Add to basket or enquire
The Receptionist: Office Skills bundle comes with one of our best selling Receptionist Skills courses endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme with FREE endorsed certificate along with 6 additional IAO Certified courses:
- Productivity Habits
- Copywriting Course Level 4
- Certificate in Business Writing
- ZOOM Meeting Masterclass
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) - Microsoft Excel
Study the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Receptionist: Office Skills bundle will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
Study the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials. Receive online tutor support as you study the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle, to ensure you are supported every step of the way.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle. The Receptionist: Office Skills bundle is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
Get the full curriculum of this Receptionist: Office Skills bundle courses under the resources section and get excited over what you're about to learn.
With full Receptionist: Office Skills course access for one year, you can complete the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle when it suits you by studying at your own pace. You can access the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Receptionist: Office Skills bundle is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle now and start learning instantly!
- Receptionist: Office Skills Complete Bundle Curriculum - download
What You Get Out Of Studying Receptionist: Office Skills bundle With Janets
- An opportunity to gain an Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme upon successful completion of the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle
- 6 IAO Certified courses to increase your employability and skills
- Full access to the comprehensive Receptionist: Office Skills bundle materials for a whole year
- Online assessment with instant results on the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle
- Get full tutor support on Monday to Friday with the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle
- Study and complete the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle at a pace that suits you
- Gain a complete understanding of the in-depth topics taught on the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle
- Study accessible and information modules on the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle, all taught by our team of expert instructors
- Feel fully supported as you study the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle, with 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The Receptionist: Office Skills bundle is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Receptionist: Office Skills bundle along with its exam has no formal deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Receptionist: Office Skills Curriculum:
Receptionist Module 1: Introduction to Reception and Receptionist
- Receptionist - Introduction to the Module
- Receptionist - Topics to be Covered
- Receptionist - Job Requirements and Work Environment
- Receptionist - 21st Century Skills for a Receptionist
- Receptionist - Duties and Responsibilities
- Receptionist - Cover Letter and Resume for Receptionist
Receptionist Module 2: Business Telephone Skills
- Receptionist - Telephone Etiquette
- Receptionist - Telephone Skill
- Receptionist - Telephone Courtesy Tips
- Receptionist - Domestic and International Calls
- Receptionist - Voice-Mail Courtesy
Receptionist Module 3: Representing Your Boss and Company
- Receptionist - Competence
- Receptionist - Professionalism
- Receptionist - Reflecting Brand Values
- Receptionist - Working Toward Company Objectives
Receptionist Module 4: Mail Services and Shipping
- Receptionist - The Office Mail
- Receptionist - Mailing and Shipping Details
- Receptionist - Royal Mail Services
Receptionist Module 5: Travel Arrangements
- Receptionist - Business Travel
- Receptionist - Hotel Reservations
- Receptionist - Transportation Reservations
Receptionist Module 6: Organising Meeting and Conferences
- Receptionist - Meeting Arrangements
- Receptionist - Types of Meeting
Receptionist Module 7: Time Management
- Receptionist - Introduction to Time Management
- Receptionist - Managing Deadlines
Receptionist Module 8: Record Keeping and Filing Systems
- Receptionist - Keeping Accurate Records
- Receptionist - Filing Systems
Receptionist Module 9: Business Writing Skills
- Receptionist - Structures of Business Documents
Receptionist Module 10 :Organisational Skills
- Receptionist - Organising Daily Work
Receptionist Module 11: Communication Skills
- Receptionist - Effective Listening Skills
Receptionist Module 12: Customer Service
- Receptionist - Introduction To Customer Service
- Receptionist - Aspects of Phone Etiquette
Receptionist Module 13: Effective Planning and Scheduling
- Receptionist - Work Breakdown Structure
- Receptionist - Estimation Process and Resources Alignment
Receptionist Module 14: Invoicing/Petty Cash
- Receptionist - Financial Record Keeping
- Receptionist - Invoice
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle. After successfully passing the Receptionist: Office Skills exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, which is a highly recognised brand in the education sector.
To verify your enhanced skills in the Receptionist: Office Skills, we recommend that you also complete the assignment questions. These can be completed at any time which is convenient for you and will be assessed by our expert tutors. Full feedback will then be given on your current performance, along with any further advice or support.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
Once the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle has been completed and the assessment has been passed, all students are entitled to receive an endorsed certificate for the Receptionist Skills course. This will provide proof that you have completed your Receptionist: Office Skills training objectives and an endorsed certificate can be ordered and delivered to your address for FREE. Please note that overseas students may be charged an additional £10 for postage.
IAO Certification from Janets
Upon successful completion of the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificates for each of the courses, free of cost as proof of your expertise on Receptionist: Office Skills. You can ask for PDF certificates that will be sent to your email for FREE. Print copies of this Certification (accredited by IAO) are also available by post at an additional cost of £9.99 each.
Who is this course for?
The Receptionist : Office Skills bundle is ideal for those who are aspiring professionals in this sector or looking forward to a head start. This Receptionist : Office Skills bundle is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV.
The Receptionist : Office Skills bundle is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. The only requirements you need to meet to study the Receptionist: Office Skills bundle is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and basic computer skills. You must also be over the age of 16 to study this Receptionist : Office Skills bundle.
This Receptionist : Office Skills bundle will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Receptionist : Office Skills bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.