Add to basket or enquire
Gain insight into the recruitment industry and become a qualified recruitment consultant by attending the comprehensive Recruitment Consultant - Level 4 course.
The advanced Recruitment Consultant - Level 4 course aims to equip you with all the required recruitment consultancy skills to enable you to effectively and efficiently manage the recruitment process. You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of the selection process, setting goals, interview preparation and questions, measuring talent and growth, avoiding bias while making offers, and many more. You’ll be thoroughly trained on every step by our expert educators to ensure your skill development to the utmost extent.
Along with this Recruitment Consultant - Level 4, you will get 10 additional Career development courses, an original hardcopy certificate, a transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
What other courses are included with the Recruitment Consultant - Level 4?
- Course 1: Virtual Interviewing for HR
- Course 2: Employment Law Level 3
- Course 3: Office Administration Certificate
- Course 4: Contract Manager Diploma
- Course 5: Payroll (UK Payroll)
- Course 6: GDPR
- Course 7: Workplace Professionalism and boundaries - Level 2
- Course 8: Preventing Workplace Violence and Harassment Level 3
- Course 9: Performance Management
- Course 10: Effective Communication Skills
Grow your recruitment consultancy business by enrolling today!
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
Recruitment Consultant - Level 4 will provide you with the CPD certificate that you’ll need to succeed.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Recruitment Consultant - Level 4 has been rated and reviewed highly by our learners and professionals alike. We have a passion for teaching, and it shows.
All of our courses have interactive online modules that allow studying to take place where and when you want it to.
The only thing you need to take Recruitment Consultant - Level 4 is Wi-Fi and a screen. You’ll never be late for class again.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Why choose Recruitment Consultant - Level 4? Count the ways that it can help you…
- One payment, but a lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, Transcript, student ID everything included in a one-time fee
- No need to worry about hidden charges
- CPD certificate will be sent directly to you
- One-on-one help assistance on every weekday
- Practical and honest assessments performed immediately
- Personal PDF certificate awarded on passing
- Original copies of your exam certificate and transcript sent the next working day
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
Course 1: HR And Recruitment Consultant Training - Level 4
- Module 1 – Introduction to Recruitment: Importance and Implications
- Module 2 – An Overview of the Recruitment Industry
- Module 3 – The UK Recruitment Legislation
- Module 4 – Sales and Selling in the Recruitment Industry
- Module 5 – The Recruitment Process
- Module 6 – Key Performance Indicators for the Recruitment Industry
- Module 7 – Candidate Attraction for Recruitment
- Module 8 – Candidate Management
- Module 9 – Candidate Interview Processes
- Module 10 – Client Acquisition
- Module 11 – Client Strategy in the Recruitment Sector
- Module 12: Client Management
- Module 13 – Steps to Starting and Running a Successful Recruiting Service
Course 2: Virtual Interviewing for HR
- Module 1: An Introduction to Virtual Interviewing
- Module 2: Interviewer’s Perspective
- Module 3: Interview Preparation
- Module 4: Picking a Tech to Use
- Module 5: Attract and Hire the Best Talents
- Module 6: Final Thoughts and Onboarding
Course 3: Employment Law Level 3
- Module 01: Basic of Employment Law
- Module 02: Legal Recruitment Process
- Module 03: Employment Contracts
- Module 04: Employee Handbook
- Module 05: Disciplinary Procedure
- Module 06: National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage
- Module 07: Parental Right, Sick Pay & Pension Scheme
- Module 08: Discrimination in the Workplace
- Module 09: Health & Safety at Work
- Module 10: Dismissal, Grievances and Employment Tribunals
- Module 11: Workplace Monitoring & Data Protection
Course 4: Office Administration Certificate
- Module 1: Introduction to Office Administration
- Module 2: Skills of an Effective Administrator
- Module 3: Business Writing Skills
- Module 4: Communication Skills
- Module 5: Managing Meetings and Giving Feedback
- Module 6: Organisational Skills
- Module 7: Telephone Etiquette
- Module 8: Negotiation Techniques
- Module 9: Conflict Management
- Module 10: Stress Management
- Module 11: Time Management
Course 5: Contract Manager Diploma
- Module 01: Introduction to Contract Management
- Module 02: Classification of Contracts
- Module 03: Contract Lifecycle – Understanding The Stages
- Module 04: Principles of English Contract Law
- Module 05: Contract Management Plan & Efficiency
- Module 06: Contract Manager’s Roles, Responsibilities & Career Opportunities
- Module 07: Risks, Disputes & Supplier Relation In Contract Management
- Module 08: Negotiation, Variation & Changes in Contract Management
- Module 09: Contract Management Process Evaluation & KPI
- Module 10: Contract Review, Challenges and Future
Course 6: Payroll (UK Payroll)
- The UK Payroll System
- Paye, Tax, NI
- Conclusion and Next Steps
Course 7: GDPR
- GDPR Basics
- GDPR Explained
- Lawful Basis for Preparation
- Rights and Breaches
- Responsibilities and Obligations
Course 8: Workplace Professionalism and boundaries - Level 2
- Positioning Yourself as a Professional
- Enhancing Your Professional Image
- Expanding Your Skills
- Communicating for Results
- Building Relationships and Networks
Course 9: Preventing Workplace Violence and Harassment Level 3
- Workplace Management: Violence
- Workplace Management: Harassment
Course 10: Performance Management
- Section 01: Introduction
- Section 02: Performance
- Section 03: Key Performance Indicators
- Section 04: Reporting
- Section 05: Rewarding
- Section 06: Conclusion
Course 11: Effective Communication Skills
- Module 01: Business Communication
- Module 02: Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Module 03: Written Communication
- Module 04: Electronic Communication
- Module 05: Communicating with Graphic
- Module 06: Effectively Working for Your Boss
How will I get my certificate?
At the end of the course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or after the course. After successfully completing the test you will be able to order your certificate, these are included in the price.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Recruitment Consultant - Level 4. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Recruitment Consultant - Level 4 is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Recruitment Consultant Diploma would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- HR Managers
- Recruitment specialists
- Career counsellor
- Job agents
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I’m looking to get into recruitment or something similar if possible, is there a course that can help me get into this?
Hello Dean, Thank you for your query. This course will help you understand with the recruitment process and other office administration procedures. Have a nice day.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.