Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Recruitment Administrator course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Recruitment Administrator will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Recruitment Administrator training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Recruitment Administrator course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Recruitment Administrator course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Recruitment Administrator course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Recruitment Administrator course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Recruitment Administrator course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Recruitment Administrator course. The Recruitment Administrator course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Recruitment Administrator is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Recruitment Administrator when it suits you. Access the Recruitment Administrator course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Recruitment Administrator course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Recruitment Administrator now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Recruitment Administrator With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Recruitment Administrator
- Full one-year access to Recruitment Administrator Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Recruitment Administrator
- No hidden fees with the Recruitment Administrator
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Recruitment Administrator
- Study the Recruitment Administrator at your own pace
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Recruitment Administrator
- Study the Recruitment Administrator in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Recruitment Administrator
The Recruitment Administrator training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Recruitment Administrator content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Recruitment Administrator course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Recruitment Administrator Course Curriculum:
Module 01 : Introduction to Human Resource
- Human resource management
- Models of HRM
- The matching model of HRM
- The Harvard framework
- The Role of the HR Department
- Aims of HRM
- HRM and personnel management
- Impacts HR have on Organisational Performance
Module 02 : Employee Recruitment and Selection Procedure
- Attracting candidates
- Outsourcing recruitment
- Application forms
- Types of interviews
- Interviewing arrangements
- Planning and structuring interviews
- Interviewing approaches
- Interview techniques – starting and finishing
- Interviewing techniques – asking questions
- Selection interviewing skills
- Coming to a conclusion
- Final stages
Module 03 : Employee Training and Development Process
- The justification for training
- Transferring training
- Systematic training
- Types of training
- Effective training practices
- Training techniques
- Case study
- Group exercises
- Aim of e-learning
- The technology of e-learning
- The e-learning process
- Developing e-learning processes
Module 04 : Performance Appraisal Management
- The benefit of performance management
- Characteristics of performance management
- Performance management cycle
- Managing performance throughout the year
- Reviewing performance
- Rating performance
- Dealing with under-performers
Module 05 : Employee Relations
- Strategic Employee Relations
- Practice of Industrial Relations
- Employee Voice
- Employee Communications
Module 06 : Employee Termination
- The legal framework
- Definition of dismissal
- Fair dismissal
- Unfair dismissal
- Relieving Letter
Module 07 : Employer Record and Statistics
- The necessity for Personnel Records
- Information in Personnel Records
- Formats of Personnel Records
- Statistical Data
- Learning Organisations
Module 08 : Introduction to Office Administration
- What does an Office Administrator Do?
- Requirements for Becoming a Successful Office Administrator
- The Essential Skills for an Office Administrator
- How to Become an Office Administrator
- Key Challenges of an Office Administrator
Module 09 : Skills of an Effective Administrator
- The ‘Three Skills Approach’
- Tips on How to Develop These Skills
Module 10 : Essential UK Employment Law
- What is Employment?
- The Contract of Employment
- Workers vs Self-employed
- Employment Agencies
- Flexible Working
- Part-Time Workers
- Fixed-term employees
- Cash shortages
- Sunday working and shop-workers
- The national minimum wage
- Working time regulations
- Unfair dismissal
- Automatic unfair dismissal
- Wrongful dismissal
- Retirement dismissals
- Disciplinary procedure
- Grievance procedure
- The right to be accompanied
- Trade union recognition
- Consultation with employees
- Industrial action
- Employment tribunals
- Equal Pay
- Human Rights
- Absence From Work
- Absence due to sickness
- Compassionate Leave of Absence
- Enforced Absence due to Arrest or a Custodial Sentence
- Working Parents’ Rights
- Maternity leave and pay
- Paternity leave and pay
- Shared parental leave and pay
- Unpaid parental leave
- Time Off for Family and Dependents
- Unpaid Time Off to Accompany Partner to Ante-natal Appointments
- Adoption Leave and Pay
- Children and Young Persons
- Data Protection (GDPR)
- Crucial Employment Law Changes in 2019
All students who successfully complete the Recruitment Administrator course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Recruitment Administrator course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Recruitment Administrator is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Recruitment Administrator course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV.
The Recruitment Administrator is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Recruitment Administrator course, all you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
This Recruitment Administrator course will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Recruitment Administrator course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.