Add to basket or enquire
This short course, aimed at professionals with a responsibility for minute taking, considers the primary objectives of minutes, different types of minutes, and the importance of accurate minute taking in a business environment.
Taking comprehensive, legally compliant, and accurate minutes is a real skill and training in this area should not be overlooked.
- The learner will understand what minutes are
- The learner will understand the objectives of taking minutes
- The learner will learn about the legal requirements for minutes
- The learner will learn about the different types of minutes
Advantages of this course
- Minutes are a requirement in a number of workplace meetings, and also in clubs, groups and social societies. However, there is rarely any training given on how to take minutes, and the different types of minutes. This course looks at those different types, the things the minutes should include, and the things the minutes should not include.
- Training is given through a filmed tutorial, references to websites for reading and good practice video
- There is suggested extra reading to give both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
- An additional activity encourages the learner to reflect on the learning
After purchasing this course on Reed, a customer service representative from Laser Learning will email you with an access code and instructions on how to redeem it on the Laser Short Course website. You will need to register on the Laser Short Course website if you have not done so already.
If the purchase was made within business hours, you should expect your access code email within 1-2 hours. If your purchase was made outside of business hours, you should expect your access code email the next working day.
Who is this course for?
Professionals with a responsibility for minute taking
A computer, mobile, or tablet and an internet connection
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.