Add to basket or enquire
Gain insight into the recruitment industry and become a qualified recruitment consultant by attending the comprehensive Recruitment Consultant - Level 4 course.
The advanced Recruitment Consultant - Level 4 course aims to equip you with all the required recruitment consultancy skills to enable you to effectively and efficiently manage the recruitment process. You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of the selection process, setting goals, interview preparation and questions, measuring talent and growth, avoiding bias while making offers, and many more. You’ll be thoroughly trained on every step by our expert educators to ensure your skill development to the utmost extent.
Along with this Recruitment Consultant - Level 4, you will get 10 additional Career development courses, an original hardcopy certificate, a transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
What other courses are included with the Recruitment Consultant - Level 4?
- Course 1: Emotional Intelligence and Human Behaviour
- Course 2: Mental Health and Working from Home
- Course 3: Effective Communication Skills
- Course 4: Leadership and Influencing Skills
- Course 5: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
- Course 6: Time Management
- Course 7: Office 365 Course
- Course 8: Microsoft Teams
- Course 9: Working from Home Essentials
- Course 10: Online Meeting Management
Grow your recruitment consultancy business by enrolling today!
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
Recruitment Consultant - Level 4 will provide you with the CPD qualifications that you’ll need to succeed.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Recruitment Consultant - Level 4 has been rated and reviewed highly by our learners and professionals alike. We have a passion for teaching, and it shows.
All of our courses have interactive online modules that allow studying to take place where and when you want it to.
The only thing you need to take Recruitment Consultant - Level 4 is Wi-Fi and a screen. You’ll never be late for class again.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Why choose Recruitment Consultant - Level 4? Count the ways that it can help you…
- One payment, but a lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, Transcript, student ID everything included in a one-time fee
- No need to worry about hidden charges
- CPD accredited qualifications will be sent directly to you
- One-on-one help assistance on every weekday
- Practical and honest assessments performed immediately
- Personal PDF certificate awarded on passing
- Original copies of your exam certificate and transcript sent the next working day
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
What other courses are included with this Recruitment Consultant - Level 4?
- Office 365 Course - 7 CPD Points
- Microsoft Teams - 2 CPD Points
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness - 2 CPD Points
- Working from Home Essentials - 5 CPD Points
- Mental Health and Working from Home - 5 CPD Points
- Online Meeting Management - 3 CPD Points
- Effective Communication Skills - 2 CPD Points
- Time Management - 2 CPD Points
- Leadership and Influencing Skills - 2 CPD Points
- Emotional Intelligence and Human Behaviour - 5 CPD Points
***Recruitment Consultant - Level 4***
- Recruitment: Module 01 – Introduction to Recruitment: Importance and Implications
- Recruitment: Module 02 – An Overview of the Recruitment Industry
- Recruitment: Module 03 – The UK Recruitment Legislation
- Recruitment: Module 04 – Sales and Selling in the Recruitment Industry
- Recruitment: Module 05 – The Recruitment Process
- Recruitment: Module 06 – Key Performance Indicators for the Recruitment Industry
- Recruitment: Module 07 – Candidate Attraction for Recruitment
- Recruitment: Module 08 – Candidate Management
- Recruitment: Module 09 – Candidate Interview Processes
- Recruitment: Module 10 – Client Acquisition
- Recruitment: Module 11 – Client Strategy in the Recruitment Sector
- Recruitment: Module 12 – Client Management
- MRecruitment: odule 13 – Steps to Starting and Running a Successful Recruiting Service
How will I get my certificate?
At the end of the course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or after the course. After successfully completing the test you will be able to order your certificate, these are included in the price.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Recruitment Consultant - Level 4. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Recruitment Consultant - Level 4 is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Recruitment Consultant Diploma would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- HR Managers
- Recruitment specialists
- Career counsellor
- Job agents
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.