Global Courses Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This Recruitment Bundle course is for professionals who want to be successful in their field. The course covers all of the necessary skills and knowledge for becoming a specialist in this field. This Recruitment Bundle course will teach you real-world information and expertise from industry professionals and practitioners.
The Recruitment Bundle course begins with a foundational understanding of Recruitment Bundle and progresses to sharing expert knowledge. This course will provide you with a thorough understanding of Recruitment Bundle, including important concepts, strategies for using it, and in-depth expertise.
With the Recruitment Bundle course, you can gain new skills and expand your professional knowledge while working from home at your speed. The Recruitment Bundle has been professionally developed for you to complete via distance e-learning and get a professional certificate without ever having to leave your home!
You will have gained comprehensive knowledge and practical abilities at the end of this course. The course also includes an E-certificate, which can help you stand out in the job market by adding value to your resume.
You may realise your goals and prepare for your ideal profession by taking this comprehensive Recruitment Bundle course. The Recruitment Bundle course gives students an in-depth learning experience that they may work through at their own pace to help them advance their careers. The Recruitment Bundle course will teach you everything you need to know to advance in your chosen field.
To give you the most convenient and rich learning experience possible, the Recruitment Bundle course is divided into multiple modules. You will obtain an instant e-certificate as confirmation of complete skill development and competency upon successful completion of the Recruitment Bundle course.
In conclusion, the Recruitment Bundle course is an excellent way to advance your profession. So, what do you have to lose? Enrol right now!
Our Recruitment Bundle Course Curriculum Outline:
- Course 01: Recruitment
- Course 02: Recruitment Consultant
- Course 03: Human Resource Management
- Course 04: HR and Marketing
- Course 05: Time Management
- 1: Module 1 Human Resource Management 11:00
- 2: Module 2 Hiring Strategies 09:00
- 3: Module 3 Employee Recruitment 07:00
- 4: Module 4 Employee Onboarding 06:00
- 5: Module 5 Employee Motivation 09:00
- 6: Module 6 10 Soft Skills. 09:00
- 7: Module 7 Assertiveness and Self-Confidence 08:00
- 8: Module 8 Coaching and Mentoring 07:00
- 9: Module 9 Communication Strategies 11:00
- 10: Module 10 Conducting Employee Review 05:00
- 11: Module 11 Employee Termination 04:00
- 12: Module 12 Millennial Onboarding 06:00
- 13: Module 13 Measuring Results 10:00
- 14: Module 14 Universal Safety Practices 06:00
- 15: Module 15 Handling Difficult Customers 09:00
- 16: Module 1 An Overview of the Recruitment Industry_compressed 09:00
- 17: Module 2 The Recruitment Cycle_compressed 07:00
- 18: Module 3 Candidate Management_compressed 08:00
- 19: Module 4 Client Acquisition_compressed 09:00
- 20: Module 5 Client Strategy_compressed 09:00
- 21: Module 6 Candidate Attraction_compressed 10:00
- 22: Module 7 Developing a Business Strategy_compressed 09:00
- 23: Module 8 How to Run a Recruiting Service Successfully_compressed 04:00
- 24: Module 1 Human Resource Management Introduction 12:00
- 25: Module 2 Develop and Implement Recruitment _ Selection Strategies 26:00
- 26: Module 3 Selection interviewing 25:00
- 27: Module 4 Employee Relations and Recognition 14:00
- 28: Module 5 Job evaluation 12:00
- 29: Module 6 The Importance of Training _ Development in the Workplace 13:00
- 30: Module 7 The basis of performance management 08:00
- 31: Module 8 The process of performance management 20:00
- 32: Module 9 360-degree feedback 07:00
- 33: Module 10 Motivating and Rewarding Employees 15:00
- 34: Module 11 Equality, Diversity and Inclusion 05:00
- 35: Module 12 Health, safety and welfare of employees 05:00
- 36: Module 13 Absence Management and Attendance 10:00
- 37: Module 14 Handling Grievance, Discipline, Termination and Dismissal 08:00
- 38: Module 15 Talent Management 27:00
- 39: Module 16 - Succession Planning 11:00
- 40: Module 17 - Strategies for Anger Management 22:00
- 41: Module 18 - Developing Communication Skills 16:00
- 42: Module 19 Conflict Resolution 07:00
- 43: Module 20 Workplace Safety 11:00
- 44: Module 1 Introduction to Human Resources Management 07:00
- 45: Module 2 Importance of Training and Development in The Workplace 07:00
- 46: Module 3 Conducting Effective Performance Reviews 08:00
- 47: Module 4 Performance Management of The Workers 04:00
- 48: Module 5 Motivating and Rewarding Employees 07:00
- 49: Module 6 Fostering Innovation 04:00
- 50: Module 7 Encouraging Creativity in A Team 04:00
- 51: Module 8 Understanding Customer Behaviour 03:00
- 52: Module 9 Market Research 06:00
- 53: Module 10 Marketing Strategy and Planning 03:00
- 54: Module 11 Building A Brand on social media 04:00
- 55: Module 12 Creating Successful Global Business Strategies 12:00
- 56: Module 1 Philosophy 05:00
- 57: Module 2 Develop a personal sense of time 03:00
- 58: Module 3 Identify long-term goals 03:00
- 59: Module 4 Make middle-term plans 02:00
- 60: Module 5 Plan the day 05:00
- 61: Module 6 Make the best use of your best time 01:00
- 62: Module 7 Organise office work 02:00
- 63: Module 8 Manage meetings 03:00
- 64: Module 9 Delegate effectively 03:00
- 65: Module 10 Make use of committed time 02:00
- 66: Module 11 Manage your health 04:00
Why do people enjoy and enrol in Global Courses' Recruitment Bundle Course?
