 on course and get a Free PDF certificate worth £6 as a gift! ♧♧
Give a compliment to your career and take it to the next level. This Recruitment Basics IT Recruiters will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills required to shine in your professional career. Whether you want to develop skills for your next job or elevate your following promotion abilities, this Recruitment Basics IT Recruiters will help you keep ahead of the pack.
The Recruitment Basics IT Recruiters incorporates essential to advanced level skills to shed some light on your way and boost your career. Hence, you can reinforce your professional abilities and practical knowledge, reaching out to the level of expertise required for your position. Further, this Recruitment Basics IT Recruiters will add extra value to your resume to stand out to potential employers.
Throughout the Recruitment Basics IT Recruiters programme, it elaborates how to improve your competency as a person in your profession while at the same time it outlines essential career insights in this job sector. Consequently, you’ll get to strengthen your knowledge and skills with this Recruitment Basics IT Recruiters; on the other hand, see a clearer picture of your career growth in future. Thus, by the end of the Recruitment Basics IT Recruiters, you can equip yourself with the essentials to keep you afloat in the competition.
As one of the top course providers in the UK, we’re committed to providing you with the best educational experience possible. Our industry experts have designed the Recruitment Basics IT Recruiters to empower you to learn all at once with accuracy. You can take the Recruitment Basics IT Recruiters at your own pace — anytime, from anywhere.
So, enrol now on Recruitment Basics IT Recruiters to advance your career!
Why would you choose Course Cloud:
- Premium video training by Industry Experts
- Lifetime access to the course materials
- Free PDF certificate
- Full tutor support is available from Monday to Friday
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Learn at your ease — anytime, from anywhere
- CPD accredited course — improve the chance of gaining professional skills
Section 01: Introduction
Section 02: IT Fundamentals
- What is hardware and software?
- Project Life Cycle
- Software Development Life Cycle
Section 03: IT Terms / basics
- Methodologies: Scrum, Agile, Kanban, Waterfall, Lean
- Native & Hybrid Native Apps
- CI / CD / Deployment tools
Section 04: IT Positions
- IT Architects
- Product Owner
- Product Manager
- PO vs Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Product Owner vs Project Manager vs Product Manager
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer vs Data Scientist
- Agile Coach
- Scrum Master
- Agile Coach vs Scrum Master
- Frontend Developer
- Backend Developer
- Fullstack Developer
- Developers: Frontend, Backend and Fullstack
- iOS Developer
- Android Developer
- UX Designers
- UI Design
- UX vs UI Design: what is the difference?
- QA Engineers and Testers
- System Administrators
- SEO Specialists: who are they?
Section 05: IT Technologies. Programming languages and frameworks
- Programming Languages and Frameworks. Introduction
- Programming languages and frameworks
Section 06: IT Technologies: Databases
- Types of Databases
Section 07: From Recruiter to Recruiter
- The day of an IT Recruiter
- Key principles
- Sourcing Tipps
Section 08: Bye-bye
- Thank you for taking part in this course!
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will be awarded a certificate of completion as evidence of your achievement. The certificate is acknowledged both nationally and globally by potential employers of relevant industries. The PDF certificate is totally free, and you can get a physical version of your certificate for £12 (The shipping cost inside the UK is free, and outside the UK is £9.99).
Who is this course for?
Anyone with interest in Recruitment Basics IT Recruiters will find these courses really valuable. Whether you are a student/professional aiming to explore your opportunities in relevant job sectors, this course is the perfect opportunity.
- Eagerness to learn.
- No formal knowledge is required.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.