Add to basket or enquire
Kickstart Your Career with StudyHub During This Winter Hiring Season and Get Special Gifts (Additional Courses + Pdf Certificate + Transcript + Student ID) Worth £190 - Enrol Now!
Recruiters’ direct contribution to the UK economy reached £42.3 billion in 2019, accounting for 2.1% of UK Gross Value Added (GVA)*, according to the REC’s UK recruitment industry status report published recently.
If you are looking to get a start in a rewarding career , have hit some stumbling blocks, or want ideas on Candidate Management & Interview Process, this Recruitment Consultant course is for you.
Master the ability to Interview young & potential employees and help your organisation to Recruit talented individuals in their respective fields.
This Recruitment Consultant Bundle consists the following professional career oriented courses:
- UK Employment Law & Legal Recruitment Process
- Performance Management Level 3
- Business English and Communication Skills
Why buy this Recruitment Consultant Bundle?
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
Recruiting is big business, but with changing job markets, increasingly competitive resourcing capability, and higher candidate awareness, you need to develop the skills that will set you apart from the rest as one of the best. Pick up essential ideas around how to become a top recruiter, building ideas to develop a consistent Recruiting Service and maintain healthy relationships.
You don’t want to be a flashy salesman; use this course to develop subtle ideas around how best to enhance your skillset without damaging your reputation. Earn respect, trust, and build authenticity to get the best results for you, your candidates, and your clients.
The Recruitment Consultant Bundle is one of the most prestigious training offered at StudyHub and is highly valued by employers for good reason. This Recruitment Consultant bundle course has been created with Four premium courses to provide our learners with the best learning experience possible to increase their understanding of their chosen field.
This Recruitment Consultant Course, like every one of Study Hub's courses, is meticulously developed and well researched. Every one of the topics is divided into Elementary modules, allowing our students to grasp each lesson quickly.
At StudyHub, we don't just offer courses; we also provide a valuable teaching process. When you buy a course from StudyHub, you get unlimited Lifetime access with 24/7 dedicated tutor support.
The course is self-paced and can be taken from the comfort of your home, office, or on the go! With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Recruitment Consultant Course today and start learning.
Introduction to Recruitment: Importance and Implications
- Importance of hiring the right employees
- Benefits of hiring recruitment consultants
An Overview of the Recruitment Industry
- The UK Recruitment Industry
- Essential skills for a recruitment consultant
- How to become a successful Recruiter
The UK Recruitment Legislation
- Requirement of license
- Recruitment agency regulations
Sales and Selling in the Recruitment Industry
- How do sales and selling concepts work for the recruitment industry?
- What helps distinguish your recruitment consultancy from others?
The Recruitment Process
- What is the need for a recruitment process and what it involves
- The recruitment cycles
Key Performance Indicators for the Recruitment Industry
- Developing Key Performance Indicators
- Characteristics of High-Quality Key Performance Indicators
Candidate Attraction for Recruitment
- Internal recruitment referral schemes
- Common mistakes associated with job postings
- Candidate management
- The Components of recruiter’s brand
- Evaluating the CV or candidate
- Categorising your candidate
Candidate Interview Processes
- Preparing for and conducting an interview
- Interview arrangements
- 6 Digital Marketing Strategies for Recruitment Agencies
- 6 Steps to Attract More Clients with LinkedIn
- Identifying the Right Person to Approach in a Client Organisation
Client Strategy in the Recruitment Sector
- Considerations for Planning Client Strategy
- Understanding the need for client strategy
- Active and passive candidates
- Upstream and downstream recruitment
- Client Strategy guidelines
- How to manage clients assertively
- Managing client meetings
- Developing the client strategy
- Motivation theories applied
Steps to Starting and Running a Successful Recruiting Service
- Types of recruitment agency
- Start your own recruiting agency/consultancy
**UK Employment Law & Legal Recruitment Process**
- Module 01: Basic of Employment Law
- Module 02: Legal Recruitment Process
- Module 03: Employment Contracts
- Module 04: Employee Handbook
- Module 05: Disciplinary Procedure
- Module 06: National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage
- Module 07: Parental Right, Sick Pay & Pension Scheme
- Module 08: Discrimination in the Workplace
- Module 09: Health & Safety at Work
- Module 10: Dismissal, Grievances and Employment Tribunals
- Module 11: Workplace Monitoring & Data Protection
Following your completion of the Recruitment Consultant course materials, you will be able to take an assignment test to assess your knowledge. You will be able to grab the PDF certificates & transcripts for free after passing the test. Original Hard Copy certificates must be bought separately for an extra £8.
Who is this course for?
This Recruitment Consultant course is appropriate for
- Recruitment Consultants of all levels
- All staff working on the resourcing and recruiting of candidates
- In house talent acquisition staff aiming to secure a better calibre of candidates for their internal requirements
- Agency recruiters looking to advance their skills and work towards a more profitable desk
- Aspiring recruiters and consultants who are looking to get ahead of their peers in the local market
You do not need any prior qualifications or experience to take this Recruitment Consultant. You can simply enrol and begin learning right now. Professionals created this Recruitment Consultant, which is compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, and smartphones. As long as you have a good enough internet service, you will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time.
You will be able to pursue several professions because this course includes various courses as a bonus. This Recruitment Consultant is an excellent opportunity for you to learn multiple skills from the convenience of your own home.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.