- Ensures course quality.
- Complies with UK and EU regulations.
- Variety of courses.
- After finishing your course, you will get an immediate free E-certificate.
- Access to the course right away.
- Accessibility from a laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- Created by industry experts and experienced professionals.
- Email, Live Chat, and Phone help are available immediately.
- Tutoring is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
******* Recruitment *******
Module 1: Human Resource Management
Module 2: Hiring Strategies
Module 3: Employee Recruitment
Module 4: Employee Onboarding
Module 5: Employee Motivation
Module 6: 10 Soft Skills
Module 7: Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
Module 8: Coaching and Mentoring
Module 9: Communication Strategies
Module 10: Conducting Employee Review
Module 11: Employee Termination
Module 12: Millennial Onboarding
Module 13: Measuring Results
Module 14: Universal Safety Practices
Module 15: Handling Difficult Customers
******* Recruitment Consultant *******
Module 1: An Overview of the Recruitment Industry
Module 2: The Recruitment Cycle
Module 3: Candidate Management
Module 4: Client Acquisition
Module 5: Client Strategy
Module 6: Candidate Attraction
Module 7: Developing a Business Strategy
Module 8: How to Run a Recruiting Service Successfully
******* Human Resource Management *******
Module 1: Human Resources Management Introduction
Module 2: Develop and Implement Recruitment & Selection Strategies
Module 3: Selection interviewing
Module 4: Employee Relations and Recognition
Module 5: Job evaluation
Module 6: The Importance of Training & Development in the Workplace
Module 7: The basis of performance management
Module 8: The process of performance management
Module 9: 360-degree feedback
Module 10: Motivating and Rewarding Employees
Module 11: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Module 12: Health, safety and welfare of employees
Module 13: Absence Management and Attendance
Module 14: Handling Grievance, Discipline, Termination and Dismissal
Module 15: Talent Management
Module 16: Succession Planning
Module 17: Strategies for Anger Management
Module 18: Developing Communication Skills
Module 19: Conflict Resolution
Module 20: Workplace Safety
******* HR and Marketing *******
Module 1: Introduction to Human Resources Management
Module 2: Importance of Training and Development in The Workplace
Module 3: Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
Module 4: Performance Management of The Workers
Module 5: Motivating and Rewarding Employees
Module 6: Fostering Innovation
Module 7: Encouraging Creativity in a Team
Module 8: Understanding Customer Behaviour
Module 9: Market Research
Module 10: Marketing Strategy and Planning
Module 11: Building A Brand on social media
Module 12: Creating Successful Global Business Strategies
******* Time Management *******
Module 1: Philosophy
Module 2: Develop a personal sense of time
Module 3: Identify long-term goals
Module 4: Make middle-term plans
Module 5: Plan the day
Module 6: Make the best use of your best time
Module 7: Organise office work
Module 8: Manage meetings
Module 9: Delegate effectively
Module 10: Make use of committed time
Module 11: Manage your health
You will get an instant most valuable Reed provided digital certificate when you have successfully finished your Recruitment Bundle course.
To complete this Recruitment Bundle Course, there is no previous experience is required.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion is included in course priceAdditional information:
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.