UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Level 2 Certificate in Employee Recruitment Process
Employee recruitment is the method of selecting and hiring the best employees that satisfy company needs. Finding the best employees for each position requires strong recruitment strategies. You must seek out people to fill the positions that you have open. Recruiting the most qualified candidates will ensure that your employees keep your company running smoothly. Employee onboarding is essential to retaining top talent. An onboarding program does more than help orient new employees. It shapes how new employees relate to their organization. Implementing an employee onboarding program will shape the company culture while developing a highly qualified pool of talent.
Recruitment - Course Benefits
Why you choose us
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Recruitment - Learning Objectives
Some of the Key Learning Objectives of Employee Recruitment Process course is:
- Recruitment - Defining recruitment.
- Recruitment - Understanding the selection process.
- Recruitment - Recognizing the GROW model and how to set goals.
- Recruitment - Preparing for the interview and question process.
- Recruitment - Identifying and avoiding bias when making offers.
- Recruitment - Discovering ways to retain talent and measure growth.
- Recruitment - Define onboarding.
- Recruitment - Understanding the benefits and purpose of onboarding.
- Recruitment - Recognize how to prepare for an onboarding program.
- Recruitment - Identify ways to engage and follow up with employees.
- Recruitment - Create expectations.
- Recruitment - Discover the importance of resiliency and flexibility.
Recruitment - Course Outline
Level 2 Certificate in Employee Recruitment Process is 40 credits Certificate. To achieve a Level 2 Certificate in Employee Recruitment Process learner must have to achieve 2 Modules with 40 Credits to get Certificate of Completion from UK Professional Development Academy.
Recruitment - Modules Outline
- Recruitment - Module 1: Introduction to Employee Recruitment
- Recruitment - Module 2: Understand Employee onboarding
Recruitment - Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
Recruitment - Assessment
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Recruitment - Duration
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Recruitment - Certificate
Upon successfully passing the course, Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from UKPDA either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £27
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £35 + postage charges : Local £9, International £14.
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Employee Recruitment, the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Employee Recruitment can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Employee Recruitment Process Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Employee Recruitment Process is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.