Add to basket or enquire
Certificate of achievement in Receptionist Skills Level 7. Additional CPD Accredited Certificate with 200 CPD points available with no extra study.The course comes with easy to understand e-learning study materials.
The field of Receptionist Skills services wide open for confident candidates with outgoing personalities and relentless attention to detail. The professional PA is the ultimate multitasker, hired to oversee the personal affairs and activities of those they support. Some secretaries and PAs handle everyday admin for established organisations, while others are hired by a single executive, entrepreneur or influential figure. Whichever path you choose, to become a trusted and respected PA or Secretary is to open the door to a world of incredible career opportunities. Success as a PA or secretary is as much about personal qualities and character as it is hard skills. If you consider yourself to be a responsible, hardworking people-person with excellent time management skills, you’re already halfway there. It’s simply a case of getting to know the functions of PAs and secretarial workers, in order to ready yourself for a fascinating career in the field.
Our most advanced course to date, this Level 7 Receptionist Skills Diploma could hold the key to your dream job. Transform your ambition and enthusiasm into a rewarding career for life, studying from home at a pace and time to suit your schedule. Learn how to handle an extensive range of essential office admin duties, compose important business letters and handle complex mail and shipping requirements. Course content also covers making travel arrangements on behalf of others, organizing meetings and events, the importance of time management as a PA and how to become a better communicator. Enjoy expert tutor support throughout the course, as you work your way towards an endorsed Receptionist Skills.
We go the extra mile to provide open and accessible distance-learning opportunities for ambitious applicants worldwide. Enrol with CPD and gain access to a variety of benefits including:
- The opportunity to work and gain invaluable experience while you study, with no deadlines or time-restrictions to worry about.
- Complete support provided throughout your studies by your own personally-assigned tutor and the wider CPD student support team.
- Round-the-clock access to our cutting-edge digital learning platform, which contains all the study aids and learning resources needed to complete the course.
- The chance to enhance your CV and your career prospects with and endorsed Level 7 Receptionist Skills Diploma from a recognised body.
Reliability, professionalism and commitment of the three cornerstones of successful secretarial and Receptionist Skills careers. Whether providing administrative services for a large team or supporting a single executive, the responsibilities shouldered by PAs and secretaries are significant and varied. The objective of this course is to prime candidates with the hard skills, industry insights and confidence needed to take this dynamic profession by storm. Entry-level positions in administrative settings quickly pave the way for promotion to a much higher level. If you’re a motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious individual, this exclusive Level 7 Receptionist Skills could take you the rest of the way.
Ideal for newcomers and existing secretarial workers alike, this endorsed distance-learning programme could open the door to the career of your dreams. Along with all required study aids and learning resources, every candidate benefits from expert tutor support from start to finish. No deadlines or time-restrictions are imposed, so you’re free to study in your own time from any location worldwide.
By completing this advanced Level 7 Receptionist SkillsDiploma, you’ll benefit from a wide variety of essential skills and competencies including:
- Advanced organisational skills
- Professional time management and prioritisation skills
- Improved written and verbal communication skills
- How to handle sensitive matters with discretion
- Enhanced accuracy and attention to detail
- Improved self-confidence and general motivation
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Detailed knowledge of all key secretarial functions
- The opportunity to take your career to a higher level
Our most advanced Receptionist SkillsDiploma explores the functions and objectives of key administrative personnel at the highest level. Each of the 20 course modules concludes with an online assessment, which your assigned tutor will mark and return with helpful feedback. Topics covered in this advanced diploma include the following:
Unit 1 - Understanding Customer Services
- Elements of Customer Service:
- Classification of Customer Service
- Service Quality & Customer Service
Unit 2 - Understanding Your Customers
- Identifying Customer Expectations
- Benefits of Meeting Expectations
- Means of Identifying Customer Needs
Unit 3 - Building Strong Relationship With Customers
- Incentives and Loyalty Schemes
- Operational CRM
- Plus more
Unit 4 - Handling Complaints
- Performance Response Standards
- Complaints Analysis Reports
Unit 5 - Telephone Skills
- Telephone Usage
- Telephone Manners
- Telephone Etiquette Tips
- Domestic Long-Distance Calls
Unit 6 - Mail Services And Shipping
- Forwarding First-Class and Other Mail
- Alternatives to Royal Mail
- Other Shipping Service
Unit 7 - Keeping Accurate Records
- How to Alphabetize for Filing and Indexing
- Individual or Personal Names
- File Cabinets
- Organizing Your Computer Files
Unit 8 - Writing Business Letters
- Business Documents
- Beginning the Letter
- Closing the Letter
- Hyperlinks in Email Messages
Unit 9 - Other Written Communication
- Memorandum Report
- Report Templates
- Editing and Proofreading
Unit 10 - Organising Meetings
- Anatomy of a Meeting
- Types of Corporate Meetings
- Common Problems When Scheduling Meetings
- Planning for the Conference
Unit 11 - Communication Skills
- Importance of Effective Communication
- Developing A Communication Strategy
- Communication of Service Quality to the Internal Customer
Unit 12 - Developing Active Listening Skills
- The Basics of Active Listening
- Understanding the Communication Process
Unit 13 - Understanding Body Language
- Understanding Body Language
- Understanding Facial Expressions
- Creating Relationships
- Voice Characteristics
Unit 14 - Administrative Skills
- Importance of Business Environment
- Types of Business Environment
- Social Responsibility of a Business
- Business Ethics
- Plus more
Unit 15 - Budgets And Managing Money
- Monitoring and Managing Budgets
- Decision Making
Unit 16 - Time Management
- Prioritising your Time
- Changing Our Perspective
- Setting Goals with SPIRIT
- Setting Up a Routine
Unit 17 - Stress Management
- Understanding Stress
- Strategies to Manage stress
- Time Management
Unit 18 - Dealing With Difficult People Conflict Resolution
- Different Stages of Conflict
- Conflict Management
Unit 19 - Importance Of Feedback In Customer Service
- Barriers to Listening
- The Monitoring of Complaints and Compliments
- Self-Completion Questionnaires
- Measuring Customer Loyalty
- Plus more
Unit 20 - Microsoft Office 2016
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Powerpoint
Who is this course for?
This exclusive course was designed to appeal to existing secretarial/administrative workers pursuing promotion, or newcomers looking to secure their first professional position. With a firm focus on flexibility and accessibility, our courses are ideal for ambitious applicants with busy lifestyles. An advanced Level 7 Receptionist Skills Diploma could turbocharge your career prospects in almost any administrative or secretarial setting, helping you climb the career ladder and achieve your objectives. With no prior knowledge or experience required, a rewarding career as a PA or secretary could be one enjoyable course away!
CPD welcomes applicants from all over the world, 365 days a year. With no entry-requirements to fulfil, you’re guaranteed to be accepted. All course materials are included in the initial fee, with complete tutor support provided throughout your studies.
If you’ve got the drive, determination and desire to succeed, you’re already halfway there - enrol today!
There is no entry requirement.
OPTION-I: Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £170 accreditation fee+postal charges.
Certificate of course Completion
FREE PDF Certificate
If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25
OPTION-II: CPD Certificate
Upon successful completion of the course, a fee is payable for a CPD Accredited Diploma in PDF format or hard copy.
CPD Accredited Diploma (PDF format)=£30
CPD Accredited Diploma (Hardcopy)=£150
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to pursue a wide variety of professional positions, including but not limited to the following:
- Office Assistant
- Support Secretary
- Data Entry Clerk
- Personal Concierge
- Executive Assistant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.