UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Do you want to learn the importance of Receptionist and Front office management?
A receptionist is an employee of a business tasked with greeting guests, answering phones, and directing them to appropriate people within the organisation. These employees might also handle mail distribution, scheduling appointments, providing information on company policies or procedures. In addition, they also assist new hires or existing employees, managing incoming calls and requests for information from customers and handling other customer service-type duties as assigned.
What does this Receptionist course offer?
UKPDA offers the Receptionist and front office management course designed to help you develop the skills needed for a position as an office receptionist. Through the Receptionist course, you will learn everything from the basics of customer interaction, time management, telephone etiquette, communication strategies, business writing skills and much more. This course is designed to serve as a foundation for your career in the front office management field.
A specialist designs receptionist and Front of House Management course by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working with established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of Admin, Secretarial & PA.
The Receptionist and Front of House Management course will help you learn from scratch and take you to a higher level of professionalism. You may know that organisational skills are essential because good organisational skills establish trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to join various Administration and Reception skills, then these are your most desired courses.
Are you new to online learning?
Don’t worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums and will guide you in every possible way to get the most out of your online course. Further, assessments are challenging but interesting, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) afterwards.
Receptionist - Learning Outcomes:
- Receptionist - To gain a broad knowledge of the Receptionist role and responsibilities
- Receptionist - To develop effective communication skills
- Receptionist - To establish and maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Receptionist - To prepare and present business documents
- Receptionist - To manage time effectively.
Receptionist - Course Benefits
UKPDA proudly provide an inexpensive alternative to traditional classrooms and tutors. Enrol this Receptionist course to get access to the following benefits:
- Receptionist - Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Receptionist - No deadlines
- Receptionist - Easy to access
- Receptionist - Online platform
- Receptionist - User friendly
- Receptionist - Tutor support
- Receptionist - 24/7 access
- Receptionist - Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Receptionist - learn at your pace
- Receptionist - learn at your will
- Receptionist - get the promotion
- Receptionist - showcase it in your resume
- Receptionist - present to the employer
- Receptionist - Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Receptionist - No more deadlines
- Receptionist - No hurry
- Receptionist - No, wait
- Receptionist - Learn in your style
- Receptionist - Your preference first
- Receptionist - Course materials
- Receptionist - PDFs
- Receptionist - quizzes
- Receptionist - mock quizzes
- Receptionist - word
- Receptionist - PowerPoint presentations
- Receptionist - 24/7 access
- Receptionist - Learn anytime
- Receptionist - Access anytime
- Receptionist - From anywhere
- Receptionist - Any device
- Receptionist - one-to-one tutor
- Receptionist - Inclusive learning
- Receptionist - Professional tutor
- Receptionist - Throughout tutor support
- Receptionist - Very query answered
Receptionist - Modules Outline
Receptionist - Module 1: Executive and Personal Assistant
- Receptionist - Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Receptionist - Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
- Receptionist - Improve time management skills
- Receptionist - Manage meetings effectively
- Receptionist - Act as a gatekeeper
- Receptionist - Use the tools of the trade effectively
Receptionist - Module 2: Administrative Support
- Receptionist - Getting Organised
- Receptionist - manage their time more effectively
- Receptionist - Prioritise their time, so they can get it all done.
- Receptionist - Complete Special Tasks
- Receptionist - Verbal Communication Skills
- Receptionist - Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Receptionist - Empowering Yourself
- Receptionist - Deal better with their managers
- Receptionist - Taking Care of Yourself is a priority
Receptionist - Module 3: Organisational Skills
- Receptionist - Examine current habits and routines that are not organised
- Receptionist - Learn to prioritise your time schedule and daily tasks
- Receptionist - Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Receptionist - Learn to organise personal and workspace
- Receptionist - Learn to resist procrastination
- Receptionist - Make plans to stay organised in the future
Receptionist - Module 4: Presentation Skills
- Receptionist - perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Receptionist - Select presentation delivery methods
- Receptionist - Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Receptionist - Knockdown nervousness
- Receptionist - Develop and use flip charts with colour
- Receptionist - Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Receptionist - Utilise white boarding for reinforcement
- Receptionist - Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
- Receptionist - Enrich the learning experience with humour, questions, and discussion.
Receptionist - Module 5: Business Writing Skills
- Receptionist - Gain better awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Receptionist - Review basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Receptionist - Know the basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Receptionist - Know tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Receptionist - Know tips and techniques in writing agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Receptionist - Gain an overview of Request for Proposals, Projections, Executive Summaries, and Business Cases.
- Receptionist - Define proofreading and understand techniques in improving proofreading skills.
- Receptionist - Define peer review and list ways peer review can help improve business writing skills.
Receptionist - Module 6: Communication Strategies
- Receptionist - Understand what communication is
- Receptionist - Identify ways that communication can happen
- Receptionist - Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Receptionist - Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Receptionist - Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Receptionist - Listen actively and effectively
- Receptionist - Ask good questions
- Receptionist - Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Receptionist - Adeptly converse and network with others
Receptionist - Module 7: Customer Support
- Receptionist - Define customer support
- Receptionist - Know the different venues for customer support
- Receptionist - Recognise the challenges of customer support
- Receptionist - Learn different applications
- Receptionist - Know proper forms of documentation
- Receptionist - Learning to be proactive in customer support
Receptionist - Module 8: Time Management
- Receptionist - Plan and prioritise each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Receptionist - Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Receptionist - Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Receptionist - Organise your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Receptionist - Delegate more efficiently
- Receptionist - Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Receptionist - Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Receptionist - Module 9: Telephone Etiquette
- Receptionist - Recognise the different aspects of telephone language
- Receptionist - Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Receptionist - Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Receptionist - Learn to receive and send phone messages
- Receptionist - Know the different methods of employee training
Receptionist - Module 10: Human Resource Management
- Receptionist - Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management of their daily responsibilities
- Receptionist - Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Receptionist - Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Receptionist - Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Receptionist - Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
- Receptionist - Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
- Receptionist - Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
- Receptionist - Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
Receptionist - Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to the UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the course material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
Receptionist - Assessment
- The Learner will have to attempt an online multiple-choice test (2 attempts). Then, if necessary, may try the trial a third time at no extra cost.
- Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not.
- The passing score is 75%.
- Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Receptionist - Duration
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners completing the course at any time.
Receptionist - Certificate
Upon successfully passing the course, the Learner needs to pay for the CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £42
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges: local £9, international £14.
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Receptionist and Front of House Management, the learners can take this training course, and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Receptionist can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
It is designed for Individuals with little or no experience in the workforce who wish to gain new skills and advance within an organisation. Students will be assessed on their ability to: communicate effectively both orally and in writing, learn independently, analyse information, apply new knowledge to work situations, operate a computer effectively.
There are no precise requirements for Receptionist and Front of House Management Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Receptionist is required.
Students seeking to enrol in this course should meet the following requirements;
- Be aged 16 years or above
- Solid knowledge of English Language
- Working Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online that is the Internet and Microsoft Office
- A genuine desire to study and succeed.
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.