UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Recruitment Management, Diploma is one of the best courses offered by the UK Professional Development Academy to provide Knowledge about Hiring and Recruitment to those who are looking to work in the HR Recruitment Sector In organisations. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Recruitment Management Diploma providers in the United Kingdom, Recruitment Management Diploma includes important modules that teach the learner about their needs and succession in their professional life.
Recruitment Management Diploma provides the learner with key information about application and skills that are demanded in the Recruitment and HR Sector. Recruitment Management Diploma provides lessons, modules and quizzes to get access and knowledge at the end provided with Professional Certificate that helps in Career building in professional HR life. Recruitment Diploma make learner able to understand recruitment strategies, Whether the majority of those important functions stays within HR at your organization or is your responsibility as a manager, it is important that managers understand how much of their role is really about their people, as well as aspects of legislation, Policy and procedures that involve human resourcing issues. Even the most experienced managers and human resources personnel can still have difficulty finding and hiring the perfect candidate for an open position. Employee Recruitment can be difficult to determine if they will be right for the job or work well with the rest of the team. By learning Employee Recruitment determine how to utilize the information we have to find the best candidates and reviewing not only the job requirements, but the candidate’s attributes, You can hire the best people for your company. Finding the best employees for each position requires strong recruitment strategies. Employee recruitment team, recruit the most qualified candidates will ensure that your employees keep your company running smoothly.
To make it easy for the learners this Recruitment course comprises of various different modules and sub-modules based on a higher level in which you will learn the basic understanding of human resource management, Recruitment-hiring strategies, Employee recruitment, Employee onboarding and Employee motivation. In addition, this Recruitment course also discusses 10 soft skills, Assertiveness and self-confidence, coaching and mentoring, communication strategies, conducting employee reviews, Employee Termination and more.
Course Benefits of CPD Accredited Recruitment (Level 7)
We proudly provide an inexpensive alternative to traditional classrooms and tutors. Enrol in this course to get access to the following benefits
- Our engaging courses can be taken at any time, in any place, and on any device.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources are accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to the UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the course material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 1 week - 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners completing the course at any time.
The Level 7 Recruitment course is based on 150 CPD points. Therefore, Learner must need to complete the following modules given below
This CPD course in Recruitment comprises 15 modules in which learners must achieve 150 credits. Modules are:
Module 1: Human Resource Management
- Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
- Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
- Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
- Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
Module 2: Hiring Strategies
- Know how to present the current open position
- Develop a workable hiring strategy
- Know how to determine which candidates to interview
- Steps and techniques to use in an interview
- Welcome newly hired employees
- Find potential candidates for the position
Module 3: Employee Recruitment
- Defining recruitment.
- Understanding the selection process.
- Recognizing the GROW model and how to set goals.
- Preparing for the interview and question process.
- Identifying and avoiding bias when making offers.
- Discovering ways to retain talent and measure growth.
Module 4: Employee Onboarding
- Define onboarding.
- Understanding the benefits and purpose of onboarding.
- Recognize how to prepare for an onboarding program.
- Identify ways to engage and follow up with employees.
- Create expectations.
- Discover the importance of resiliency and flexibility.
Module 5: Employee Motivation
- Defining motivation, an employer’s role in it and how the employee can play a part
- Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation
- Identifying methods of Employee Motivation
- Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation – with particular reference to psychology
- Identifying personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation.
- Setting clear and defined goals.
- Identifying specific issues in the field, and addressing these issues and how to maintain this going forward.
Module 6: 10 Soft Skills
- Discuss how soft skills are important to success in the workplace
- Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should have
- Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace
- Understand how to use soft skills to communicate, problem-solve, and resolve conflict
- Apply soft skills to specific situations
Module 7: Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
- Explain the difference between listening and hearing, and understand the importance of body language and questioning skills in communication
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behavior
- Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth -- and the use of positive self-talk
- List reasons why a pleasing appearance and body language are critical for creating a strong first impression
- Practice sending positive communications phrased as “I-Messages”
- Use the STAR model to make your case during a presentation challenge
- Display rapport-building skills through assertive methods of expressing disagreement and consensus-building techniques
- Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.
Module 8: Coaching and Mentoring
- Define coaching, mentoring and the GROW model.
- Identify and set appropriate goals using the SMART technique of goal setting.
- Identify the steps necessary in defining the current state or reality of your employee’s situation.
- Identify the steps needed in defining options for your employee and turn them into a preliminary plan.
- Identify the steps in developing a finalized plan or wrapping it up and getting your employee motivated to accomplish those plans.
- Identify the benefits of building and fostering trust with your employee.
- Identify the steps in giving effective feedback while maintaining trust.
- Identify and overcoming common obstacles to the growth and development of your employee.
- Identify when the coaching is at an end and transitioning your employee to other growth opportunities.
- Identify the difference between mentoring and coaching, using both to enable long-term development through a positive relationship with your employee.
Module 9: Communication Strategies
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
Module 10: Conducting Employee Review
- Understand the process of conducting an annual review.
- Determine the categories for an annual review.
- Know the mistakes managers make during an annual review.
- Understand the concept of pay for performance.
- Know how to tie employee compensation to firm-wide returns.
- Know the value of employee communication.
- Gauge employees’ happiness.
Module 11: Employee Termination
- Create employee performance plans
- Identify employees who should be terminated
- Establish effective termination meetings
- Know the “Do’s” and “Don’ts” of firing an employee
- Be able to conduct exit interviews
Module 12: Millennial Onboarding
- Define onboarding
- Discuss the characteristics of Millennials
- Create an onboarding process for Millennials
- Develop action plans for working with Millennials
- Learn from introspection
Module 13: Measuring Results
Module 14: Universal Safety Practices
- Understand the importance and legal responsibilities of safety
- Perform risk assessments
- Establish a safety program
- Monitor safety
- Communicate safety policies
Module 15: Handling Difficult Customers
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances
Recruitment - Assessment:
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt the Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test a third time at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
CPD Accredited Diploma
Upon successfully passing the course, the learner can claim the CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard copy by paying the certificate fee.
CPD Accredited Diploma (PDF format) = £50
CPD Accredited Diploma (Hard-copy) = £75 + postage charges Local £9, International £14
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of CPD Accredited Diploma Recruitment Consultant, the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Recruitment Consultant can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for the Recruitment Consultant Diploma as no prior knowledge and experience of Recruitment is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.