Add to basket or enquire
Boost Your Career with Apex Learning and Get Noticed By Recruiters in this Hiring Season! Get Hard Copy + PDF Certificates + Transcript + Student ID Card worth £160 as a Gift - Enrol Now
Recruitment consultants are specialists who are both adored by companies and individuals when it comes to recruitment. They are handsomely paid both through gratitude and money for successfully recruiting a candidate. So if you want to classify yourself in this category, you may want to consider taking this Recruitment Consultant Diploma course.
The advanced Recruitment : Recruitment Consultant - Level 4 course aims to equip you with all the required recruitment consultancy skills to enable you to efficiently manage the recruitment process.
You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of the selection process, setting goals, interview preparation and questions, measuring talent and growth, avoiding bias while making offers, and many more.
So, if you want to land that recruitment consultant job, further your professional development and kickstart your career in the recruitment industry, enrol in this recruitment training course today and start your new career path with brand new skills.
Along with this Recruitment : Recruitment Consultant - Level 4, you will get 10 additional Career development courses, an original hardcopy certificate, a transcript and a student ID card.
What other courses are included with the Recruitment : Recruitment Consultant - Level 4?
- Course 01: HR And Recruitment Consultant Training - Level 4
- Course 02: Virtual Interviewing for HR
- Course 03: Employment Law Level 3
- Course 04: Office Administration Certificate
- Course 05: Contract Manager Diploma
- Course 06: Payroll Management Course
- Course 07: GDPR
- Course 08: Workplace Confidentiality
- Course 09: Preventing Workplace Violence and Harassment Level 3
- Course 10: Performance Management
- Course 11: Effective Communication Skills
Grow your recruitment consultancy business by enrolling today!
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
Recruitment : Recruitment Consultant - Level 4 will provide you with the CPD certificate that you’ll need to succeed.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
How will I get my Certificate?
After successfully completing the course you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificates (PDF + Hard Copy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10 * 11 = £110)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course)
P.S. The delivery charge inside the U.K. is £3.99 and the international students have to pay £9.99.
This Recruitment : Recruitment Consultant's curriculum has been designed by Recruitment : Recruitment Consultant experts with years of Recruitment : Recruitment Consultant experience behind them. The Recruitment : Recruitment Consultant course is extremely dynamic and well-paced to help you understand Recruitment : Recruitment Consultant with ease. You'll discover how to master the Recruitment : Recruitment Consultant skill while exploring relevant and essential topics.
Course 1: HR And Recruitment Consultant Training - Level 4
- Introduction to Recruitment:
- Importance and Implications
- An Overview of the Recruitment Industry
- The UK Recruitment Legislation
- Sales and Selling in the Recruitment Industry
- The Recruitment Process
- Key Performance Indicators for the Recruitment Industry
- Candidate Attraction for Recruitment
- Candidate Management
- Candidate Interview Processes
- Client Acquisition
- Client Strategy in the Recruitment Sector
- Client Management
Course 2: Virtual Interviewing for HR
- An Introduction to Virtual Interviewing
- Interviewer’s Perspective
- Interview Preparation
- Picking a Tech to Use
- Attract and Hire the Best Talents
- Final Thoughts and Onboarding
Course 3: Employment Law Level 3
- Basic of Employment Law
- Legal Recruitment Process
- Employment Contracts
- Employee Handbook
- Disciplinary Procedure
- Parental Right, Sick Pay & Pension Scheme
- Discrimination in the Workplace
- Health & Safety at Work
- Workplace Monitoring & Data Protection
Course 4: Office Administration Certificate
- Introduction to Office Administration
- Skills of an Effective Administrator
- Business Writing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Managing Meetings and Giving Feedback
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Negotiation Techniques
- Conflict Management
- Stress Management
- Time Management
Course 5: Contract Manager Diploma
- Introduction to Contract Management
- Classification of Contracts
- Contract Lifecycle : Understanding The Stages
- Principles of English Contract Law
- Contract Management Plan & Efficiency
- Contract Management Process Evaluation & KPI
- Contract Review, Challenges and Future
Course 06: Payroll Management Course
- Payroll System in the UK
- Payroll Basics
- Company Settings
- Legislation Settings
- Pension Scheme Basics
- Pay Elements
- The Processing Date
- Adding Existing Employees
- Adding New Employees
- Payroll Processing Basics
- Entering Payments
- Pre-Update Reports
- Updating Records
- e-Submissions Basics
- Process Payroll (December)
- Resetting Payments
- Quick SSP
- An Employee Leaves
- Final Payroll Run
- Reports and Historical Data
- Year-End Procedures
Course 7: GDPR
- GDPR Basics
- GDPR Explained
- Lawful Basis for Preparation
- Rights and Breaches
- Responsibilities and Obligations
Course 8: Workplace Confidentiality
- Introduction to workplace confidentiality
- Business Etiquettes and Types of Confidentiality
- Importance of Confidentiality
- Confidentiality with Co-workers
- Preventing Confidentiality Breach
Course 9: Preventing Workplace Violence and Harassment Level 3
- What Is Workplace Harassment?
- Identifying the Bully
- How to Handle Workplace Violence
- Risk Assessment (I)
- Risk Assessment (II)
- Being the Victim
- Checklist for Employers
- Interview Process
- Investigation Process
Course 10: Performance Management
- Key Performance Indicators
Course 11: Effective Communication Skills
- Business Communication
- Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Electronic Communication
- Communicating with Graphic
- Effectively Working for Your Boss
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Recruitment : Recruitment Consultant - Level 4. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Recruitment : Recruitment Consultant - Level 4 is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This Recruitment : Recruitment Consultant course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Recruitment : Recruitment Consultant would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- HR Managers
- Recruitment specialists
- Career counsellor
- Job agents
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I’m looking to get into recruitment or something similar if possible, is there a course that can help me get into this?Answer:
Hello Dean, Thank you for your query. This course will help you understand with the recruitment process and other office administration procedures. Have a nice day.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.